• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Magnificent!

You have done the impossible. First ever WC for Eu4? AND AS RYUKYU!

What shall be your next goal?

Iroquois WC? ;)
Or doing the Najd Jihad achievement whatever is was called.

Congrats, very impressive play. And thanks for slogging through it, that micromanagement.....

As you had a 50+ year buffer, what different trades for time would you make if trying again ?, I'm thinking along the lines of lowering micromanagement, or having the time to take advantage of X technology/idea/strategy side of things.

is that a 1.3 million % rebellion chance for those muslim rebels?

The first, last, and only time that an AI-controlled Mazovia will ever be the second most powerful nation on earth. Congrats, AI!

Oh yes, and congrats to Jake too.

Reactions:
Nice job DDRJake. Now do it again once all the bugs and exploits are patched up. :p
I'm looking forward to your analysis and dissection of the game.

You have so much time left you could probably get the over extension under control by releasing vassals and have enough time left to reintegrate them and actually have a stable whole world empire. Of course clearing out those ridiculous rebels might be a problem.

I'm curious as to how the annexation of the HRE happened. All the other countries I understand, simply occupy and wait, killing any rebels as the "occupied" revolt malus grows. But wouldn't you need to beat the HRE in a multitude of wars in order to annex it all? I mean, revolutionary war is awesome and all, but it's still only a 50% war score rebate and your HRE was huge. At the very least 300 base tax in all. Did you split them up through releasing, or simply re-declaring through truce over and over? If the latter, how did that affect your overextension?