• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The really nice thing is that in reality it only takes one war to siege out HRE, since you can just trucebreak one month later and catch all the forts at really low troop counts (and no troops from hre). Or is that not even necessary at this point?

Reactions:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ryukyu, the happiest place on earth.

Our citizens are practically up in arms to meet you.

Nobody works in Ryukyu, we all play all the time.

In Ryukyu, all land is unquestionably ours. All the clay is our rightful clay.

Final victims:

Stability:

sr13WIX.jpg

Diplomacy:

P8UMgOu.jpg

Balance sheets:

m6BjARp.jpg

Trading:

dV3OpM2.jpg

A typical happy province:

9ah67sr.jpg

The badges:

wF5Fljl.jpg

What the game thought:

0duJeA0.jpg

---​

Well thank you everyone for joining me and believing that the Three Mountains can indeed be climbed. Without your support I doubt I could have faced this thankless grind day after day. Big thanks to fellow strategists Cameron, Callum, Lucky, Lukas and especially Tandy for helping bounce ideas around and keeping me on my toes.

I will be back later for a more in-depth explanations&analysis into certain gameplay elements and exploits, as well as seeing what will come of this new world. The game starts to do silly things once OE gets into silly numbers, so we'll explore that further too. For now, I need rest. I'm fairly sure all my loved ones have written me off as dead by now.

And a special note to Paradox: This concludes my bug report. Total time logged: 240 hours @ £10/hour. Cheque or e-transfer acceptable.

-DDRJake

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Victory! Congratulations Jake, that is a truly astounding achievement. Some great heights reached only through hours of grinding exploitation - well done! Very, very well done!

Congratulations, a truly awe-inspiring run!

I agree with using all the bugs/exploits being fair game, with a single exception: it should all be in-game, so in my opinion the trick you used with the multiple reloading in a row to get relations up (if I understood that correctly, otherwise my apologies) was kind of unkosher and taints this a little bit.

But nevertheless, great great stuff.

Congratulations!

There'd been some debate in the office about WC being possible at all - but as I anticipated, someone found a way, and what a way. Nice job!

Congratz! It IS pretty insane though. Would be nice if such an achievement would be possible via some more "normal" means...

A pretty incredible achievement! Extremely impressive.

Wow, I don't really know what else to say than congratulations! :D Most impressive feat.

But now it's time to open a beer and watch the rebels tear your creation apart. There must be some weird satisfaction in that as well.

By the way I wonder whom those Rheinlander patriots think of defecting to... :p

Last edited: