• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice end...once an opm fighting for survival…now carpet sieging Germany Congrats

How do you get the same mission over and over though? Haven't yet played a non major nation... Though have yet to play past 1550 either but wanna do this as I nearly did it in EUIII but updated thereby making the achievement system in place then not work...but they'll prolly patch it by the time I get around to if ever lol

OE will be massive, but not until the very end. White Peace is avoidable by throwing a single ship at the enemy fleet from time to time.

"Call for peace" may fire from time to time, but even that will take a long time to build up any meaningful War Exhaustion when I can pay it down with DIP at a rate of -2WE every 7 months or so.

Even if despite everything, +20Revolt Risk from WE is still preferable to + 1 zillion RR from the overextension I would get from annexing everything straight away.
I was looking at that OPM you have occupied in second to last screenshot, you're going to have to peace out with it soon and start getting a bit of overextension. It does look like almost all of the nations you have left are coastal though. Did you plan that?
I don't know how Call for Peace works with so many wars. Does each war you've 'won' stack up additional war exhaustion or does it do one at a time? If the latter does getting peace in the war it's complaining about reset the growth or does it keep going with the next one? I guess you'll find out all that stuff soon enough.

kIq8krI.jpg

Just... just beautiful :eek:

If a little bit overwhelming to look at :)

On another note, who is on the 1st place? The HRE? Someone that you've already eliminated? Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the... what is it, second or third? page on the ledger so we can see who gains how many points per month? :D

You astound me with your single minded obsession with a Ryuku wc. It's has been a fun read, so I hope you succeed soon and can return to playing a more normal game. :)

This is great! Are you also going to attack those other nations that you are not currently at war with?

Yep. At the moment I'm drawing every nation into a war with me so that when I'm ready to push the "annex" button, all countries are either ready to be annexed themselves or will have a separate truce time with me. Annexed countries will not be affected by the AE and the truce-desynced countries will not be able to fight together against me, even in a coalition.

This chapter is truly epic... war with HRE is a fitting climax to this ambitious AAR.
Still 70 years left...do you plan to make any more vassals? I imagine Cologne is one of them but what else? Not that the issue is important, just interested in this particular detail.

Nope, no more vassals. Just annexation! The reason being that I will get so much Overextension from these wars that I won't be able to annex any vassals. Overextension destroys your diplomatic reputation which is needed to diplo-annex.

I honestly don't know how you can organize all that and not go insane. The only conclusion I can make is that you are secretly a robot from the future sent back to show everyone how Ryukyu can conquer the world. :p

Nonsense, I'm a NO_TEXT_FOR_KEY_SPECIES just like yourself.

How do you get the same mission over and over though? Haven't yet played a non major nation...

As far as I can tell, you need to not have other missions possible because they will likely have a higher "priority" then the generic get cash mission. Major nations have plenty of neighbours and unique missions which will push the money one out the window. Ryukyu, on the other hand, has no flavour missions and no neighbours.

Wow....It's so difficult to micromanage those units I guess, I'd get bored and ragequit lol :D

It is difficult, but thankfully EU4 is a game you can play at your own pace. It took me about 2 hours to cover one in-game year during the height of the war.

I was looking at that OPM you have occupied in second to last screenshot, you're going to have to peace out with it soon and start getting a bit of overextension.

It does look like almost all of the nations you have left are coastal though. Did you plan that?

I don't know how Call for Peace works with so many wars. Does each war you've 'won' stack up additional war exhaustion or does it do one at a time? If the latter does getting peace in the war it's complaining about reset the growth or does it keep going with the next one? I guess you'll find out all that stuff soon enough.

Yes.

Nope.

I don't think it will reset. I had it fire for another country during the great Ottoman war and when I peaced out with them, nothing changed because the call for peace was also calling for Ottoman peace. I don't fully understand it myself though, so we'll be finding out soon.

On another note, who is on the 1st place? The HRE? Someone that you've already eliminated? Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the... what is it, second or third? page on the ledger so we can see who gains how many points per month? :D

r81urXJ.jpg

Ottomans were #1 before I annexed them, I thought I would have overtaken them by now.

Congrats Jake! :)

Thanks. Still a little more to go though.

You astound me with your single minded obsession with a Ryuku wc. It's has been a fun read, so I hope you succeed soon and can return to playing a more normal game. :)

You've got to have obsession to do something like this. Once this game is over, I'll put EU4 down until the patch comes out, then enjoy a nice relatively peaceful game as a trading nation.

Brilliant AAR! I hope you'll make it in time

.. altho I almost hope you'll fail if it means you'll try again ;)

I dread to think how I would even go about this if I had to start yet again. Let's just forget about that possibility.

Nothing much to report right now. Just grinding through the countries across the entire world. This revolutionary CB is just broken.

What a ride so far!
Something that just came to my mind: if OE is high, you get events costing legitimacy as a monarchy, so I guess there are also equivalent events for republics ruining your republican tradition.. As you are slightly depending on the revolutionary CB, this might get troublesome, wouldn't it? (collapsing into despotic monarchy, voiding the CB)

Truly amazing!

So, the Rev. War CB lets you eat those big countries in one go? I mean, when I use the regular Forge Claim into Conquest CB I can eat 4-6 provinces per war tops, and that leaves me at very high OE. Not only that, but that takes about 15y to set up.

May I humbly request a couple sentences synopsis how you conquer such swathes of land so quick?

Any case, good luck with the last couple decades!