• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want to keep the details under wraps just a little longer. I showed my housemate and his reaction was "this is dangerous, I wish I didn't know that now"

I found a bug that made me feel the same way. If you found what I found, and you're actually using it, then you are one audacious bastard.

Fantastic progress! The French have regretted messing with you.

I hope I don't sound like I'm just bullshitting, but seriously, this is something man was not meant to know.

Still, I am curious. I won't be able to play the game for a few days, and could probably not use the technique myself. Would you kindly A/ tell us B/ at least send me an explanation by MP ? I won't use the tip anyway.

Last edited:
These are matters that man was not meant to know. The only reason DDRJake can handle it is because he went mad a long time ago. If it is spoken publicly then we will go mad, MAD! Oh and it'll be patched out.

Interesting progress there DDRJake. I look forward to eventually seeing explanations of how it is all done.

More Dark Magic will be revealed at arbitrary intervals. If you think you some of it then feel free to PM me, but let's keep the story going without such deviations for now.

And what's happening is horrible. Firearms are spreading throughout Europe like, well, wildfire. I believe that any revolts from my core provinces keep their pathetic pointy sticks but those that aren't, well...

iMEslpvh.jpg

But at least we're getting some real momentum going.

tah0310h.jpg

Does anyone know what happens when you integrate a nation who has some non-cores? Do you also not get cores on it?

Last edited:
Even in case of infinite failures, you are still a god and I am a mere bug plastered on the windshield of your Lamborghini.

Does anyone know what happens when you integrate a nation who has some non-cores? Do you also not get cores on it?
I believe that you get all of the nation cored for you, including the ex-nation's non-cored provinces. I don't remember if that's the case or not, though. I'm pretty sure that that's the case, though.

I believe that you get all of the nation cored for you, including the ex-nation's non-cored provinces. I don't remember if that's the case or not, though. I'm pretty sure that that's the case, though.

You do. You can even sell them provinces directly before they are annexed and the province will be cored.

Recently in my byz game I used the show superioty CB to get 30+ provinces from the Mamelukes in one war and diplo-annex it all. I sold them some new provinces directly before.