• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm glad you pulled it off.

Congrats, Basileus!

Regarding my Idian AAR, I started a campaign as Jangladesh on VERY HARD difficulty.

and... OH MY GOD CONDOTIERRI!

We'll see what happens.

Anyhow, Byzantium capital in NAXOS made me smile ;)

Glad you wrote this AAR until the very end, and I'll be reading any future AAR of yours also.

Goe gedaan jong!

I started a campaign as Jangladesh on VERY HARD difficulty.
:eek:, just :eek:... But predictable. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyhow, Byzantium capital in NAXOS made me smile ;)
I knew you would like that, but it wasn't on purpose, that ridiculous loss of trade income wasn't intended :oops:...

Glad you wrote this AAR until the very end, and I'll be reading any future AAR of yours also.
I'm glad you mention it, because I forgot to say it in the last post: I think I will write more AAR's after this one, but it will definitely not contain such ridiculous amounts of screenshots like here...

I began to appreciate the storytelling and I will integrate it more when my second AAR comes out. It will be a mix of a quick reading format (like @mackwolfe great AAR's) and a storytelling AAR like @nNagato one. You all should check these out!

But I can't give an exact date, the following month will be studying for exams and July will become a busy month, so I may write it during August and the beginning of September. Who knows what will follow after that :rolleyes:...

Ma da was nikske, merci voor alle steun :)!

What a massive final chapter! Well done, well done.:)

well, you could have tried marching all the way to Warsaw, but I guess that is good too. :p
That's what I preferred too, but I think even more battles which are all the same like the ones before would become a bit boring. And than my end wouldn't be like it is now, so it's balancing things.

Most people will now think "not again" but I find it important to thank you all personally who commented on my AAR, so thank you @Enewald :).

I of all people know the importance of commenting on AARs, even though I have been getting lazier at it over the years.

(over 20k posts on AARland with 11 Fan of the Week nominations :D)

but still is nice that some authors thank their fans. :p

I of all people know the importance of commenting on AARs, even though I have been getting lazier at it over the years.

(over 20k posts on AARland with 11 Fan of the Week nominations :D)

but still is nice that some authors thank their fans. :p
I find it obvious to thank the persons who comment, without them AAR's would be boring and feedback is important, especially for newbies like me.

I'm glad you mention it, because I forgot to say it in the last post: I think I will write more AAR's after this one, but it will definitely not contain such ridiculous amounts of screenshots like here...

I began to appreciate the storytelling and I will integrate it more when my second AAR comes out. It will be a mix of a quick reading format (like @mackwolfe great AAR's) and a storytelling AAR like @nNagato one. You all should check these out!

But I can't give an exact date, the following month will be studying for exams and July will become a busy month, so I may write it during August and the beginning of September. Who knows what will follow after that :rolleyes:...
I have to correct myself here: I found the time to already begin this AAR, and I chose Flanders to play this time. It is a more storytelling AAR as I said, with few screenshots and I hope you will check it out. You can find the link in my signature. Thanks :)!

Reactions: