• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I see that. I'm going to my cottage, and we will return tomorrow evening. Next update is then. I have already played it and i can tell you - the war with Ming continues.

Cool AAR, definitely a Japan one was needed. Great going too with all the early conquest. Ming's problems certainly gave you a very good opportunity there.

Subscribed!

I'm not sure if i already told you, but over half of the rebels were funded by me.

That's what it certainly seemed like in the screenshot with the rebel stack.

Ughh... sorry, but we have a problem. I decided to install 3.2b patch, to fix some bugs. Then i noticed that WWM started to act strangely, as the "paused" text said "click here to", and in the menu, "Quit" was "the paradox interac". So i reinstalled the game, and now all the save games are lost. I'm sorry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:mad::(

Ughh... sorry, but we have a problem. I decided to install 3.2b patch, to fix some bugs. Then i noticed that WWM started to act strangely, as the "paused" text said "click here to", and in the menu, "Quit" was "the paradox interac". So i reinstalled the game, and now all the save games are lost. I'm sorry.

Damn, it's always sad to lose a good AAR for earthly matters like this.

Here's hoping you're willing to start another one soon. I really like your writing style.