• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Too bad it had to end like that, but I understand your reasoning. Thanks for all the fun we had in the meantime! :)

Reactions:
((Sorry about this all Del, glad to have been part of this experience while it lasted. Just gonna start my own eu4 game with the ICT though.
You going to start any other aar, ill defiantly read them. What will also happen to the cold front chanel))
((May join another IAAR, but may wait till after Exams, who knows.))

((It was fun while it lasted...))

Reactions:
((Kaikki hupi loppuu aikanaan, as a Finn would say, All the fun comes to an end...

This was really fun experience. I'm very glad that I took a part in this. :)
If you start new AAR (and I'm sure you will) you can be sure that I will read it! And even roleplay if it will be interactive. :p

Take your time. Star writing again when you feel like it. ;)

Btw. Can I ask that we keep the IRC TSNS chat? I like to chat with you guys :D

Thank you for all of this. :)))

Reactions:
Btw. Can I ask that we keep the IRC TSNS chat? I like to chat with you guys :D
((Sure, not a problem. The IRC channel shall remain open.))

((Thank you @delpiero1234 for hosting this great iAAR, it was an honour and a pleasure to work and play this with you! Your great style of writing and hard work and dedication to this iAAR made TSNS what it was. Thanks for introducing me to interactive AARs!

I hope to read your great stories again in the future!

A big thanks goes as well to all the other creative and imaginative players who participated up to almost five months. Writing, playing and scheming with you was great fun!

Until we meet again,
Istar.))

After I have been asked by some players to plan a new iAAR, I have setup a Google thread and an IRC on Coldfront for planning the successor of TSNS.

IRC Channel: #AAR_Planning
The link to the Google Doc is in the IRC channel. Alternatively send me a PM:

Hope to see you there!

Reactions:
((Just as I am in Germany. Well, I will try to help when I am back on Tuesday!))

Reactions:
The successor of The Sun Never Sets has already been approved by the mods. I proudly announce Hanseatic Chronicles - An Interactive Campaign. Nine players already registered and the mechanics are currently being written. Soon Hanseatic Chronicles will launch with a new thread here in AARland. My co-host @LadyAlyssa and I look forward to see you there.

For the mean time you can reach out to the players and the GMs on Coldfront by joining the channel #HC.

Once the new forum thread is live, I'll be posting an announcement here as well. Cheers!