• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((@ThePatriotOfDreumel sorry but your proposal to start a trading company that wants to have a monopoly on India is crazy because we have no trading relations with India; nor do we know for sure that we actually found it. Hayk claims he found it but we don't really know.))
((Clearly, Walpole is smart. He's sure we found India! And even then, giving someone a monopoly on an entire continent can't go wrong. India is a bit of coast, Cathay is a couple of islands! He knows exactly what he's doing. For the smal price of 35% of all profits made in Asia, possibly going into the thousands.

Reactions:
((Dreumel, sorry but that' not how I see it. We have no trade relations with India and you use knowledge that Walpole does not possess. No TC with monopoly on India for now. Period.))

Your Majesty,

Of course, if my proposal had been made with knowledge of Hayk's work for the ERTC, this would have been inexcusable. But this was not the case. My vice-executive, or should I say my former one, Mr Simon Miller, withheld the information that the crown had hired Mr Hayk. While he has been fired, we should take precautions so that this might not happen again.
I have for now appointed my eldest son Gilen as new vice-executive, as I know that his loyalty lies both with the crown and with me, and not just with himself, but in the future, such a misinformation might still happen. So we have to fight it at the root.
I mean that we have to distribute the tasks of the ERTC more distinctively between Chief Executive and Crown. All that discussion comes from the fact that I wasn't informed of Hayk's hiring, and that, as he is exploring for the crown, he had no part in daily business. I would therefore request that you might decide who hires people, but that is is made clear. Without full knowledge of the company, I cannot guide it correctly.
Despite this misfortunate accident, my plan for the ERTC has allowed it to establish a firm hand on most of the lucrative fish trade in the North Sea, paired with the conquest of Norway that has driven out the Hanseatic traders, and we've begun to play a role in the fur trade. I assure you that if I wasn't able to lead both companies, I would have alredy laid down my office.

Your loyal servitor,
Ximeno Arantxez, Master of the Coin

((To Duke Talbot))
Dear Oliver,
You always have such wonderful ideas. I wonder where you get the from? Crowning myself as Queen of Norway and Queen of Scotland seems the next natural step, given that most of the Scots and Norwegians are already my subjects. I cannot wait for the dead on which the head of King Stuart sits on a spike because I am quite confident that he will contest my claim on the Scottish throne. For that case the army needs to be ready and in full alert. I shall have a coronation ceremony arranged within a fortnight at the Cathedral of York.
Regarding your inquiry about the county of Normandy, I fear I cannot give up this title. Normandy has been a crown-land for decades. Holing Normandy and Gascogne undermines my natural claim on the French throne, don't you agree?

~ Elizabeth Talbot, Queen of England, Archduchess of Austria, Duchess of Aquitaine
~ Marc Howard, royal advisor

Your Majesty,
I will gladly attend the coronation as the current period of peace will allow me to attend without neglecting my duty. If I may, perhaps, make one suggestion, I would advocate for the addition of Queen of France to your line of rightful titles.
Also, I completely understand your reservations regarding Normandy, and I will, of course, refrain from pursuing the matter any further.

Oliver Talbot, Commander of the Forces and Duke of Normandy.

Military Experience Requirement for ranks (Small Council Vote)
1. Any man wishing to become a general in the Royal Army must have -in addition to Her Majesty's approval - at least five years experience in the military, at least two of which must had been spent in captaincy of a regiment.
2. Any man wishing to become an admiral in the Royal Navy must have -in addition to her Majesty's approval - at least five years experience in the navy, at least two of which must had been spent in captaincy of a ship.
1.1/2.1 The Royal Family (of both heir and monarch if they are of different dynasties) are exempt from this.

Amendment (to which the credit must go to General Hudson)
3. If there are currently generals or admirals, the aspiring general or admiral must be assessed by the current generals in addition to the requirement of experience and royal permission.

Second Amendment
3. If there are currently general(s), the aspiring general must be assessed by the current general(s) in addition to the requirement of experience and royal permission,
4. If there are currently admiral(s), the aspiring admiral must be assessed by the current admiral(s) in addition to the requirement of experience and royal permission.

Last edited:
William was in Cornwall preparing the expedition when he heard word about a woman who claims to have come from India. William doubted these claims but in the case they were true she could make his job far more easier by providing directions and showing him the customs of the land; he decided to write a letter to her.
Rumors have reached me about you coming from India, if it's true I would like to invite you to Cornwall to teach me some of the customs of the land since i'll be going there soon.

William Becket

Last edited:
Alyssa had arrived in the glorious city of London, and to her amazement, the buildings were lush and the people busy, much different to her time elsewhere in Europe.
She walked in to a local tavern and checked her pockets for any change, sadly she had none, she asked the tarvernkeep is there was anyway she could stay in a room, just for tonight, although she had no money, to her luck, the tavernkeep had accepted her plead and let her stay in one of the lodgings for one night only.

Later on in the day, she had a knock at her door, and when she answered the tavernkeep was there with a letter, she took it and opened it in due haste
William was in Cornwall preparing the expedition when he heard word about a woman who claims to have come from India. William doubted these claims but in the case they were true she could make his job far more easier by providing directions and showing him the customs of the land; he decided to write a letter to her.
Rumors have reached me about you coming from India, if it's true I would like to invite you to Cornwall to teach me some of the customs of the land since i'll be going there soon

She smiled, someone has heard of her? A Mr William Becket it seems as, and he himself had sent her a letter asking to be taught about the customs of her land? She was astounded about how a small time diplomats daughter like her could ever be recongnised in a place like this. She got out a piece of paper and a scribe and started writing.
The Rumours are quite true, although slightly wrong, due to me being from Ceylon and not the Indian mainland itself, although we're very close in distance terms, our cultures vary. I must apologize, but I can not travel to Cornwall due to my lack of funds, you see, I only arrived here not even two days ago and I dont have a penny to my name, if you do get the chance, and truly wish to learn more about my countries customs, I'm currently in London if you wish to see me. Again, I do apologize for not being able to come to Cornwall to meet you and save you hassle.
Alyssa Nuzhat

She signed the letter and placed it in an envelope, and requested to the tavern keep for the letter to be sent, he smiled kindly and said he will do so as soon as he can

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time before the next vote, and no meeting had been called up. Peter was way over his head but he needed to start one. It would be unlikely all could come. But some are better than none.
We need to start a meeting between all of us so that we can get the direction sorted between all of us
Hope you can meet me in York, Ive booked a meeting hall
From Peter Andrews

((We had to start and chose the leader, the thing starts at 10 pm GMT, hope you can make it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AKF-0sfm5h98fqMU7lZuEeDVx0w4kTFDLo4KZk7AOKE/edit))
((Edit Can people join?))

Last edited:
Alyssa pondered for a moment, and thought, if she wanted to get anywhere in England, she'd have to try her hardest, and the idea was set in her mind - request an invitation to the Queens court. Possibly ask if there were any availiable spaces in any trading companies, and if she could possibly become a merchant
Once again, she took out her paper and scribe and begin writing
Your Majesty,
My name is Alyssa Nuzhat, I hail from a far away land known as Ceylon, my father is a diplomat there and is quite renown for his way with words and his charismatic charm. I write to you today to request an invitation to your court - so we can perhaps discuss tales from my homelands, and any possible interactions between your mighty kingdom and my home kingdom.

Yours Faithfully, Alyssa Nuzhat.

She signed the letter and put it into an envelope and sheepishly went to the tavern keep and requested for him to send another letter. The tavern keep sighed and accepted, saying he'll do it as soon as he can.

((To Alyssa Nuzhat))
I would love to meet a native from Ceylon, after all Explorer Hayk has recently informed the Crown of finding a sea route to your homeland. Maybe this can be the start of trading relations between Ceylon and the Kingdom of England.

~ Elizabeth Talbot, Queen of England, Archduchess of Austria, Duchess of Aquitaine

((To Ximeno))
Very well. From now on you shall be informed whenever a new member joins the ERTC. I argue you not to make the same mistake twice though.

Alyssa was amazed, and laughed and cried at the same time in absolute excitement, she received a letter from the Queen herself, accepting the invitation for her to come to her court? She could not believe what was happening in her life - she had only been in England for two days and already she had an audience with the Queen, she would not use this chance lightly.
She packed her belongings and raced off out of the tavern, asking a merchant if he could give her a lift to the royal palace, he accepted with a kind smile and thought to herself “Is everyone in England this kind?”

As the wagon moved at a slow pace, Alyssa laid upon the boxes stacked in the wagon and pondered on how the meeting would be - what stories she would tell her majesty, perhaps of her expeditions to Gyeonggi, or maybe her life growing up in Kotte, she had so many stories to tell and she had no idea where to begin!
Perhaps this could be the start of Alyssa's’ life - a life she’s always wanted to have, one where she was the owner of her own destiny, not predetermined by her father, not this time at least.
She planned to amaze the Queen with her tales, and tell her of luxuries Kotte and the Ceylon peninsula has to offer, and hope the Queen accepts her request to become one of her royal merchants, and establish diplomatic ties between England and Ceylon.

Elizabeth was in the throne room awaiting Alyssa, the native of the Kingdom of Ceylon when she suddenly entered the royal palace.

Alyssa: “Your majesty” Alyssa bowed “It is my honour to be in your presence”

Queen Elizabeth: “So you must be Alyssa. I am pleased to see that you have made it Westminster Palace.” The Queen looked through her documents for a minute before saying “I have been told you are from India?”

Alyssa: “Not exactly, your majesty, I hail from Ceylon, it’s a small island nation off the coast of the main Indian peninsula, although Ceylon holds many diplomatic ties with the Indian Kingdoms, our culture is very different” She smiles “My father is a diplomat of the Ceylon Kingdom, and my family is quite high up, but I’ve always dreamed of traveling”

Queen Elizabeth: “Ah, Ceylon. My knowledge of that region is not particularly good. It seems your travels have brought you quite far from home then. Will you return to Ceylon now that you have seen England?”

Alyssa: “No, your majesty, my travels have bought me this far, and, to be honest, I adore it here, English culture amazes me, and everyone I have met has been so kind, even though I am a foreigner, I feel at home here. Plus, I don’t think my father would be too pleased with me if I do return back”

The Queen wondered why a foreigner would want to stay in her realm on a permanent basis “Well, in that case, I will offer you a position in the English Royal Trading Company as a merchant. The ERTC is currently expanding and could use someone who has travelled as far as you have.” Elizabeth was hoping that the foreigner would accept her offer but she could not read this woman very well. Her physique irritated her.

Alyssa: “It would be honour to work for you, your majesty, I will do my best to uphold the trust you have placed in me and work to expand your realm” Alyssa was beaming, this was exactly what she had hoped for, never in her wildest dreams could she have ever wondered this becoming a reality.

Queen Elizabeth: “Very well. The head of the company is Ximeno who also serves as the realms master of coin. I recommend you meet him soon. I shall let him know that you are to be given a contract in the ERTC.” Elizabeth called one of her servants and said to him “Make sure that Ximeno Arantxez gets informed of Alyssa’s appointment into the ERTC.”

Alyssa: “Thank you, your majesty, I will also send a letter to Ximeno Arantxez and attempt to make my way to wherever he wishes me to go - now the only issue is payment, you see, your majesty, I have no money to my name, and I haven’t had the chance to earn anything yet, so moving about your realm is quite difficult, I’ve had to rely on my womanly charms to get by” Alyssa chuckled

Queen Elizabeth: “As an official merchant of the ERTC you will of course receive a salary. Do not worry about that. Is there anything else you wanted?”

Alyssa: “If you have the time, your majesty, I would love to tell you some stories about my home land, and see if you think trading with my kingdom would be a great idea after all”

Queen Elizabeth: “Oh, I’d love to hear some tales about your homeland.”

Alyssa and the Queen talked for several hours about Alyssa’s adventures across Asia and into Europe, the Queen had seemed to learn many things about Alyssa’s heritage and the cultures of these foreign lands.

((Joint IC between myself and delpiero1234))

London 1469 - The Royal Assembly
((This is a joint IC between me and @alscon ))
((This meeting between of Huntingdon and Arantxez happened after the Assembly meeting before the update - Here is the LINK where the conversation started, it was after the fierce discussion about the language act))

After the Assembly meeting had ended Ximeno Arantxez went to Lord of Huntingdon, thanking him for his support.

Ximeno: I don't know if they had simply listened to a financial argument, and my threat of bringing the world down upon England - I may have lost my temper for a moment. Hearing the same from a well-trusted diplomat certainly helped to let the act fail. So I come to the matter of your paper mill and printing press… An interesting idea. I am always in support of new ideas as Master of the Coin, when they are viable. Therefore I must ask - what do you plan to do 'for the greatness of our Queen'? Paper gains its value with the words on it - my books would be useless without the balance on it, for example. What do you want to print, Lord Chancellor?

Robert: I am also glad that you supported the right side on the matter of the language act as fiercely as you did. About the printing press: I want to produce my own paper and print on it, because I have seen in continental Europe how it makes the whole work in a chancellery easier. We could produce so much paper that we can write everything down, not just important deeds or documents. Every little order of our Queen can be written down and send to the far places that our realm controls. This is simply not possible with the most expensive parchment as you surely understand.

Ximeno: I certainly know that, for I use paper in my own books. A lot of balances, prices bought, prices sold, for all that I need my books. Paper is truly necessary in these times, and I don’t see why England shouldn’t start producing its own in greater quantities. But what do want to print, Lord Huntingdon?

Robert: What do I want to print? Everything that is written by hand in the Chancellory at the moment. Letters that are sent inside our nation and outside, deeds that should be published all over England and are therefore needed in great numbers, books for our schools, colleges and universities that are maintained by the crown. Sir Arantxez, I want to use this technology to make the life of the people that work in the Chancellory easier.

Ximeno: You do realize that this does not come cheap? I do not see the need for publishment in greater quantities currently, if it is to be kept as internum of the Chancellory. Surely, for the deeds, you may send couriers, who can show the letter, which you need to write down once, to the man that is there? Why do you need multiple exemplaries?

Robert: If we have many examples of a letter we can send it to every Lord that rules in England and he can keep it. If everyone has the laws or the orders of Her Majesty in his castle then it’s harder for him to say he didn’t know. Furthermore, Sir Arantxez, the Chancellory works in the name of the crown and the realm. Everyone who has a government position can use it’s writers and maybe in the future it’s printing presses to further the cause of the nation. Think about the possibilities: Generals could put their orders down fast, easy and in great numbers, Merchants could use it to print their documents. Also, this press won't be under my private roof, Sir, it’s under supervision of the actual Chancellor, and therefore the government.

Ximeno smiles at Huntingdon’s similies : For all I know, generals are shouting during war, not writing their orders.

He pauses.

Ximeno: Yes, I know what you mean. And as for merchants, I prefer to write things down myself. And I never thought that you wanted to use it for personal gains - the Chancellor that has shown himself before would not do such a thing. But surely letters of the crown aren’t so enormous that a skilled writer can’t copy them quick enough? How would a printing press help here, with the cost compared to the little gain in time?

Robert: You realise though, that the cost of 200 ducats that was proposed is not only for the printing press. It’s also to start the paper production and to build a workshop so we are able to expand both if needed.

Ximeno: I do see that. But the Crown’s finances are not like my own - I don’t have to plan for a future that is peaceful, I have to keep enough ducats in the treasury as to avoid a loan when the nation is at war. And for that, the cost efficiency of the paper mill seems reasonable, but not for the printing press, which would cost - how much, 50 ducats? Enough to arm some thousand men, should it come to war, what the Assembly has decided if I am not mistaken.

Robert: Then I propose that we build the workshop in two phases. We start with the paper mill, and when the paper production is running smoothly we might even be able to sell it for a good price. In the second phase we extend it with the printing press. What do you think about that, Sir?

Ximeno: I think that this would work - only that we have to discuss the printing press at that later date again. Who knows, maybe these Moral Standard Acts work wonders and there are enough literate men around so that the press might be very efficient?

Robert: I’d say then, we make ourselves a time plan, we build the paper mill now, and in ten years we meet again to discuss the printing press?

Ximeno: That looks very reasonable to me. So do we have an agreement? The Crown will fund a paper mill now, a possible printing press perhaps in ten years?

Robert: I agree, Sir, should we write it down?

Ximeno: Certainly. I would invite you to a good glass of wine at my residence, where I have enough paper to do that.

Robert: That seems good to me, it’s always a pleasure to work with you, Sir.

During a break at the first meeting of the wolves, Hudson overheard some courtiers spreading rumours of an Indian woman meeting with the queen.
Supposedly, she's infatuated with England's greatness.

"It comes to no surprise"
Hudson says to the gossiping servants
"That this foreigner would be enthralled by our great realm. I do hope, however, that she intends to cast aside her old ways if she intends to stay"

One of the servants, who had served drinks at the last RA meeting, and had witness the exchange between Hudson and Huntingdon, immediately began feeling nervous.
"O-Of course, my lord, from what I've heard, she's very interested in English culture."

Hudson returned to his seat, thinking that, perhaps he should meet with this foreigner, and ensure her intentions are not questionable.

Hudson, for all his differences with his son, began feeling concerned that Graham had not pursued a wife yet. After a few words with Graham, they agreed to ask the Queen and Henry Talbot, for their permissions to have Hermione Talbot marry Graham Hudson.
With Hudson busy with the wolves, Graham convinced him to write the letters.
My Queen,
My father has raised worries regarding my lack of a betrothed, as such, I am writing this letter to you, head of House Talbot, requesting the hand of Hermione Talbot in marriage, your niece.

Graham Hudson, son of Count Hudson.

Dear Henry Talbot,
It has come to my attention that your daughter, Hermione Talbot is not yet spoken for. I assure you, that unlike my father, who can be impulsive sometimes, that I will treat her with kindness and respect.
I have sent a letter of similar intent to Her Majesty, as she is head of House Talbot, requesting her hand in Marriage. I do hope that you will find me worthy of trust.
Graham Hudson, son of Count Hudson.

((Flashback to Norway))

Mordaunt's journey to Norwey had been terrible, the rough Northern Sea giving him a terrible case of seasickness, he couldn't even work either the ship rocking back and forth.

When he arrived in Oslo, where the signing of the Peace treaty would take place, the lakes were frozen over and Ice hung from every door way.

As he approached the damaged Palace, it's entire western wing having been burnt down during the siege. His numerous guards in full armour following in a procession he felt proud to be finally being given such an honour.

He met the Norwegian king and they discussed the arrangements of the Peace treaty, however the Norwegian was in no place to negotiate, so holding back tears he signed away his families land. The last remaining county of the former Viking kingdom was the sparsely populated and permanently frozen Finnmark.

Mordaunt couldn't see them surviving as a sovereign state for more than a year. So as he and his procession left the building and the 'King' mourned the death of his ancestors legacy, he smiled and thought about how far he had progressed in his few years at court.

Things were still on the Up for the Mordaunts

Reactions:
London 1474 - Westminster Palace
((That's a joint IC between @delpiero1234 and me))

It was a rainy day in London. Chancellor of Huntingdon had received an audience with the Queen to discuss the proposals he had worked out together with his faction. Elizabeth did not have much time as she was busy ruling the realm but the meeting with the chancellor was of high importance. In the afternoon, the chancellor arrived at Westminster Palace.

Queen Elizabeth: Chancellor, it is good to see you today. Make it quick.

Robert: Thank you for receiving me, Your Majesty. I am here to bring you the proposals the Foxes have about our future diplomatic decisions. At first I have to say that my humble self has been chosen to represent our faction in front of You and the Royal Assembly, that’s why I am here.

Queen Elizabeth: Oh, congratulations! I wish you good luck as faction leader.

Robert: Thank you, Your Highness. Our proposals for our foreign policies are the following: Firstly Our nation needs a new rival and we chose Venice, because of it’s proximity to Austria and the possibility to strengthen our subject by attacking Venice.

Queen Elizabeth: “We”? Isn’t that a task solely for the chancellory? Very well though, if that is what you wish then we will rival the Venetians, although I would have prefered if we rivaled the Ottomans for their terrible war crimes against the Austrians.

Robert: I have given some of my powers to the faction as I thought multiple opinions would suit the future of our nation better than one. Isn’t this the same reason as you asking the Assembly for advice?

Elizabeth: I disagree. You cannot compare apples with oranges, dear chancellor.

Robert: Well at the moment the faction is under my leadership, Your Majesty, any decision regarding my normal duties could have easily been overruled by me. It was more a confirmation of my choices then giving the members the power to make crazy decisions.

Elizabeth: That is reassuring to hear. Anything else you wanted to tell me besides Venice becoming our new rival?

Robert: Yes, Your Highness, we have also chosen a new possible ally. I know that our Diplomatic Corps is very hard working at the moment, but if the Foxes would have more to say in the government we would strengthen the Corps and make it possible to maintain more relationships.

Elizabeth: That is reassuring to hear. We can use new friends after the fiasco with Portugal. Afonso V has sent word that he refuses to re-establish the alliance.

Robert: We chose to target Lithuania as the next possible ally. Our position in the west of the Holy Roman Empire is very strong with Castile on our side and both Burgundy and France fighting each other rather than us. In the east, Lithuania might together with Poland give us a strong net of alliances to even be able to fight within the Empire or in Austria. An invasion of the alps by Turkish troops wouldn’t be possible if we fight together with the powers that are Poland and Lithuania.

Elizabeth: Lithuania? Oh. That’s a surprise but I trust you know what you’re doing. After all, that is why I have appointed you as my chancellor.

Robert: I thank you for your trust, Your Majesty. To further strengthen our relationships in the east we also suggest you to engage a Royal Marriage with one of the polish nobles.

Elizabeth: My daughter Jane could be married to a Polish Prince. I trust you have found an ideal match for her?

Robert: The ideal match would be the heir of King Stefan I., named Henryk. He just became 15 years old and isn’t betrothed yet. I haven’t wrote the Polish King yet, because I wanted to have your approval. I would make myself however available to make a journey to Poland again and discuss the marriage.

Elizabeth: Alright. Enquire whether Stefan I is interested in such a marriage between our two houses.

Robert: I will, Your Majesty, I have one last proposal to make, this time solely as Chancellor.

Elizabeth: That’s a surprise, Robert. Are you sure you do not want to ask your faction first?

Robert: No, just like every suggestion I made before, this is my will that is reinforced by the faction, every vote on the issues that are normally my duty as Chancellor have been made as I planned. But back to the important matter. I suggest you send one of our Diplomats to Portugal that he might try to raise the relations between our nations that have been damaged by our war.

Elizabeth: That sounds like a reasonable plan. Please have Diplomat Mordaunt travel to Portugal at once.

Robert: I’ll write him as soon as I am back at the Chancellery.

@Luftwafer
Sir Mordaunt,
I hereby send you to Portugal, sail there with the next ship possible. You'll have the task to strengthen the relationship between our Kingdom and theirs. Send a letter to Her Majesty and the Chancellory when the Portugese King has regained his trust in our nation after the last war. You will then re-engage our lost alliance. I trust that you are able to achieve these goals.
I look forward to your positive message from Portugal,
Chancellor Robert of Huntingdon.

Last edited:
Reactions:
William Benjamin Briggs sat at the window again, staring out at the rain. It always seemed to be raining here. A letter concerning a meeting of the Owls had been discarded on the table nearby. He did not care which direction the faction went or what policies they decided upon. He had only joined at his wife's insistent, but all enthusiasm regarding court had long since fled him. He had not left the confines of his castle in years and he spent most of his days in his chambers. His muscles ached from lack of use and his body was devoid of fat, for he hardly ate and only at the insistence of his wife. His son, Walter, rarely visited him, and his daughters had grown into lovely teenagers, but they too had drifted apart from him. He understood though. His mood was always dour and they did not wish to be around him during his dark moods.

William shivered a bit as he continued to stare out the window. It was unusually cold for the summer. Or was it winter? William couldn't recall. He had lost track of time as he spent his days in his castle. He grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped himself in it. The cold still filtered into his bones. He had found it more difficult to keep warm lately. And he was tired so often. He found his eyelids sagging, and despite it being midday, William dragged himself from his chair and slumped down in his bed. Smothered in blankets, he made himself as cozy as possible. Even so, he still felt cold, so very cold. And tired, so very tired....

Alyssa sat down upon the tavern room - now actually paid for thanks to her new job as merchant of the ERTC and wrote a letter.
Dear Chancellor Robert of Huntingdon
My name is Alyssa Nuzhat, there is a chance you have heard of me and my heritage, which is not from here, but from Ceylon. I arrived in England not even two days ago and I have already received audience with her majesty, Queen Elizabeth, whom has granted me membership in the ERTC and a job as a merchant to ensure connections between the kingdom of England and the kingdom of Ceylon.
This is a formal request asking your permission for me to join your faction, The Foxes, the ideas of the factions match my own, ideas of boosting our economy by trade, and not by warfare and ensuring our co-operation with other countries to ensure our economy reasons with my own.
I do hope you allow me to join your faction

Yours Faithfully, Alyssa Nuzhat