• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I see, it just that Manchuria's fate in Kaiserreich is always dependent on Japan, sometimes if they beat the United Qing then you get to become the Republic of China, other times you can join Korea in it's rebellion which only happens when Japan goes full fascist. Manchuria will remain a puppet until the end of the game unless you try to rebel but then Japan will destroy you because all of their troops are on the Qing border which is Japanese occupied. The other countries all have something at least to do, Prussia - defeat the Internationale and reclaim Germany with your new allies in Moscow, British Empire - Reclaim empire and destroy the Kaiserreich, German Union - Destroy German Empire and reclaim the Rheinland and rebuild German dominance in Europe, Japan - Make the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere reach from Tokyo to Canberra, and Beijing to Sacramento, Princely Federation - unite India and remove the European oppressors, Danubian Federation - Side with Germany in WK2 and make the Balkans your sphere of influence, PSA - Make the West Coast the dominant part of America and conquer the entirety of the Mid-West before getting cores on Mexico, also get Alaska and Hawaii, German Empire - Make 20th Century the German Century nuff said, Soviet Union - Create a Bright Red Future for the world, destroy the false Internationale and reclaim Alaska along with the Kuril Islands and Port Arthur, Tian Empire - Unite China under the Shanqing,domi destroy the false Qing, remove Japanese and German dominance in Asia, annex Mongolia and possibly Indochina along with parts of India such as Kashmir. All are fun (except maybe Danubian Federation and Princely Federation) and I'm stuck on which one to do. Whichever one I pick however I will make the most of and will try to get it out by this week.
Then I have another idea that has a lot of potential. Play as Austria and attempt to form the German Empire by occupying Germany! That has a lot of potential and hasn't been done in an AAR to date. Seriously, forming the German Empire as Austria is an option if you occupy Germany and even changes your name and gives you a cool new flag, just in case you didn't know.

Reactions:
Then I have another idea that has a lot of potential. Play as Austria and attempt to form the German Empire by occupying Germany! That has a lot of potential and hasn't been done in an AAR to date. Seriously, forming the German Empire as Austria is an option if you occupy Germany and even changes your name and gives you a cool new flag, just in case you didn't know.
Wait, you can do that in Kaiserreich? D: This mod never ceases to surprise me lol.

Reactions:
Do the Princely Federation. I have never seen a Princely a AAR, and it would be really interesting overall.
Kind of too late now, but definitely my next AAR will be an Asian country, so Princely is a definite.

Serbia, Greece, and Romania were but since Austria put Serbia in check the Balkan War never happened.
Pardon but IIRC the point of divergence is 1915 so no, the Balkan wars happened as they were before WWI (1912-1914).

Pardon but IIRC the point of divergence is 1915 so no, the Balkan wars happened as they were before WWI (1912-1914).
He's talking about the Balkan wars that the Kaiserreich mod has - Serbia, Greece and Romania against super Bulgaria followingthe "Belgrad pact" events. Those are triggered by events but Austria can derail them. That's what happened in this AAR.

He's talking about the Balkan wars that the Kaiserreich mod has - Serbia, Greece and Romania against super Bulgaria followingthe "Belgrad pact" events. Those are triggered by events but Austria can derail them. That's what happened in this AAR.
Ah I wasn't aware of that. Probably because Austria derails Serbia's plans all the time for me.

Ah I wasn't aware of that. Probably because Austria derails Serbia's plans all the time for me.
Yeah that usually happens, only sometimes does Romania, Greece, and Serbia get some balls and invade Bulgaria. Bulgaria usually loses but I've seen them win and my god their borders are huge (if they get victory over Greece their borders will be up to Athens!). If the Belgrade Pact wins then Greece ends up declaring war on Turkey or the Ottomans in order to gain thrace and other parts of Turkey, and then the three countries just do their own thing.

I hope you post the next chapter soon, I really like this AAR.
necropost.jpg
I forgot about this thread

This AAR is over, I'm currently working on a new project from start to finish. I plan on coming back soon - very soon, but for now you can read Ironheart: War of Nations. It was the only other AAR I completed and I enjoyed writing it. Ironheart II is on a hiatus because I want to do that project justice and I cannot do that right now. Thus, I'm planning something different, hopefully something people will like. It will be sort of like a typical British narrated documentary about a country I am most fond of.