• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That European map itself is so crazy that I want to see the world map and laugh to death :D . Can you post it?

Still, great job for surviving, abeit being surrounded by superstates :) . Do you plan on starting another AAR soon?

And you never managed to take out Austria or reform as Austria yourself? That's a pity.

Great work finishing! :) Excellent AI with a unique country!

Very nice. Glad to see you were able to expand somewhat in the end.

This was a very interesting AAR, I hoe you make another one soon!

Thank you!

Thanks for an entertaining AAR! Man, you were quick in finishing this. :D

V2 next?

I am thinking of converting with the sole aim of forming Germany, but I should probably get A House Divided first.

That European map itself is so crazy that I want to see the world map and laugh to death :D . Can you post it?

Still, great job for surviving, abeit being surrounded by superstates :) . Do you plan on starting another AAR soon?

Here's the map:

styriamap.png

And while I could continue this AAR in Victoria 2, I already have another EU3 country in mind. ;) I'm going to see if my Ilkhanate save still works in CK2, as well.

Good stuff! Another excellent AAR.

Thanks.

And you never managed to take out Austria or reform as Austria yourself? That's a pity.

I don't think I could have reformed as Austria.

I thoroughly knocked Austria down from powerful status to city-state, and I'm glad I had enough luck not to have been annexed by them - which was quite likely at some points.

very good. Finally able to expand excellent AAR.

Thank you.

Great work finishing! :) Excellent AI with a unique country!

There are actually two other Styria AARs in this forum, but neither of them seemed to have got going.

___

I can explain the quickness of this AAR quite easily - unlike previous AARs I played and wrote most of it in late May (up to 1702) then did the last hundred years a couple of weeks ago.

And I've also neglected to mention that this received a lovely review in the AARlander by gela1212.

I am thinking of converting with the sole aim of forming Germany, but I should probably get A House Divided first.

Great to hear, looking forward to it! It's a pretty interesting world after all. :D

In vanilla there is no decision to reform Austria as one of the minors (Styria , tyrol , maybe you could add Salzburg as they are austrian cultured as well , but not part of it).