• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Skibitth

Captain
14 Badges
Aug 31, 2016
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Hello!

This is my new series called: Arndorf! The entire series will be around a village that will became a big city! I will take lots of inspiration from 4 big cities at this point: Berlin, Munich, Bremen, Nuremberg. Even though these are German cities, there will be other type of influences (American, Easter Europe) to create one big city!

The future videos will contain:
● Stories
● Timelapse builds
● Cinematics
● Your participation as well when it will come to take decisions
I will try to make the videos in a different way to interact more with you and also to give you the opportunity to take inspiration and also enjoy the entire length of the video.

Episode 15: ARNDORF - Lustenau District, shopping area and King Albert's Column
great work, love the attention to detail seen in the build and of course the superbly developed narrative of the city's development adds another level of realism to the project. Great to see Mayors so creatively & emotionally committed to a project

great work, love the attention to detail seen in the build and of course the superbly developed narrative of the city's development adds another level of realism to the project. Great to see Mayors so creatively & emotionally committed to a project

Thanks mate! Most appreciated and glad my efforts are also appreciated <3