• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Houston, we have a problem

First weeks of the war saw some success against the demonocratic nazicommunists. We captured provinces of Vancouver and Ottawa from Canada without a fight, and Chihuahua (not the dog) from Mexico. Then it all started to go wrong. We lost Colon to Panama, and New Zealand, Japan and Australia shared our islands in Pacific. Then our navy got pounded by just about every nation with ships. We couldn't keep them in port, because I'd hate to see them being captured. It seems that Republican Spain hired Charles Lindbergh to fly their strategic bombers over the Atlantic. Bloody traitor. The Mexican front is a stalemate, with 1:3 odds and rivers and stuff. On March 17th, the French landed to Concord. It just so happens, that I had most of my airforce (4 Tacs, 1 Fgt) there. Well, not anymore. Then the Canadian forces sneak attack our troops visiting Ottawa. After three weeks of fighting, General Bradley is forced to retreat, but he gains a lot of experience. Soon, Germans land 3 divisions to Boston. The bad thing is, they soon take Buffalo, and entrap our two divisions in Canada. On April 6th FINALLY we complete 7 new infantry divisions. One is deployed to Mexican border, the other six prepare to assault Buffalo, hence relieving our forces cut off in Canada. Later, we lose Chihuahua (no, not the dog) to Mexico. Then Italians land to Houston. If we can hold out for another 50 days, we will have ~20 new infantry divisions.

ScreenSave6

FM MacArthur is fighting a monumental battle in Buffalo.

EDIT: If the picture doesn't work, I have exceeded my data transfer limit.

Last edited:
Uh oh i'm a little scared this might turn into a very short AAR. If you can just hold out for another fifty days.

Btw maybe you should switch to Militia (for the time being) they can be produced in less time then regular infantry.

<sings star spangled banner> <puts on army gear and runs off to help fight the Canadians in Buffalo>

Dude against EVERY ONE? You've got to be kidding me.

Even Hitler wasn't THAT crazy...

Dammit, I was gonna do this exact same thing once my German AAR was finished.... :(

But, good lord, man! Two months to prepare?! I took a whole year in my test-run and still got whooped!

Oh, well, good luck, Jopi. You're gonna need it....

andytimtim2004 said:
are the rest of the world one BIG alliance or is it first country to washington wins?

They're in an alliance. I don't wan't to imagine the amount of tech sharing going on there...

North:
On April 25th Patton's 2nd Infantry Divisions arrives to Gaspé. We also set up a convoy there. General Bradley's mauled division is reinforced. Seizing their opportunity, the Canadians attack Gaspé while our men are reorganizing (Org values 8 and 3.) 3 originally German divisions cross the river and begin the attack. Patton and Bradley have to wait until MacArthur's forces can liberate Buffalo and relieve them. Fortunately, they don't have to wait for long: the next day, great news arrive. Buffalo has fallen, Canadians are in full retreat! Two enemy divisions are completely annihilated. Strategic bombers were used to bomb Canadian units. MacArthur's four divisions are dispatched to save the day in Gaspé. The reinforcements will reach Gaspé on May 7th. But Patton's men fight like they've never fought before. When MacAtrhur arrives, the Germans/Canadians have suffered huge losses, while our casualties are minimal. The remaining enemies retreat soon. The press describe the battle as new Alamo. FM MacArthur continues onward to Concord. There is no-one but the retreating Canadian divsions to defend Concord, they continue their retreat to Boston. MacArthur's forces and one division from Lt. Gen Collins are ordered to assault Boston, where 3 enemy divisions are cut off.
Then the Italians land to Norfolk, and head straight to Washington D.C. There are no troops available to defend the capital; government retreats to New York. Washington is captured on May 16th. A day later victory in Boston brings up the hopes of our citizens. Three enemy divisions are captured or destroyed. MacArthur's army is sent to deal with the Italians in Washington.

South:
In South, things don't look good. Mexicans take Albuquerque and Dallas. Italians take Tulsa, but we take Houston, thereby severing their supply lines.

Good luck. I guess you'll prevail in the long run.

America Shall prevail.

Ya just gotta clear the border of mexicans and Canadians, then, its overseas....

Always wanted to invade France.... :D

CvM

Did the Italians set fire to Washington, DC too?

CrazyBugger said:
You are crazy - only two months to prepare?!? I can't wait to see how this turns out & what will happen if/when WWII commences.

Jono

This doesn't qualify as World War?! If you mean the historical one, it won't. I disabled the events, and besides, they are all allied.

:rofl:
have you ever considered your manpower?
It's just a matter of time before it runs out.

Secondly, you're fighting against:
a) German Armor and Infantry
b) British airplanes
c) Japanese ships
d) Russian manpower
e) All the World's IC (- 900)

The only ally you can count on to win this is the stupidity of the AI

But still, good luck

elbasto said:
:rofl:
have you ever considered your manpower?
It's just a matter of time before it runs out.

Secondly, you're fighting against:
a) German Armor and Infantry
b) British airplanes
c) Japanese ships
d) Russian manpower
e) All the World's IC (- 900)

The only ally you can count on to win this is the stupidity of the AI

But still, good luck

You're obviously not American :D

We'll take 'em all out :p

CVm

that's some serious gahones. I guess you really have a deathwish or something. Still, if you can hold out until you have more/better troops plus somehow use your navy better to fight off invasions then you might be able to at least stabilize the situation temporarily. Then start annexing in the Americas. But, like someone pointed out, manpower will be a VERY critical thing.

Well, we all know how crippled the AI is when it has to invade beach heads, once you can secure yor beach heads (that is, annexing the Americas) it won't be too dificult to secure.

Then, the naval AI is also virtually handicapped, so I don't think you'll have problems to land an invasion force in Eurasia once your homefornt is secured.

Apparently, your gratest enemies are manpower and time ;)

Good Luck

*forwards AAR to Tom Ridge with ccs to Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz*

Dear Sirs:

You may find this interesting in light of your post-election plans.

I look forward to seeing the Star-Spangled Banner improved by a couple of hundred new stars. :)