• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Caudillo said:
Thank you :D I am still wondering what to do for another AAR especially since VIP is so difficult. I am surprised I got as far as I did here!
EU 3 is coming out Jan 23! :D

You could figure out what you want to play/write, then when the game comes out you would have already had time to prepare. That's what I'm doing.

Rensslaer

Rensslaer said:
EU 3 is coming out Jan 23! :D

You could figure out what you want to play/write, then when the game comes out you would have already had time to prepare. That's what I'm doing.

Rensslaer

That is actually a great idea, I think I will do that. Thank you :D

I have to say, your AAR is excellent. I have to put more of a story too mine, take more time puttinng together plots. Only on my secound one, but your a beter writer than myself. I would have to step away from the game a few days and write stuff like yours. Very good job and intresting.

Just one thing, How did you get your pictures centered.

Cheers

Red Barron said:
Just one thing, How did you get your pictures centered.

What you do is use some center tags around the img tags. So, if { were [, you would type:

{center}{img}www.blah.org/pic1{/img}{/center}

stnylan said:
What you do is use some center tags around the img tags. So, if { were [, you would type:

{center}{img}www.blah.org/pic1{/img}{/center}
Thanks

Ah, sorry I could not get to your question in time, I was out of town for a couple of weeks. I have been reading your AAR and I have to say the conversion to Hearts of Iron is impressive, good luck with the rest of it :D Yes writting can be very tedious especially because Spain is not a popular country among the Victoria forums to play or read about...

Caudillo said:
Ah, sorry I could not get to your question in time, I was out of town for a couple of weeks. I have been reading your AAR and I have to say the conversion to Hearts of Iron is impressive, good luck with the rest of it :D Yes writting can be very tedious especially because Spain is not a popular country among the Victoria forums to play or read about...

Thanks,

Converting to Hearts of Iron has some problems, shortage of leaders for Spain and immense lack of resources for your factories. Adjustments had to be made to accommodate converting issues.
It turned very interesting, next time I make an AAR I am going do more writing rather than display allot of pics. Some people liked it, some did not, but it helps to have an in depth story with characters. Keeps people interested in the AAR, play it on a harder level and make it more difficult, people like more drama.