• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*Applauds* Bravo, bravo bravo. Quite the amazing show you have put on for us with this AAR. The Caliphate has been reborn in all of its glory, and then AAR has had all the things anyone could want: conquest, glory, fighting, growth, and kicking France's ass!

I must say, I'm sad to see it done. Though, that'd be rather pointless, after all, unless we actually knew the other territorial wishes of the original Caliphate, it wouldn't all too historical, and wouldn't make for as amazing an AAR.

Once again, amazing job, and I hope to see more AARs from you in the future (maybe the next one could use MMP2... hehehehehe...)

You, will, NOT end this!

shame? what does this word mean? :eek:o:p
great AAR!
i enjoyed my Ibiza holiday eormously :p but now that i can come to live safely and peacefully in Pamplona under the most enlighted rule of the Caliph, it feels like turning the last page in this gripping book

new project?

Congratulations on an excellent result to an excellent AAR.

I've really enjoyed reading this over the last few weeks, more soon?

Very nice ending. It is great to see the goal achieved. Congratulations on a great AAR, I haven't had the energy to follow many in AARland of late but this one has kept me reading. I don't know whether you plan to write again but if you do you are assured of me as a reader at least. Thanks!

Very nice ending.

I am sad to see this end, so i wouldn't be at all unhappy if you end up deciding to continue. :)

Malurous, NACBEAST, gabor, PrawnStar, Sweboy, enkhuush, Duke of Wellington - Many thanks! The 18th century tends to be the most boring anyway, so I'm glad I finished just there :) I've got two new projects in mind, but with everything so in flux at the moment (MMP2 just out of the oven, 3.2 being finished and HttT coming soon) I don't think I'll start a new AAR until after Christmas.

Brandenburg III - I know, I was expecting France to be more of a challenge as well... Persia remains the only country that defeated me in a war, at the beginning of the AAR when I was busy with the Mamluks.

Nodscouterr, Enewald, Didaa, humancalculator - I've got all the saves, so if anyone is interested in continuing please PM and I'll happily pass them around. There is still 105 years of game left, it could make another interesting AAR with different goals (pushing further into Europe, conquering all Asia, invading America).

Again, thanks to everybody for following. Final update coming.

eagle.png

Epilogue
Syria in 1715

syr1715b.jpg

Only Girona, Baleares and Granada remain Christian. The reformation in this game was disappointing, as usual.

syr1715c.jpg

The HRE is reduced to Austria, Holland and a few German minors.

syr1715d.jpg

A healthy economy.

syr1715e.jpg

Policies and ideas in 1715.

syr1715f.jpg

The war with France did wonders for my army tradition.

syr1715g.jpg

The legendary riches of the Caliphate are no longer a tale.

syr1715h.jpg

Not so far behind, thanks to an early westernisation.

syr1715i.jpg

A tenth of the French population must be in the army.

syr1715j.jpg

I would have liked a proper war with GB to test my navy.

syr1715k.jpg

The great empires.

syr1715l.jpg

Note the devastating effects of PrawnStar's vampire cat on my monarchs.

syr1715m.jpg

Official languages of the Caliphate: Arabic, Persian, Spanish.

syr1715n.jpg

The Castillians seem to be doing well trading in the new world.

caliphate.png

The Old Caliphate.

syriahis.gif

Building the new Caliphate.

syr1715nc.png

The New Caliphate in 1715, with its 10 governorates and 8 vassals.

The End

eagle.png

Is it over?:eek: I haven't checked in for a month, and it's OVER?:( It was a good read, I've enjoyed it.:)

Nooo, it's over!
*Smashes head into the wall*