• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Arg, it took so much too long, too many stoped caring about this to comment :( .

Anyways, to you who commented, thanks. I don't feel to much about writing the Danish HoI AAR right now, and pondered some about writing a short one update Dippy one, but I think I should at least try on HoI first. Though I might very well make one when this one falls out of the page. ;)

Snake. Great AAR. I just happened to stumble across this the other day and realized that I was in the game! Look forward to playing more games of Diplomacy soon.

Snake IV: Arg, it took so much too long, too many stopped caring about this to comment :( .

it was not the caring bit but the too long bit. anyway, in my case, you finished up while i was in the middle of 15 or 16 days off from the fora, primary because of health problems.

magnificent update ! ! :D

magnificent AAR ! !
:cool:

Sorry Snake I actually missed the fact this AAR had ended. Shame about the ending but it has been a fun ride getting there and I've learnt a lot about this game. It definitely looks great in MP whatever SP is like. Well done on keeping on going even when the defeat was inevitable. And what's more making an AAR of it.

Exclellent AAR. Shame i missed it when it had been going. Grand stuff over all. Go you! :D

7 wonders of the diplomatic world. Rcduggan writes something in it on the 7th of July (7th month) 2007. The same day that the new seven wonders are being decided... You just blew my mind, seriously.

It's was idd a great AAR and I did enjoy reading it as a lurker.

Diplo looks like a nice game to me, to bad I don't have it.