• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
joebthegreat said:
let's just say that next Sunday I might be able to come... but expect me to be about five or ten minutes late...
You will have ten minuets. More than ten minutes and we will probably have started. But there is a big risk we experence trouble within half an hour and quickly come back to the metaserver.

Snake IV: No, I have just not found any time to make it.

bummer! ! ;)

Italy? Germany? The Russian AI will beat you both! :D

And for the poll... 2.b)

I wanted to give it a shot on Multiplayer, after i got the game that is, but I never bough anything via internet, and i am not going to do so now. ;)

OAM said:
*cough* have you forgotten NOW?
No. To be honest I made the update several hours ago. It just havn't been posted yet. You'll have it within half an hour.

Duke of Wellington: With little defence against him and my current war with England he indeed would be a threda if he attacks.

stnylan: Very much so.

GhostWriter: i have not counted the SC as of now. but will do so with the build.

OAM: Would be possible.

joebthegreat: So, where were you?

BurningEGO: Please, by it. I beg you. Besides it would be cheaper and easier for you if you did.

Fall 1908

dippy60as3.png

My moves Fall 1908

The English front did not offer very many good moves this turn. Even though the North Sea would most probable only be possible to take with three fleets on it and one on the English Channel a two fleets attack was made. Support was needed for Brest so that the English would not take it back. Three fleets would be able to attack Brest so three units would have to defend it. So was also done with Brest and Picardy supporting each other and Belgium cutting support in English Channel. It would mean another turn without any progress but at least the taking of Brest this year. While lacking better moves Sweden once again attacked Norway, which would mean nothing. Both the army in Berlin and the army in Sevastopol had to remain at their positions to gain those provinces. The army in Ukraine moved to Warsaw to prevent the Russian army in Galicia to take it. Even if Russia would not move there the move would be good as it would move more use closer to home, and the south. So the east would at best also be a standoff too, while Italy had good chances to gain much in Turkey and the Balkan.

dippy61pw7.png

Moves Fall 1908

Italy took Munich. For anyone not busy with taking notes and screenshots for an AAR and playing an already somewhat stressed game it should have been obvious that they was about to do so, and it probably should be anyway. Still I lack any notes of suspicions that they would move there, even though I have some kind of memory of it. But that would not be trustable, as the game was played over five months ago now. All I now that I would see it easily today without making any AAR. Still, it did not matter as there was not much to do to save Munich. It looked like Italy went for all front attack now and winning the game as fast as possible, even though England would not be attacked this turn you can see that Italy secured something only England could threaten. Russia was totally eliminated in the south now, mainly by Italy but also by me, and would only live in St Petersburg thanks to a stupid move by me. England would not give and surprises and was probably as unhappy with the turn as I was. My moves to English Channel, North Sea, Norway and Warsaw failed this turn. Oddly the Russian Bulgaria army was dislodged, and disbanded.

dippy62pf9.png

Retreats Fall 1908.

So that ends up with you losing 2SC but gaining 3?

Snake IV: ...Italy took Munich...

looks like a game winning move! ! ;)

excellent update! ! :cool:

I sense that you are angry...

I was sleeping... :eek:o

one of these days... I just might get in on this...

It looks to me like the Italians will win.

Oh well...

I will go on a trip, away from cold rainy Sweden, so I cannot update in a while. Next weekend is the soonest possible.

Snake IV: I will go on a trip, away from cold rainy Sweden, so I cannot update in a while. Next weekend is the soonest possible.

have fun, be safe! ! :cool:

Defeatism! :mad:

The German Reich will endure for a milenium! They will go pass all their problems and will emerge victorious! Go snake and show the italians that they are the "soft belly" of Europe!

Regarding your plea to make me buy Diplomacy, i will do my best. I hope you do your best to crush the italians too (or rather, did, since you already ended the game).

joebthegreat said:

Oh well...

That's certainly how it looks...but I've seen Diplomacy games turn on less. Sometimes you just really don't know until it's over.

Hurry back Snake!

Congratulations, Snake IV, on 10.000 views! ! :D

I had made an update. But I am not happy with it so I'll start over. As I will play Dippy today I can not promise that it will be done.
GhostWriter said:
Congratulations, Snake IV, on 10.000 views! ! :D
Yey. That is not very bad, you have to admitt. :) With this one I have 300 posts too.

Duke of Wellington: Indeed, two more SC and he has won.

OAM: A bit too interesting.

stnylan: Exactly

Val kukatov: Really small piece? Bah. if Iatly wins soon i will not be too small. We had a very fun game yesterday after you left BTW. I (france)started off good eating of my AI neighbours. Then my ally Germany somehow managed to get all remaning players (russia and Turkey) togeather against me, he didn't want to tell how he managed to do that as the others did not get very much for thier work, and at the worst point I had four SC of one was occupied. Then I did a comeback and when time was about to end I had 11 SC and the situation was like this.
dipxq2.jpg
Russia and I decided to continue unofficially and it was always very close to him winnign but I managed to keep him from that until Germany was entirely viped out, when he won with 18, 16. Even then it was a very close call that he managed to keep the 18's SC. That game had made a much more interesting AAR for sure.

GhostWriter: possible

joebthegreat: I am not angry, but as long as you don't get there in time you won't be playing. 18:00 UTC/GMT we play (chanced with summer time, so that we keep to begin on 19:00 CET and 1pm EDT), all weekends, today for example. In 90 min.

BurningEGO: That's the spirit.

CatKnight: have you also played a lot Dippy in the past? Why is it so few of the people who even have played Dippy that don't care about playing the P-dox version. I'm not that scary. you even has the golden D.

I noticed that Stroph1 recomended me in the bAAR. Thanks. I didn't know you still read, nice to know. If ther are anyone else out there who has not made his precens noticed for a long time feel free to do so.

Last edited: