• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ooooh, those statistics are so übercool!!! :eek: :cool: :D

Seeing as how Mussolini and Hitler are both gone, wouldn't it make more sense to refer to your coalition of puppet states as the "East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere" instead of the Axis?

An interesting read.

I was wondering on when you think that you have to upgrade your infantry to the '45 level (and thus have them consume oil). The Allies should be fielding lots of '47 infantry soon.

A very informative and number-heavy update. It will be interesting to see how the Soviets will commence the campaign season and whether you will be able to force their hand into doing something stupid (waging war against you in the first place does not count).

Nice bunch of stats.

The IJN is still the dominant force of the world, despite it's age. :cool:

Maj. von Mauser said:
Nice bunch of stats.

The IJN is still the dominant force of the world, despite it's age. :cool:

the age doesn´t matter... it´s the crews of these ships and the leadership of the IJN which makes them dominant in the Pacific!

btw: when do we see a status report made by the allies/comintern as i requested some time earlier?

It is the first photobucket account off-limit again? I can't see the pictures anymore.
If so, please Remble let us know when it will be reset (and available) again.
What about the second account? It is reaching its limits also?

cosminus said:
It is the first photobucket account off-limit again? I can't see the pictures anymore.
If so, please Remble let us know when it will be reset (and available) again.
What about the second account? It is reaching its limits also?

Pictures work fine for me. :)

FEAR THE GATAMALIAN NAVY.

those 8 transports can reach pearl harbour if they wanted!!!! Beats the US navy any day!!!

I like the sheer amounts of enemy ships sunk. You could just make a bridge of wrecks from Japan to the US pretty soon :rofl:

Congrats!

Congratulations on a well fought and very entertaining year! I know I speak for many when I say I can't wait to see what happens next.

A question for Remble or any of the others who post on here: Could someone give me a brief run down on how Headquarters Divisions function? Eg. how big of an area to they affect, do their benefits depend on the general commanding it, do the benefits of the general apply to only armies in the same territory or do they extend to Area/Region? Do Field Marshals have a larger "range" than generals etc... Any info any of you have would be appreciated. Oh, and I play with the Armaggeddon version in case that affects anything. Peace.