• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
LoL, that was unexpected =)

Remble being too popular for photobucket :D

I see them all.

I see them.

I don't. All I see is this:

26943835mp5.png

I could see them this morning, but can't now. :)

alan_le_cowboy said:
Same for me, I do not know if it is more or less random, depending of pictures in cache...
:wacko:

I have no problem seeing them right now.

I have no problem at home, but when i am at school i often can't see the pictures. Perhaps your Internet is blocking images from certain sites. Best to check.

I've never had such problems before, but now I too only see the image Klaipedietis posted instead of pictures. I guess this AAR has gone one readAAR to fAAR. ... bandwith-wise, that is. ;)

Sokraates - Work is messing my schedule up a bit too, especially with a shift change. Manchukuo hinges on Harbin and it is just a matter of time before I will be forced to withdraw from there. I have played up until Sept. 1st 1946 so we are at the same point right now. My thinking of 1947 os purely related to the fact that the Red Army was totally out of position when the DoW came. This will not be the case when spring arrives in 1947.

New Interceptor model is due shortly so the fist upgrade will be fairly quick as my INT's will be 2 steps behind. I am sure there is a mathamatical way to work out upgrade times but I just look at the statistics folder for aircraft at 2300 hours and see what it changes to at 0000 hours. 3% or there abouts is normal for me in most cases.

alan_le_cowboy - It could be AA yes.

Ektoras - Thank you. The Red Army is always entertaining :)

Middelkerke - Harbin is fairly important but I will take Xinjing back. Changde is also a VP so even losing Harbin and Xinjing would still leave Manchukuo safe.

cjwet - Elastic defence works very well, von Manstein knew what he was talking about.

safferli - There are quite a lot of Soviet troops heading for Vladivostok so they could be trying to cut Harbin off.

Thurak - Thank you. Actually DD v1.3 AI is also fairly good at avoiding this type of disaster. They landed because they were already returning from their mission I think and didn't have time to react to losing their base.

Yumo - Thank you and welcome to the forums of HoI :) I have no idea how this will end myself yet.

Nathan Madien - I expect to lose Harbin fairly soon. If they attack early in the morning I probably won't be able to hold.

robou - Their situation is all down to lack of preparation on their part.

stnylan - The pressure is increasing daily for sure.

Manziel - Harbin is just a case of them attacking correctly you are right about that. Manchuria would not collapse as a result though. Thise Red Army troops become very very vunerable to bombers once they move south of Harbin as all of my CAS can easily reach them from multiple bases.

Maj. von Mauser - Thanks. We shall see :)

All - My apologies for not keeping a closer eye on Photobucket. 36.8 GBs/month is their limit which you guys have managed to exceed. Congratulations :)

The problem of the last update has been fixed by my switching those screenshots to my other photobucket account. Trying to read the rest of the AAR before the last update will probably encounter more bandwidth problems until that account settles down a little.

Again my apologies for the little problem with the screenshots and it should not happen again. It took 123 pages for it to break once which isn't too bad and my second account will take over for the next month from where I will probably alternate the accounts and monitor the bandwidth a bit more.

No update today as I had a 12 hour work day and am a little tired. Monthly report will be tomorrow.

Remble said:
All - My apologies for not keeping a closer eye on Photobucket. 36.8 GBs/month is their limit which you guys have managed to exceed. Congratulations :)

*suddenly a group of people appears in the background, singing*

People: "It's too late to appologize ... too laaaaate ..."

*a 16t-weight drops on the singers, the camera sverves to the right, showing an officer of the British Army sitting behind a desk*

Officer: "And now for something completely different."

*a Japanese soldier appears behind the officer, notices the camery, smiles and starts waving. the officer turns around, looks at the Japanese soldier. the soldier stops waving and smiling, looks at the officer.

... silence ...

then the Japanese soldier turns back to the camera, waves and smiles. the British officer turns around again, facing the camera and shruggs.*