• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
God the Brazilian navy is atrotious. I still think you should go for Operation Remble, you know to boost forum morale and inspire your followers. :D
What about Operation Catalyst - Using tanks as a new mix.
Operation Cannon - as you blast your way through the Russian defenses.
Operation Atlas - I don't know it just sounds good

Last edited:
congratulations on 200k views.

it was nice of your puppets to supply you with an airbase in harbin.

operation hammer has a nice ring to it, as you smash your way through the north siberian defenses of the soviet union.

keep up the great work

Last edited:
it is very good that your puppets are making their part of the war, especially manchukuo...

My name for an operation coul d be Operation Divine Wind ( I would use it if you fail against the soviets but i doubt that :D )

another name could be Operation Bear Hunt

How about this name....
Operation " Nike " in Greek means Victory :p
You cant fail with this name :rofl:

Just caught up again. Good stuff again. Holding on against the Red Hordes it seems... :cool:

Nope, no operation name in my comment for sure... :D ;)

Drats. Missed an update. :mad:

It's good to see that the Japanese forces have not lost their will to fight yet, though with the increasing numbers of enemy forces I'm afraid an orderly withdrawal will be necessary soon.

Just don't lose Harbin. It has suddenly become very important, one could almost say vital.

Concerning your slider move towards standing army: doesn't "Upgrade Time and Cost: +20%" mean that it will take you longer to upgrade your forces?

Last edited:
I did like the discussion about what slider move to make. And interesting in-depth look at an aspect of the game that is usually only dealth with in a sentence or two.

I falled behind but now i have read it all. Nice Job Remble ,both with writing this AAR ,and beating USA and Soviet Union.

I support Mythos name proposal Operetion Nike

Sokraates said:
Concerning your slider move towards standing army: doesn't "Upgrade Time and Cost: +20%" mean that it will take you longer to upgrade your forces?

Before the move "Upgrade Time and Cost" is 25% ;)

The commander and the planes attacking Samoa will be very experienced in a few months :D

And I have one last desperate try to see those island-HQ´s in action: Good move from General Terauchi, this delay tactics. The army leaders in Sinkiang and India scream out loud to get their own HQ´s ;).

Did you organize your tanks and motorized infantry in Bayan Tumen / Harbin in Combined Arms corps? If not: why?

Keep up the good work, eight more bombers in action against the Reds, yay!

Here's an innocent operation name:
"Bomb the Bear"
:D

A more subtle one:
"GoGoMechaGodzilla"

A sane one:
"Tabletop"

(The ground is the tabletop, your bombers are above it, dropping explosives onto it).

that would be a bad defeat. Though the appearence of 8 extra Dive bomber wings could be quite useful!

just a quick thought operation silent fury or operation ice or even operation pandora, as in pandoras box.

appologgg's for spelzing

Here are some operational names that might fit:

Cherry Blossom
Wakazashi
Stranded Bear
Sashimi
Obfuscation
Bushido
Strangulation
Clarified Goals
Oolong
Toyotomi
Tokugawa
Nobunaga
Minamoto
Shinden
Express
A-Go
U-Go
Tanaka Memorial
Liberation
Rising Sun (since Russia is likely to be the last major land operation unless you start eyeing Persia, Central America, or the Western US?)
Okhotsk

If you have a specific pattern in mind for naming your operations, please say so...

Nice, Manchuria built you exactly what you needed! Perhaps infantry would have been a tiny bit more useful, but ground forces cant help you thin the enemy numbers at this point.

About the airfield, its kind of small. I wouldve let your bombers org up before you sent them to Manchuria. Its going to take a while at the new base.

Operation Oolong indeed, ha ha! Those were very informative and interesting 'little' updates, thank you. Stories of the administration of the war are always filled with hilarity, understatement and double-meanings. I am glad to see that there are still minor nations wanting to play with the big boys on the world stage - it seems that only the feared Brazilian Navy can punch above their weight, but I'm sure the Finns and Poles will try their best. And Mandschukuo seemed determined to build that bloody airfield, right on the border, whatever the cost. You really have to hand it to them.

I have not given any thought to operation names, but I am sure you will stick to your policy well. Make it something pretty to astound and terrify.