• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
On the other hand, if he takes the West Coast the Pacific is safe from American CTFs...

Tennō heika banzai!

To America and beyond! Of course you only do it for economic reasons, namely for the Texan oil field, not to please your readership. :D

Thank you for updating so quickly. I don't know whether you had some updates prepared and didn't get around to post them or whether you are just so motivated to write one update after the other. In any case, it seems your doing well and we like that very much!

Yeah, America in 44 is very difficult, they hold a vast power base in New England and will be quite strong until that region is taken out.

Remble, you never stop surprising us all!

g...gawd.

Shazam, things not looking so good for the USA anymore!

Remble, you either have more troops lying around than I thought or you have total contempt for the AI. :D

@ Kaisermuffin: that was probably one of the best parts of family guy I've ever seen... and no I aint a fan, so for me calling family guy good is a compliment ;)

Most excellent! Great to have you back, Remble! :)

Good to have you back Remble. Awesome two updates first Europe loses a couple of counties and now America is invaded. And the Allies thought Japan was overstretched :D. Guess not

Wow, that is surprise!
Great job in Europe as well!