• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All,

There will not be another update until the weekend of the 23rd Nov. at the earliest due to a family bereavement.

Remble.

Damn, that must suck for you. I lost a connaissance of mine aswell this week, she got hit by a crashing car along with three other students durign a student baptism, instantly dead. She was 18 :(

-Vincent

Official condolences from TRP

-Laurence

-Vincent and Laurence, Totally Random Productions

And mine as well.

That's a horrible thing to have to hear Remble.:( I wish you all the best, and may you take the time you need to deal with it.

Seeing as the Emporer is supremely divine, I suppose he is able to put the war on hold for a matter of mourning.;)

Last edited:
And mine condolences too

Hey Remble, I was wondering how it was going. I'm hoping you're doing well to circumstances.

Friendly Greetings Krogzar

At least you have refreshed this thread and generated extra traffic :D

serutan, EnglandWarrior - The Allied line is looking a little shakey :)

Raaritsgozilla - Finally catching and sinking Calhoun's fleet should leave me safe from American carriers for some time I would hope.

AdmiralNelson - Just like toppling a stack of cards :)

Sokraates - The Austrian army did play a part during the early fighting so I think it is more or less exhausted.

Beppo - No I haven't loaded up as the U.S. but they are probably still building 20 or so Carriers.

zdlugasz - The lack of troops makes the game more interesting as I cannot hope to cover everything. My puppets will remain very restricted in their use. Manchukuo will cover Siberia and Siam and Mengkukuo China.

Velko - Cutting off the Baltic is one of my main objectives but the Allied build up in the north is making it a little difficult for the time being.

harezmi - We shall see what the Yugoslavs are up to :)

Nathan Madien - I have 10 HQ's :)

Admiral_Nelson - Welcome aboard. I am glad that you enjoyed your reading :)

Maj. von Mauser - Things are going according to plan for the most part.

Kayapo - Thank you, I am glad you are enjoying keeping up with the AAR's :)

OneArmed - Random nija tactics is something I have no defence against :D

All - Thank you all for your support during what has been a particularly difficult time :)

harezmi - No worries, my sense of humour is still in tact :)

A long overdue update to follow ...