• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The grind has well and truly started now against the Reds.

Midway does look tempting.

Remble hasn't the troops for Persia mate.

Nice update Remble, too bad about Mongolia, but a plan dosen't always come together does it. :rolleyes:

Glad to see you are getting new CVL's for your fleets.

Now that Japan has computers...the world is doomed!
If the Soviets stay out of supply, their troop count will drop.
Eventually, though, they'll be able to supply their starved army...

ColossusCrusher said:
Now that Japan has computers...the world is doomed!.

With

510T9A5J2BL._AA340_.jpg

MECHA!!

The most modern of computer systems on pre-war light carriers, hilarious. Of course I accept and understand the restrictive problems with IC, ship-building and technologies, etc, but they all still pack a punch when used so well against the more modern forces of your enemy.

But it goes to show that the war is still won (at least in the terrain you are fighting in) by a multitude of infantry backed up by air power, and a well utilised, highly effective and experienced, if out-moded navy. Midway is very tempting, too. Let the propaganda in the Allied camp wax lyrical on the numbers streaming across your borders. Distant reports from far-away theatres make little difference to a terrified U.S. loosing badly in the Pacific...

I wonder how far away we are from a monthly update... it's going to be very interesting.

/Krogzar

Krogzar said:
I wonder how far away we are from a monthly update... it's going to be very interesting.

/Krogzar

Since we're on April 23rd, I guess there will be one more gameplay update before the monthly one.

@Remble: In the monthly update please supply us with the number of Soviet divisions killed by your airforce. Looking at the numbers (literally) stacked against you, your airforce still has a lot of work to do before the army can counterattack.

Still I'm glad to see that your troops already practice for those offensives in Mongolia.

Ah, those two lightcarriers will surely make imperial navy even more invincible than they were before. Seems that soviet have almoust none airforces supporting their invasion, do you think we may see more of red star fightes and bombers later on?

I cant believe that you still have some of your airforce in the South. I would have it all in the North. But on the other hand your better at this game then i am :)

Well this AAR is nearing 2000 posts. Or 100 pages. Which is within 500 posts of his last AAR. And we havn't even reached the climax of the Soviet-Japanese battle. That just goes to show how great this AAR truly is. :cool:

Good luck in the battles to come and counquer them all Remble. :)

didn't notice the 23rd ;-)

But I asked about the monthly report because I'm really interested in the numbers, it has seem a very long month. Though I only caught up the AAR roughly a week ago, so it could be me not being used to having to wait for the next update ;)

/Krogzar

The situation against the soviets does not look good, though i'm sure you have something planned :) you do... don't you :eek:

How strongly is Ulan Bator defended?