• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Panzer6 said:
Except in the 1945 Doomsday scenario, the AI rarely uses nukes unless a player goes in and manually changes that. So the risk of Remble being nuked is next to if not zero.

The AI usually does not develop nukes. I've seen a game where the US was really trigger-happy with nukes.

I repeat: hurry, hurry, hurry! ;) :D

Surely the annexation of Nationalist China is not far off. I must say I am very curious indeed how you are going to manage on Very Hard against Allies unhindered by a European theatre. The question is now whether WW3 will break out before or after they squish you. Realistically, the stronger you are, the bigger the odds they will crush you first... but we all know that it all depends on the scripting.

Remember to puppet and not do anything stupid like total annexation. You don't need 80 partisan swarming provinces knocking down your TC

Originally posted by Remble:
The Germans didn't put up a better fight, not because of a human controlled Japan, but because of an AI controlled Germany :)

SU, USA and UK are also AI controlled. ;)

I think the reason why you don't usually see nuking anywhere else than in the DD scenario, is that the AI doesn't give a crap about building reactors.

I think these South Africans you see are signs that their mother country wants to break loose from the Commonwealth and carve itself an empire in Asia. Honest theory. :)

Isn't the British empire ravaged by internal problems as soon as Germany falls? That happened to me when I played British and annexed Germany, everybody wanted independence and I got like 60% dissent -should remove the British as a major player?

Yeah, the British have some nice events coming. Also, if SU and USA could get occupied with each other triggering WWIII, it should certainly help. As long as you don't get 400 divisions of Soviet troops on your back.....

It would be interesting, though, to watch such a scenario unfolding. SU declares war to both Japan and USA to gain momentum over Allied divisions still in Europe and to snatch Japan off the Allies before they do (though with a lack of decent navy it'd be difficult to achieve). Five years later, Japan dominates the world.

He'll need at least 5 years if he want's to conquer "The Bear". I don't doubt it will be attempted though.

I think the bigger problem is protecting Siam, as they provide valuable troops and, even better, raw materiels. We'll see what happens.

I think the biggest problem, besides the Soviets invading, is protectibng his airspace, if I were him I'd start developing some more interceptors.

Nice update. :)

I think it'd be interesting if you decided to force the Cold War getting hot event while they're both dealing with you. I dunno if you're really against doing that, but it would certainly make it both interesting and less suicidal for you.

Well I started a Japanese Game myself, to try the game on that side of the Eurasian Continent. Although I'm playing the vanilla armageddon 36 GC the similarity between the german AI to this AAR is astonishing. I managed to conquer china before Sept, 39 and Germany only claimed Memel from Lithuania, Sudetenland and started a war over Danzig. Austria is allied to Germany and Czechoslovakia is independent Social Democratic country.

Weird to see where it goes.

However you are in a very sticky situation now. Hope you can pull it off or go down burning.

Metroid17 said:
I think it'd be interesting if you decided to force the Cold War getting hot event while they're both dealing with you. I dunno if you're really against doing that, but it would certainly make it both interesting and less suicidal for you.

How could he possible force the Allies to attack the USSR or vice versa?

Well, he'd have to load up as the Soviets or USA and manually launch the 'Cold War gets hot' event. Hell, he can probably even launch it as Japan, maybe, and force one of them to declare war via the event.

Originally posted by sbr:
Remble doesn't make puppets. Partisians FTW! :)

So the Asian co-prosperity sphere will be entirely Japanese territory? That would suck a little, IMO. :(

And unrealistic to. The japanese loved puppets