• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great read, and great way to end it. Always refreshing to see your end game crumble, rather than thrive !

Though I vote you keep this one going. The cultures and geopolitical situation is different, and I think it deserves a Vicki/HOI treatment!

Seconded, you can't just leave things as they are... House af Munso must reunite as much of the Empire as possible and crush the usurpers in Vicki or HOI.

I've been reading this since the CK2 part without posting (sorry!). But I have to say that this has been one of the most original and interesting AARs I have ever seen. I am both sorry to see it go and happy that it had a worthy ending. I hope to see more AARs from you Tommy; forever. :)

Wow...great ending, Tommy! I didn't expect that, not one bit...

A damn fine show sir!

Also, if you end up continuing this universe in Vicky II I think it would be awesome for you to continue with the East Indian succesor state. I think it would be so very interesting to see what a unique polity will do in the Victorian era

The Little that I can remember off hand about vicky 2's map compared to the last map for eu4 that he posted I would think that it would be disappointingly imbalanced twords the British. the industrial goods that they control between northern France the great island Scandinavia and the heart of Germany would spiral the entire globe out of control for them.

This is a very good way to finish off an extremely well told story.

Please convert it to Vicky2. Please.

Also, can we get a look at what the world looks like now?

Thanks to everyone for their kind words, I really enjoyed writing both parts of this AAR but I'm afraid I won't be converting it to Vicky2 and continuing. However, I've already started my latest AAR: a new interactive AAR in the Darkest Hour forum.

(click the image for the link)

Last edited: