• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Fifnaril

First Lieutenant
4 Badges
Jan 21, 2020
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
  • Empire of Sin
Hello wardens,

We have just deployed a new patch addressing some of the issues that were reported by the community.

Thank you for all your feedback. We are grateful for our extremely passionate community!

The Prison Architect Team

Changelog:
  • Added a tooltip to explain why some construction work is blocked.
  • The Island Generator will no longer charge the player when only water is generated.
  • We have improved janitors and the cleaning systems.
  • We have improved the laundry system.
  • Fixed an issue were the prisoner swapped places with a visitor when using the visitor booths.
  • Fixed an issue with laundry machine not working correctly when dirty clothes are added.
  • Fixed an issue where punching bag could cause the game to crash.
  • Fixed the clipping issues in Escape mode.
  • Fixed various issues causing the game to crash.

Known Issues:
  • [Escape Mode] Players getting stuck in a corner of the map when starting a new game on a map that does not meet the minimum requirements (one empty cell + canteen).

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
psychos don't go on parole as usual ???

Attachments

• 20200828074659_1.jpg
    20200828074659_1.jpg
    748,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200828074713_1.jpg
    20200828074713_1.jpg
    696,8 KB · Views: 0
Just loaded a random prison on Escape mode and I'm still stuck in the corner. I have the_rock_1.05 pc steam. The map seems to meet the minimum requirements, and it is a brand new game.

Edit: happened on another prison with the same conditions.

Just loaded a random prison on Escape mode and I'm still stuck in the corner. I have the_rock_1.05 pc steam. The map seems to meet the minimum requirements, and it is a brand new game.

Edit: happened on another prison with the same conditions.
Thank you for the feedback! I will report this to the team!