• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DavyDavy

Community Developer
Paradox Staff
Sep 25, 2019
Hello, Wardens!

We just deployed a new update on PC, Mac and Linux addressing several reports we saw reported from players and modders.

Thank you for all your feedback, we are grateful for our extremely passionate community!
The Prison Architect Team

Changelog:
  • Reduced the Prisoners’ clothing and Hygiene needs.
  • Fixed an issue that caused supply items to come by batches of one.
  • Planned Objects and Flooring now work outside of Planned Foundation.
  • Cloning a room will no longer double object cost.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Prison Story “Gabos” to start with missing prisoners.
  • Solved a Mod functionality positioning issue.
  • Fixed an issue that caused occasional crashes when loading a modded save file.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Hello, Wardens!

We just deployed a new update on PC, Mac and Linux addressing several reports we saw reported from players and modders.

Thank you for all your feedback, we are grateful for our extremely passionate community!
The Prison Architect Team

Changelog:
  • Reduced the Prisoners’ clothing and Hygiene needs.
  • Fixed an issue that caused supply items to come by batches of one.
  • Planned Objects and Flooring now work outside of Planned Foundation.
  • Cloning a room will no longer double object cost.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Prison Story “Gabos” to start with missing prisoners.
  • Solved a Mod functionality positioning issue.
  • Fixed an issue that caused occasional crashes when loading a modded save file.
thank you for your efforts

Thank you so much for fixing the delivery issues!!! My prison instantly got a massive delivery of +60 clothing and +150 staff meals to fill in the shortage, and some shopping goods too.

The planning works, two small issues, both object and pathway plans don't disappear instantly on right click, only when I either a) exit planning mode or b) place a new object or pathway plan on the map.

Last edited:
When will this be coming for XBox and PS4 users? We were able to get the Island Bound DLC the same day as PC, so why is there no mention of any of the subsequent patches and Island Generator tool for consoles?

When will this be coming for XBox and PS4 users?
Console patches always take longer than PC ones, as Sony and Microsoft need to vet them before release. That usually takes them 1-2 weeks.

Спасибо за старанияthere is a problem with workers and sanitation workers do not behave adequately during construction whole crowds run back and forth without doing anything, also the problem with the helipad after its removal remains a red zone that can not be assigned, the problem of smuggling that gets into the courtyard is magically thrown over all buildings and fences

Attachments

• 20200715192125_1.jpg
    20200715192125_1.jpg
    435,1 KB · Views: 0
1. Guys I bought your game and played all the add-ons with great pleasure then the guys from paradox come and completely disable it for half a year without giving the opportunity to return to the old versions of the game that are not bug-free . I have a question did I buy the game to play pirate now ?

psychotic prisoners don't go out on parole

I have the same problem. And for the moment I'm still on The Bucket version. So it's old bug I guess.

It also seem that there are no visitors for criminally insane prisoners. This might require further testing. Could also be fixed in newer version of the game (but I'm not willing to patch at the moment - at least until bugs of more concern are fixed).

The patch did not change anything, the game still has the same issues. I made a bigger post about it. Patiently waiting for the fixes since a longer time now... really would like to play the game again like I always used to.

• 1Like
Reactions:
[QUOTE = "DavyDavy, должность: 26744144, участник: 1470736"]
Привет, Стражи!

Мы только что установили новое обновление на ПК, Mac и Linux, обращаясь к нескольким отчетам, которые мы видели от игроков и моддеров.

Спасибо за ваши отзывы, мы благодарны за наше чрезвычайно страстное сообщество!
Тюремная команда архитекторов

Changelog:
  • Снижение потребности заключенных в одежде и гигиене.
  • Исправлена ошибка, из-за которой предметы снабжения доставлялись партиями по одному.
  • Запланированные Объекты и Настил теперь работают вне Запланированного Фонда.
  • Клонирование комнаты больше не будет удваивать стоимость объекта.
  • Исправлена проблема, из-за которой в «Тюремной истории» «Габос» начинались пропавшие заключенные.
  • Решена проблема позиционирования функциональности мода.
  • Исправлена ошибка, приводившая к случайным сбоям при загрузке файла сохранения в моде.
[/ QUOTE]