• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok arctor, thanks for the feedback. One more question. Have you played the RDD for Armageddon version prior to this? Let me know.
I wasnt. But im experienced HoI and HoI mods player. Lowering dissent is first thing I do.

I started new game again. Now game crashes at 1st february [autosave is on] Just look at AI dissent: http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/7353/darkesthour201104161748.png . Its not only Germany.

But i have good news too :) I played as Canada few months, everything was fine. No resource events spamming, no revolution in Europe, game didnt crash at victory points screen. You should check CCCP gameplay and events.
I will keep testing.

Thanks for the feedback. I am going over Germany and CCCP gameplay. For my first time i have seen the dissent death spiral and am trouble shooting the triggers of this.

TO ALL - There will be and new upload V 1.1 with graphics changes as well upcoming. I cannot give you a time other than soon. As i am not sure as to how long the trouble shooting will take. It should be no longer than Monday morning, but i cannot promise. Sooner i hope.

Last edited:
Then this mod shouldnt be the only one to be sanitized!

Indeed, there are quite a few mods out there containing such symbols, many of them with their own subforum.

well..its not working for me...on loading screen after choosing a nation a get a critical error message saying cote di ivoire.txt file is missing.......any ideas?....

Just hit I for ignore and it should load fine. That is what I do. There is a fix for it but it is a little tricky. Let me know if that works OK.
d

Hitler is in this game!? :eek:

There will be a patch uploading on Sunday Night EST. It is starting testing now. It will deal with the dissent problem and the crashes.

If it does expect a full update Monday or Tuesday Night EST with additional graphics and corrections.

Germans have 0 / 0 / 629 IC?

Hi I have seen that when you do not setup the options screen at the beginning of the game. You put the first two on hardest and furious or whatever the max is. You put Democracies can start wars and no Full IC takeover and Tech Team takeover only if you want that option. You put autosave on whatever you prefer. The first two are the most important and Democracies can start wars is important too. Doing this off the top of my head but you should have about 139 starting effective IC and about 12 per cent dissent. Let me know if I missed anything.
d

PS Set speed at whatever you want too.

I think I have figured out what is causing the major problems so far with Darkest Hour port. The dissent problems are all caused by problems with the policy effects.csv file. The new policy effects file for DH has extra lines that are not used but when an event triggers that changes a slider the game goes crazy and adds very large value to every extra line that is normally not used. Thus IC increases 5000% and dissent increases 500000% and resource production and so forth. This will automatically trigger for AI nations every game and usually as Germany on the Hitler takes control event. The strange part is sometimes it will be fine as long as I dont save the game or load a saved game. If I save the game or load a saved game then the game will bug like this everytime the Hitler takes control event fires or any event fires that changes policies.

Thanks OttomanSiphani, that was the conclusion that i was arriving at as well. At first i thought it was just affecting demographic slider. Now it appears to be more.

working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.