• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ermac

Captain
30 Badges
Sep 23, 2006
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Knights of Honor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Darkest Hour
hoi22007-12-2019-34-53-15.jpg

Well this is my First AAR and i have decided to do it on The Modern Day Scenario Mod. I plan on preparing Mighty China for the inevitable coming conflict with the United States. Wish me luck! Ill be posting all updates in the afternoon's and weekends when i have time.

Part 1: The Dragon Awakens
The first order of business in to Modernize our out of date, poor broke ass army and get Chinese tech teams working to get the nation on track with the great western powers.
hoi22007-12-2019-56-44-32.jpg

Modernizing our present units is our first priority, all else can wait.
hoi22007-12-2019-56-50-04.jpg

We are currently lagging badly in many areas such as GPS technologys aswell as Naval and Air expertise.
This is just a quick stating update so stay tuned for more.

Yeah China Rocks My World!!!!!!

yay, a mds aar... that´s amazing!

I´ll follow this!

btw: you have a massive amount of upgrades to do! Do you know that it´ll need more time than the vanilla game until it´s finished?

Inner Circle said:
yay, a mds aar... that´s amazing!

I´ll follow this!

btw: you have a massive amount of upgrades to do! Do you know that it´ll need more time than the vanilla game until it´s finished?

It takes about the same time as in the regular game but it shows them as more but for me if you task a large amount of IC on it you can upgrade your entire army very soon.

I have never seen the mds played before.I would wish you luck, but china really is the enemy. So I hope the usa wins :p

Well while I sit and wait for the PLA to replenish its manpower and upgrade its equipment, I have taken the intiative to start strengthening ties with my two neighbors.

North Korea
hoi22007-12-2113-02-18-42.jpg

and Vietnam
hoi22007-12-2113-02-25-59.jpg

Both of which will very important to me strategicly in the long run. I have also begun to increase the numbers of spies operating in Taiwan and the United States. They will be very usefull for stealing much needed technology from the Americans.
hoi22007-12-2113-16-12-68.jpg

Also in other news from around the world, Coalition Troops just entered Basrah and it looks to be only a matter of time till saddam falls from power.
hoi22007-12-2113-20-24-45.jpg

son of liberty said:
I have never seen the mds played before.I would wish you luck, but china really is the enemy. So I hope the usa wins :p
Well that all depends. If i can build a navy that can fight with the United States on equal terms then your hopes may be dashed. :cool:

Ermac said:
Well that all depends. If i can build a navy that can fight with the United States on equal terms then your hopes may be dashed. :cool:
Either way it should be entertaining and educational.

Shouldnt China have a much larger IC than it is currently?

Its only 2003. Right now my IC is about half of what chinas IC would be right now.

kami888 said:
Investing in Noth Korea in this game may be a waste. They have only like 5 IC in this mod, so in the long run they will be unable to fight even South Korea.
True but with my support they can easily overrun the South and should get an event to give them Cores on the South if im right.

Oh as a side note I hate to say this but ill have to put this on hold since im going out of town for 2 weeks but you can expect a huge update on my return.

Last edited:
Can i have a link to this mod please it looks pretty good.
Subscribed.