• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Re the West : I like the idea of inheriting Xinjiang post war. You mention coring Xinjiang was questionable; was there a lot
of resistance to the Commies there?

Re the West : I like the idea of inheriting Xinjiang post war. You mention coring Xinjiang was questionable; was there a lot
of resistance to the Commies there?

There still is, it's a reason why it's officially named "Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region". Uyghurs were always trying to separate, but achieving that while being stuck between Soviets and (either communist or republican) Chinese was quite hard.

As for cores, HPP gives Chinese cores all the way to Ürumqi, but no further. It also has East Turkestan ministers for Xinjiang, aside from communists and KMT ones. All in all, this area was a bigger mess than most people think ;)

Chapter XV: The Third Sino-Japanese War Part Three

Forces in Xiangshan are finally becoming weary and willing to give up. It was about time!

dG3lJLW.gif

Our transport fleet was attacked by Japanese CAGs. Multirole fighters provide aerial cover while it rebases from Xiamen to Fangchenggang.

r51nesl.gif

On 25th November, troops in Xiangshan finally give up.

xiXJz5z.gif

It seems that the landing has been contained. Time to throw these pesky Japanese back into the raging sea!

EgIlJ5V.gif

Five Japanese divisions and plenty of HQs are isolated and attacked in Weihai.

GGYrHOY.gif

Singapore falls on 4th December. It seems the only country that actually fights the Japanese is the PRC!

Rq7JWMC.gif

Weihai is liberated on 6th December, again capturing a good amount of Japanese.

gYMUI3F.gif

PLA managed to deadlock the Manchurian front. Bigger offensives here will continue only after troops from Shanghai area can arrive.

LPTz3yi.gif

The Japanese were very persistent in harassing the PLA, using their naval superiority in fullest. They consolidated yet another landing, this time in Qingdao, just when the local garrison was returning from the battle in Weihai.

XMN7hW0.gif

On 21st December, it became apparent this landing wasn’t as big as the one in Shanghai, yet it still posed a very dangerous threat to advanced troops on Shandong Peninsula. Japanese forces in Qingdao exhausted themselves while attacking the now striking force and while troops in Weihai couldn’t hold out for much longer, it seemed the main danger has been adverted.

Cu7vfJL.gif

It will be hard with all those militias, the Shangai region, the Japanese seem to have a road without obstacles to advance further into mainland China.

Ouch, that's a big issue if the Japanese AI takes advantage of your weakness there.

I took advantage of them later on. I just need to write it down :)

Come on Ikar, update!

Hey, unlike someone I update every day. Besides, I explicitly wrote the AAR should begin on 23rd August, thus I'm still sixteen days ahead of the shedule :p

Hey, unlike someone I update every day. Besides, I explicitly wrote the AAR should begin on 23rd August, thus I'm still sixteen days ahead of the shedule :p

Unlike someone I've mentioned in my first post that I will update weekly but now I am throwing 2 or 3 updates per week, so who's now ahead of schedule? :p

Unlike someone I've mentioned in my first post that I will update weekly but now I am throwing 2 or 3 updates per week, so who's now ahead of schedule? :p

I am, check the first post :rolleyes:

Subbed! For some reason while I was reading this I started singing 'Hurrah hurrah hurrah for the USSR' :p

Subbed! For some reason while I was reading this I started singing 'Hurrah hurrah hurrah for the USSR' :p

That's just terribly wrong. Soviet Union will be the next Chinese province (or two) soon :D

That's just terribly wrong. Soviet Union will be the next Chinese province (or two) soon :D
I know, but I just found myself singing it without knowing how.
Perhaps it stood for the United States Subservient to...Republican-China? :p The People's Republic

I know, but I just found myself singing it without knowing how.
Perhaps it stood for the United States Subservient to...Republican-China? :p The People's Republic

There's only one China :glare:

Next update will however reveal that PRC has an unknown number of damn bad Soviet licensed ships!

Next update will however reveal that PRC has an unknown number of damn bad Soviet licensed ships!

So God damn stop slacking and show us!

So God damn stop slacking and show us!

Being slacky is part of my personality. I guess only some good woman could do something about it pemanently. Temporarily, just give me a few hours to sleep, will you? :p

I also built an unknown planes though... or is it spelled Unown? :eek:

unown_alphabet_by_rainbowbrushkirby-d3a2c5i.jpg

Well, let's hope you can turn China in a great communist state! Fire Mao though :D

Well, let's hope you can turn China in a great communist state! Fire Mao though :D

Stop beating the dead horse, errr, I mean... the next chapter might be out soon! :)