• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Even though I voted for Sweden, I'm looking forward to this. I really hope this continues all the way to V2.

So do I!

After a couple of false starts, I feel comfortable enough with this current game to start AARing. I've played about 30 years in. That said, I'm going to delay a proper update for another week or so, so I can get ahead in NRI and Reliving the Restoration.

Well, after a couple of months of lurking AARland for a change, looks like I've stumbled across something worth de-lurking for. Good luck, here's to hoping it's even better than your other AARs :)

I had voted for Sweden, but this will be fun too! A CK2 start will give it even more potential for future continuations in other games. I didn't know about Wiz's Hohenzollern megacampaign either, but I took a look at some of his posts and it's awe-inspiring...

No pressure. This isn't a competition or anything. Unless you can't get that thought out of your head now that I put it there... :p

Well, after a couple of months of lurking AARland for a change, looks like I've stumbled across something worth de-lurking for. Good luck, here's to hoping it's even better than your other AARs :)

I hope so too!

I died a death when I read this ;) Im so hyped up for this AAR now, this week will be sooooo long :rolleyes:

I could have you grade the 70+ exams I'm grading next week, but I'm pretty sure I'd get in a lot of trouble. ;)

I had voted for Sweden, but this will be fun too! A CK2 start will give it even more potential for future continuations in other games. I didn't know about Wiz's Hohenzollern megacampaign either, but I took a look at some of his posts and it's awe-inspiring...

No pressure. This isn't a competition or anything. Unless you can't get that thought out of your head now that I put it there... :p

Heh. Given the amount of trouble I'm having now, I envy him. I hope to make ground in EU3, which I think is still my strongest game. Still, it should be a good story no matter what!

As i said thiss will be good.

I hope so too!

Well, good luck Avindian. Making your country as historically correct as possible by 1399... Very ambitious. :p

Well, good luck Avindian. Making your country as historically correct as possible by 1399... Very ambitious. :p

It should be... interesting, to say the least. :D

An entire WEEK?!!!!? I demand you quit your job and only update your AARs, living off donations from your readers who don't want you to die. That would be a sound plan... Yes, sound is the right word for it.

An entire WEEK?!!!!? I demand you quit your job and only update your AARs, living off donations from your readers who don't want you to die. That would be a sound plan... Yes, sound is the right word for it.

If I could make a living at it, I totally would. :) The other AARs will still be updated regularly.

I like anything about Brandenburg, Prussia, or the Second Reich, so I should follow :) . Good luck.

I like anything about Brandenburg, Prussia, or the Second Reich, so I should follow :) . Good luck.

Thanks! Glad to have you along!

Subbed. Because Avindian :p

*strings up Koniggratzer Marsch* (even if it's not in time with the era)

*strings up Koniggratzer Marsch* (even if it's not in time with the era)

That is a good one!

Have been following all of your AARs, wondered how long it would take you to come down to CK2.
Pleased that you finally have.
Good luck!

Thanks for the kind wishes! (I do consider it somewhat ominous that I'm getting wished luck a lot more frequently in this AAR... is there something you all know that you aren't telling? :glares suspiciously: ;))