• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 7 :- Coalition!!
The People of The Eternal Kingdom Of Denmark were very unhappy with what situation was happening in the empire and thus revolted in large numbers,which forced King Christian 1 Frisso to declare Bankruptcy...
The Count of Covoriii, seeeing an opportunity declared a war on Kingdom of Denmark with the coalition Cb....
eu4_24.png

When King Christian 1 Frisso found out about this he was quite ill and went livid at this news, King Christian 1 Frisso - "How dare they!
I will crush them like ants under his Feet"
eu4_25.png

"But"- Said his most loyal servant Holdgrof
"So what! I am fine thank you!"
" But"- said he again,
"What?"
" we are BAnkrupt and we are undernourished, i believe we should give them what they .."
"Hmm...You think this is acceptable!!!"
eu4_28.png

and so he went to his Palace where he was Assinated by his most trusted Gaurd- Kialjhonassen.
eu4_26.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thus a regency came for his * year old son but his regents were also Shortsighted like the former king...

which caused only ruin...( and Frissia left the war after a year and a half taking lunpsum of money in exchange to leave the war)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
After the Hier to his throne turned 15 , he was also coronated by his people like his father but this war is also proving difficult for him to end too...
eu4_27.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
if anyone have any idea how i get out of this plight please reply in comment section
thank you for reading this AAR and have a great day ahead!

Some rulers just don't stick around.

As for wars, sometimes the only way to end a war is to concede.

concede, prepare, retake

Thanks for the replies,
I would have accepted to their demands had they had any valid reason for it,
I am deeply regretting my descions to reject their peace offers,
currently I am waiting for them to quickly lose enthusiasm in war , by effectively blocadeing all of their major ports( to be prescise i am a tech lower than them so trying to cath up )
anyways any suggestions for peace?
please reply in comments sections and have a great day ahead!

will be uploading my new post in a couple of hours- dealing with peace

Chapter 8 :- Peace
King Fredrik Frisso wanted to end this war as soon as possible, but first he needed a win which could convince his opponents to agree for a fair peace.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
King Fredrik Frisso in order to complete this war arranged the armies under his and his brothers rule, and set sail towards Brittania , where
eu4_31.png

eu4_32.png

But all was not well at home,
eu4_33.png

so out of desparation , he agreed at peace at Ecen,
eu4_34.png

and return home Shamefacedly to tell the News to his Countrymen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Any suggestions are welcome,
thanks for reading this AAR and have a great day ahead!!

Sometimes one has to cut one's losses.

Update
Good morning everyone present,I was unable to update this AAR for a couple of weeks due to my exams and will start posting by the end of this day, thank you for the nominations in weekly AAR and will update the AAR as soon as i possibly can.
thanks for reading and have a great day ahead!

I also had a question,
I plan of starting another supplementary series after seeing the success of the rise of danes,and plan to start a series on the rulers of Heruli/Denmark in a CK2 form starting with KIng Visalus Heruli,
Wanted to know whether i should start another Forum for this Actions or can i continue it in here?
Suggestions are appreciated.

If you are playing CK2 then best to do so in CK2

Chapter 9 :- Vassal
After the Humiliating loss,KIng Frederick Frissio returned to Copenhagen,where he saw his empire tumbling down...
eu4_36.png

he at the advice of his council of elders ,took steps to bring the Jutes peacefully back into his kingdom,
But his endavors had taken a serious toll on his economy and he was forced to...
eu4_38.png

... declare Bankruptcy.
While the Angle Spratists were at a tipping point and they rebelled against their overlords again..
King Fredrick frissio , By the grace of Odin was manage to defeat them But tragedy struck as his brother died in the rebellion.
Finally, after so long a wait , King Fredrick frissio decided to grant them vassalage.
eu4_39.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
meanwhile, in Frissia ,
"This brings the end to the sorry excuse of an empire..."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sugesstions are appreciated,
Thanks for reading this AAR and have agreat day ahead!

Sometimes one has to know when to fold, to rise another time.

Update2
Good Morning All.
As you all know, I have been inactive from the Forums recently, Due to Personal Reasons.
Well, I am back!
I'll start the AAR now!
and about the AAR,
I will upload the AAR once a month and will take suggestions more freely now.
So, let The AAR Commence!

Chapter 10 : The Pheonix
King Fredrick Frissio ,Though Humiliated by his recent loss of territory, Was ambitious.
On 86 AD ,King Fredrick frissio declared bankruptcy.
After 3 continous bankruptcies, he was prepared for this,making sure that his economy does not need to go bankrupt again.
King Fredrick frissio convened a meeting on behalf of the entire Nobility that he is decreasing the maintenance paid to the army and Navy his pet projects.
By the end of 90AD there was a considerable change..
eu4_42.png

and he began to improve relations with his neighbours.
eu4_44.png
eu4_45.png

eu4_46.png

On 12 June 96, King Fredrick frissio is known among different countries and wants to utilise this to his advantage...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thus the Phoenix is reborn
One question, Should i start using Thumbnails or is the Full images better?
Reply in the comment section.
Thank you for reading this AAR and have a great day ahead!

Nice to see it start up again.

Full images are definitely better than thumbnails.

NOT YOUR CHAPTER
{Fine.
Now For the Breaking News..
Rumors come to KIng Fredrick Frissio got reports of a new style of storytelling and he wants to share it with you, the dear viewers.
Here it goes..}
Engang var der en blodtørst linjal, der ydmyger sig selv på den mest ædle måde,
men nu er det Payback tid,
Men vil det ske eller ej?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
will upload next chapter in some time.
Wanted to know how is this Story progressing and how was King Fredrick Frissio poem ?
And whether ill add such short poems at the beginning of each chapter?
Thank you for reading and have a great Dane ahead.

Shockingly I actually managed to read almost all of that without having to resort to ordbogen.

Shockingly I actually managed to read almost all of that without having to resort to ordbogen.
Great work Frissio is mad in these ways..
How do you think of this Poem by Frissio?