• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kazanov

Tawantinsuyu Irredentist
85 Badges
May 30, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
First, an introduction.

This will be my first AAR of a series of AAR that I have planned and that this time, yes, this time, I will finish. I will use the mod Imperium Universalis to start with this, along with the dlc that I currently have, it will not be a great history of empires conquering the world but the rise and fall of a humble kingdom, I say fall because I have played many times and with several different setups and the game always ends in defeat. Which makes it even more interesting! If this time ends in victory I think it would be a miracle.

I will play with a custom nation, the Kingdom of Ishfania, which will occupy the lands that the phoenician nation of Gadir usually occupies in this mod, it is a phoenician kingdom and i created it in order to have control over the "surname" of the reigning dynasty, the flag , the name of the kingdom, you know, rather cosmetic things.

Without more to say, these are the rules that I will use:

- I will define a specific goal to each ruler (not that there will be many of them) by launching a d10 at the beginning of his/her government (1-10 jingoism, 2-9 economic development, 3-8 interventionism, 4-7 expansionism, 5 -6 diplomacy), this will mean that beyond the personality/traits of the ruler -that I will try to role-play as much as possible-, there will be some randomness as to what will be the objective of the invisible political factions of the kingdom. I have done this for years and it is part of my way of playing :D

- As I said at the beginning, it is part of a series of AARs, a mega campaign if we want to call it that, for which there will be a sub-plot that will develop as the story progresses and which will ensure the continuity of the nation-kingdom. It has no influence on the gameplay, but on the decisions that will be made.

- If I lose Gadir it's Game over. It is a custom nation, but it is not a big deal.

- I am not very friendly with the use of console commands or modify saves, reload them or anything, and remember, this game is condemned to be a painful game over. However I will start with a bonus of monarch points and gold at the beginning, which will ensure survival of the kingdom for at least 50 years! (really, even with this I have been defeated in all the tests I did when I was learning to play the mod)

Also, English its not my primary language, (that’s Spanish), so, be patient :D

Kings and Queens of the Kingdom of Ishfania 559- 298 BCE (301 years)

559 BCE Mago Yujnegi (The rise of the Kingdom of Ishfania )

559- 530 BCE, Sophonisiba Yujnegi (The rise of the Kingdom of Ishfania , A painful lesson , The first steps towards glory, The Court, The last days of Sophonisiba )

530- 516 BCE, Sophonisba Yujnegi (Living in the shadow of her mother)

516- 469 BCE, Similce Yujnegi (The reign of Similce Yujnegi, part 1, The reign of Similce Yujnegi, part 2)

469-462 BCE Yzebel Yujnegi (The fall of Rome and the short reign of Yzebel Yunegi)

462- 428 BCE Ayzebel Yujnegi (Ayzebel Yujnegi and the Golden Age of Ishfania, part 1, State of the Mediterranean in BC 453, Before the Storm )

428-425 BCE Dido Yujnegi (The revolution , The end of the Ishfani Civil War )

425- 394 BCE Milkherem Mago ( A New Dinasty, the same Kingdom)

394- 332 BCE Similce II Mago ( Colonization)

332- 324 BCE Ayzebel II Mago ( The First Iberian-African War, State of the Mediterranean in BC 353, The Exiles, The Ibero-Celtic War )

324- 290 BCE Yzebel II Mago. ( The Second Ibero-Celtic War, The Second Iberian-African War.)

290 BCE Jezebel Mago (The Fall of Ishfania )

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Episode I: The rise of the Kingdom of Ishfania (559 bc)
Episode I: The rise of the Kingdom of Ishfania (559 bc)

uFK2KiV.jpg

The shores of the Mediterranean Sea in 559 BC was populated by different peoples, one of the more successful of the time were the phoenicians, who had built a large number of settlements on the shores of the sea to carry out trade, activity that was the center of the life of said civilization.

ddYdpc1.jpg

4nTr3PK.png

The Phoenician city of Gadir was the farthest city of the metropolis raised by Phoenician hands to be able to trade with the local tribes of Ishfania, a rich land unknown by the powers of the time, and after almost five centuries shining on that side of the world, and far away from the motherland, winds of change began to blow through the streets of the old port city.

Of all the noble families of the ancient city, the Yujnegi had dedicated themselves during the last decades to compete economically with the Turdetani neighbors, monopolizing various products that were then traded with the other Phoenician colonies, this made the city prosper and of course , the Yujnegi acquired a great political capital. That caused that in BC 559 they took control of the city and the territory that was under the rule of the local council of nobles after hiring mercenaries and local militiamen using their great treasure to finance the revolution.

oh3sxmw.jpg

After taking power and proclaiming the kingdom of Ishfania, King Mago Yujnegi dies in a strange incident and his eldest daughter and sole heir Sophonisiba Yujnegi took the throne of Gadir, from where the young kingdom was ruled. After the ceremony of coronation a delegation sent from Carthage offers an alliance with the Kingdom of Ishfani to ensure economic and political cooperation, which the new queen accepted with pleasure.

BT3BZjA.jpg

bZzlZl9.jpg

yOOQV3k.jpg

The first action of the new queen was to send diplomatic missions to the neighboring kingdoms in order to strengthen the Ishfani position in the region and create alliances that would allow the acquisition of new lands for Ishfania without further opposition.

This expansion was necessary due to the geopolitical situation of the kingdom, to the north, the powerful Turdetani could at any moment try to absorb the prosperous city of Gadir and eliminate the commercial competition of the Phoenicians in the region, to the east, the Phoenician colony of Malaha could tempt a military adventure to any local power in order to eliminate the threat of being absorbed by Ishfania, meanwhile to the south, the mauri kingdoms prospered and could be useful allies to the cause of Sophonisiba and his people ... so it would not be strange that they wanted enter into an alliance in order to obtain support against other tribes and even, to nullify the power of the Turdetani ...

obkc56V.jpg

The court of the new queen was populated with able men and women, and from the port of Gadir, many of them sailed to different nations, in order to find diplomatic support for the expansion that Sophonisiba planned to achieve for the eternal glory of Ishfania. , and for the benefit of his family, the Yujnegi, honorable descendants of Melqart, hero of ancient Phoenician legends.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Nice to see another AAR with this mod

Episode II, A painful lesson (557-556 bc)
Episode II, A painful lesson (557-556 bc)

Queen Sophonisiba was calm, during her brief reign she had made alliances with different peoples and was getting Ishfania slowly to become a local power, albeit a minor power and still not stronger than her closest Phoenician rival, Malaha. But that did not trouble her, because the diplomatic missions had succeeded.

ehOwpNN.jpg

eCMMlVm.jpg

1RlZwag.jpg

But not only that, but she had also managed to send some successful commercial missions and some noble families had begun to play with the idea of colonizing new lands, found new posts and enrich not only their families, but also the kingdom.

t4lA0FZ.jpg

To give more power to these families, Sophonisiba had restored the power of the nobles and created the Council of Nobles, which had soon become an institution where the problems and objectives of the kingdom were discussed and even political factions began to be created, product of the different economic interests that the noble families possessed.

Until now the total power of the provinces of Ishfania was under the power of the Yujnegi family, but the queen tried to promote colonialism in the nobles by offering economic concessions to noble families who wanted to establish colonies to expand the kingdom, this campaign was complex, however, those who tried to launch themselves in the adventure would have all the support of the crown.

This is how in 557 bc, Milkyaton of the Hannonia family proposed to colonize Ossonaba with the support of the rest of the noble families, the lands was far enough away to prevent Turdetani from feeling that his area of influence was compromised, but close enough to send an army and so the costs of the endeavor were not so high for everyone. For this reason the Queen gave him momentary control of the troops and sufficient resources for the mission to succeed, five thousand Ishpani settlers and soldiers would accompany him on his adventure.

6SgT9Gu.jpg

WKTuu2z.jpg

The construction of the colony went well during the first year and the resources that the Hannonia family had invested gave their first fruits, however, Milkyaton's administration was not adequate because he believed that the natives should worship the Phoenician gods and not the locals ones, which soon led to a revolt after a group of locals were killed during a confusing incident.

wrU5pDo.jpg

The revolt led to a battle in which the inexperience of Mylkiaton caused a humiliating defeat for the troops of Ishfania, without supply lines and without knowing the territory better than the locals, almost three thousand ishfani soldiers lost their lives, the Hannonia would surely lose the favor of the Queen and the Council of Nobles after this.

1lp5WqW.jpg

The news did not take long to reach Sophonisiba's court, soon Turdetani's emissaries and from Malaha arrived in Gadir asking for explanations about this unannounced expansion of the kingdom and bards began to compose songs detailing the humiliation of the Hannonia house after being defeated by tribesmen who lived in mud huts and ate raw meat. The queen was outraged, this was not only a failure of her policy of colonization, but also a sign of weakness before the enemies of the Kingdom. The colony was soon abandoned and occupied by the savages, the Ishpani evacuated the area, defeated.

QoXr8aU.jpg

OCR4R7q.jpg

The citizens of Gadir would not tolerate the failure of the Hannonia, when Milkyaton returned from his failed campaign, the unsuccessful general found his end in his own house, while he slept, murdered by his own men. The Hannonia house had fallen out of favor, and soon other noble houses would take their place.

cDbGPne.jpg

xBhIgWL.jpg

The queen executed the murderers, but did not stop the other noble houses, who taking advantage of the situation took possession of the lands and businesses of the Hannonia throughout Ishpania, the fall of this house would be a good example, a painful lesson for both citizens of Ishpania as for the queen herself, as the policy of colonization overseas would be abandoned at least during the reign of Sophonisiba.

That is not a good tirn of events. A mess for the nwxt ruler to sort out?

Episode III: The first steps towards glory (554- 549 BC)
I was away because of the launch of certain expansion of a certain mmo, bur after reaching ilevel 340 i think i can get away a bit from that damned time-consuming game :D
------
Episode III: The first steps towards glory (554- 549 BC)

After the fall of the Hannonia family it was expected that none of the families would try to colonize new lands, but soon another of the great Ishfani families would try the same, this happened only two years after the misfortune of Ossonaba, in 554 BC, by the hand of Abdi-Milky of the Mago family, one of the main patriarchs of that family, who after offering a detailed plan to the queen and offering to pay the cost of the whole adventure obtained the authorization to take control of the army.

hhPInnm.jpg

From that moment the Mago marched towards Carteja, in the vicinity of Ishfania, and caravans backed by the Ishfani armies began with the colonization of the new lands.

deqJI1K.jpg

Meanwhile, in Gadir the diplomacy of Queen Sophosiniba achieved a new success, beginning an improvement in relations with Turdetani, historical enemies of Gadir.

iXzgZt2.jpg

By obtaining an improvement in relations with the northern neighbors, Sophosiniba secured the northern border and secured a peaceful colonization of the lands in the area disputed by Turdetani, Ishfania and Malaha.

ZpgO7vP.jpg

This began an era of glory and cultural success for the kingdom, and the port of Gadir received hundreds of ships from distant kingdoms and the cultural influence of Ishfani could be seen in the way in which the surrounding cultures copied the artistic styles created in Gadir. , the big capital.

Z3aErsD.jpg

In 549 BC, the last remnants of the Hannonia family were authorized to launch a new expedition to the west to found new colonies on the islands of the South African coast, however all costs were paid by the Hannonia and they did not obtain more support from the crown that the authorization to use the positions of Ishfania and its allies. This was how the expedition to the west was launched, which would not be known for decades and that would have a great influence on the centuries to come within the history of the Ishfani.

vAwX1aY.jpg

Last edited:
Well things are moving forward nicely.

Episode IV, The Court (539 BC)
Episode IV, The Court (539 BC)

cf7DCoU.jpg

- "My queen, the colony of Carteja has been finished and the troops have returned home"-, Adherbal Mago, influential member of the court and one of the patriarchs of the Mago, bowed before Sophosiniba while saying these words, enough so that she understood the level of respect that the noble had, but not so much so that the rest of the aristocrats saw that he was above them all, the queen found these new customs of the nobles somewhat entertaining, and always she played the game when it suited her.

3bfgXqn.jpg

- "My dear Adherbal,"- replied the queen with a calm look, -"I have heard that your family has created a prosperous meat business in Carteja that has supplied our kingdom well ..."- the queen stopped to look around the rest of the Hall stopping at each of the members of his court, full of envious nobles who waited for the Mago’s failure to throw themselves at them, as they did with the Hannonia in the past, as they would with the Yujnegi if they fell ... then she raised his hand for her herald to speak for her and make an announcement.:

- "The Queen believes that the Mago have been well rewarded for the risk they took when they started the colonization enterprise, however, this is not enough, and from now on the Mago will be regents of Carteja, only having the Royal House over the powers that they will have in their new territories, this will add glory to their house, and will fill their descendants with wealth, as long as they remain loyal to the house Yujnegi and the throne of Ishfania. "- When the Herald finished his proclamation, the courtroom was filled with whispers, the other houses waited for the failure of the colonization of Carteja, or, that the greed of the Mago’s would put them in danger before the eyes of the queen, who had done little or nothing after the fall of the Hannonia to stop their misfortune, so she would do nothing if the Mago fell into disgrace..but nothing happened..

This set a good precedent, good auspices for the kingdom and glory for the houses that wanted to venture. The representative of the Magicians took a few steps back and made a sign of thanks and with impassive face, he returned to the place that belonged to his family, now the second largest house in the kingdom, within the court. Then, Hanno, leader of the house Didonia and man of advanced wisdom and age took a few steps forward. Hanno, being a man of reputable intelligence, knelt profusely, his head almost touching the ground, then stood up after the queen signaled him to do so and spoke slowly:

- My lady, your humble servant has succeeded in the actions of ... interference in the trade of our ... northern neighbors ..." - he said this because the queen had entrusted the Didonia to sabotage the Turdetani commercial efforts using the Ishfani fleet without the royal flag and they had complied discreetly but effectively with the task during the last years- "with part of our profits and after paying the royal tribute we have brought a gift that the oldest houses of Tire would envy if they knew that it is in their If you allow me ... "- Hanno interrupted himself and applauded after obtaining authorization from the queen, the great doors of the room were opened and the nobles made room to see with what gift the Didonia would seek to win the favor. of the Queen. Then some great men pushed a large car carrying a huge bundle covered by a fine purple silk with the symbol of the Yujnegi embroidered in gold thread. The queen smiled after seeing the details woven in the silk, since there was writing in the secret language used by the Ishfani merchants for some years to avoid that their secrets passed into the hands of their commercial rivals, the queen read it out loud , entertained and understanding the game that the Didonia were playing:

OxM82cA.png

Muk’ Naejh’ Odyoq’nhij’pu Koinu , ap’ c puxko xo Ishfania, wanxuxek’ xoq koine, up’x’ mek jaj jazxihej, lao jaj xiuj joen qukvej c jaj woqiy’xux’j paytuj”- "- When she finished reading, the queen was filled with joy and asked to remove, carefully the veil that covered her gift, Sophonisiba, second in the throne of Ishfania, could not hide the joy that was the surprise for her. Every time she received a sincere gift from her subjects, she felt as amazed as when she was a child and everything in the world was new, this of course meant that houses competed seriously with each other to bring her gifts of higher quality.

- "For our most excellent queen, mistress and mother of Ishfania, founder of the kingdom, loved by her subjects, we hope that her days are long and her happiness many" .- Said Hanno Didonia using a serious, respectful, but theatrical voice, to unveil a beautiful statue of Dido forged in solid gold with gold and emerald details, she had been the first queen of Carthage and legendary founder of the greatest power of Phoenician origin in the entire Syrian sea, the Didonia claimed to be descendants of her - "Only one Queen as you deserve a gift like this, we, descendants of the founder of Carthage, pay tribute to Sophonisiba, daughter of the founder of Ishfania, but indeed, our first queen."

fCUBCOb.jpg

The room was completely silent, no house, not even the Mago, would have been able to finance such a work of art, how Didonians got so much money to buy such a precious gift ..., weeks and weeks of speculation would entertain the nobles of the court, what is certain, is that with this the Didonia had won the favor of the royal house.

The truth is that with all these games of power, the queen made sure that the houses kept competing with each other and not against her, and that only the best could excel in the court, and with this, she would have the best men that Ishfania could offer to deal with the tasks of government.

6M0naqg.jpg

What a nice pair of positive events.

Episode 5, The last days of Sophonisiba BC 539-530
Well, that damn MMO has sucked my soul, and now im on a raiding guild, but i will continue with this AAR anyways.

The last years of Sophosiniba's reign were marked by the success of diplomatic outposts in distant kingdoms, and after his marriage to Gisco Didonia, prince of Carthage, the diplomatic power of the Ishfani grew exponentially.

tumblr_peyrkd8AmI1s0zz1jo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_peyrkd8AmI1s0zz1jo1_500.jpg

After the alliance with Turdetani, the warlike northern neighbors of the kingdom, the queen assured peace for the generations to come, since the greatest threat to Ishfania was her northern neighbors, despite the success, Queen Sophonisiba kept her embassies in all the neighboring kingdoms to have the certainty that Ishfania would not face its neighbors in an impossible war to win for the small kingdom.

tumblr_peyrkd8AmI1s0zz1jo2_400.jpg

During the 25th year of his reign, the queen became seriously ill, the best doctors of the kingdom could do little for her beloved ruler, and she quickly died.

tumblr_peyrkd8AmI1s0zz1jo4_640.jpg

After the death of Sophosiniba, his daughter Sophonisba succeeded her, who although her did not have the great talents that his mother showed at a young age, she had the full support of the ishfani Council of Nobles, and through them, legitimacy.

tumblr_peyrkd8AmI1s0zz1jo3_500.jpg

Sophosiniba had managed to crystallize his father's dream of a Kingdom built over the trade power of the Phoenician city-state of Gadir, and was able to expand the amount of land under the control of the crown, although his greatest achievement was laying the diplomatic base that would define the way in which the kingdom of Ishfania would relate to their dangerous neighbors.

tumblr_pez44vvJCL1s0zz1jo1_540.jpg

Last edited:
These names are a trifle confusing!

As to that un-named MMO, may Illidan have mercy on your soul.

These names are a trifle confusing!

As to that un-named MMO, may Illidan have mercy on your soul.

Yes they are, i will try to use diferent names for the heirs, but Sophonisba was a mistake, i just pressed enter when she was born xD

That MMO stole my soul eons ago. i need Holy Fury to get away from that game haha.

Episode 6, Living in the shadow of her mother. Queen Sophonisba BC 530-516
Episode 6, Living in the shadow of her mother. Queen Sophonisba BC 530-516

Upon being crowned in BC 530, Queen Sophonisba immediately ordered the colonization of Ouinguis, east of the lands already belonging to the kingdom. So she entrusted the Didonia family with the tasks of organizing the population, finding families willing to migrate to the new lands, and managing the resources available to build the buildings and roads necessary for the success of the Colony.

tumblr_pez5inABrF1s0zz1jo7_1280.jpg

However there was something that Sophonisba forgot and was that the Didonia were excellent merchants, but they did not have the necessary military experience to lead an army, for which they did not know how to organize the defense of the villages that were being built in Ouinguis and soon the natives attacked the nascent colony.

tumblr_pez5inABrF1s0zz1jo4_1280.jpg

Since they were good administrators, however, the Didonia were able to organize an orderly withdrawal of the colonists and the army from the lands recovered by the natives, and arrived with the survivors from the failed colony in Gadir without many casualties.

tumblr_pez5inABrF1s0zz1jo1_500.jpg

This created political problems for the queen and for the Didonia family, however Sophonisba had the support of the Council of Nobles and still benefited from the successful results of her mother's government, when in BC 527 a large entourage from Turtedani appeared with gifts for the queen, the nobles who still doubted Sophonisba's government skills chose to continue supporting her.

tumblr_pez5inABrF1s0zz1jo8_1280.jpg

The queen had a problem that did not communicate to her subjects, and this was that although she loved her mother very much, she felt that she could not overcome her achievements, and the similarity of their names only increased her complex.

This caused her to become more aggressive, and in BC 524 the nobles learned of her new venture, she would now want to colonize the lands that her mother failed to add to the crown, so ships were sent to the Lusitanian coast to increase the Ishfani influence in the region.

tumblr_pez5inABrF1s0zz1jo2_500.jpg

For this she sent the Didonia family to colonize Ladobriga, while she gave the Mago control of the army, this time the colonization would not fail.

tumblr_pez5inABrF1s0zz1jo6_1280.jpg

The ishfani were successful this time, and in BC 517, Ladrobriga was added to the lands of Ishfania, however Sophonisba would die the following year, and was succeeded by his daughter Similce.

tumblr_pez5inABrF1s0zz1jo3_500.jpg

Sophonisba’s rule stood out for a continued but timid expansionist attempt, the colonization of Ladobriga was successful, but it did not bring great riches to the crown.

Last edited:
Sad to say that she almost sounds like a placeholder ruler. The sort that gets maybe two paragraphs in later histories.

Sad to say that she almost sounds like a placeholder ruler. The sort that gets maybe two paragraphs in later histories.

Yes, she was, nothing of value happened when she ruled, and i was still learning how to colonize...so was a failed ruler because i was still learning how to play EU4 xD.

Episode 7, The reign of Similce Yujnegi, part 1, BC 515-506
Episode 7, The reign of Similce Yujnegi, part 1, BC 515-506
The Carthaginian War (BC 515-511)

In the first months of the reign of Similce Yujnegi a Carthaginian delegation arrived at the port of Gadir, this time requesting aid to Ishfania in a war that Carthage planned to carry out against its neighbors. Similce was aware that the Carthaginian nobility and the royal house of that kingdom had delimited North Africa as an area of interest for their expansion and that they wanted to conquer the neighboring kingdoms to maintain control over the region's trade, but she didnt expect them to request military assistance to carry out this task.

tumblr_pfdm8jGWv91s0zz1jo4_500.jpg

Especially considering that Ishfania was one of the Phoenician kingdoms with little military experience because its development was based more on amplifying its area of commercial influence than on maintaining a military hegemony. So Ishfania had a small army compared to Carthage and there was really little that could contribute to the conflict, however for the Ishfani the honor was important, the treaties are signed and then respected.

Also Similce was an ambitious young woman, and she knew that something would be gained from this if she sent at least half of her troops. The Council of Nobles, hearing the proposal after the withdrawal of the Carthaginian entourage, assessed that if they sent the entire fleet they could return with slaves from North Africa, thereby increasing the profitability of newly added lands to the kingdom. Slavery was one of the enterprises that generated the greatest wealth in that part of the world at that time after all.

tumblr_pfdm8jGWv91s0zz1jo6_640.jpg

After a few months, the Ishfani troops arrived at the Carthaginian coasts and had an outstanding participation in some minor battles, but their main role was concentrated in taking control of the enemy villages and keeping the supply lines intact so that the forces of Carthage could defeat to the main forces of their enemies.

tumblr_pfdm8jGWv91s0zz1jo9_1280.jpg

After four years of fighting in BC 511, the Ishfani troops returned to Gadir, Carthage had negotiated a white peace with their enemies to face a great rebellion from some noble families who wanted to take advantage of the chaos to seize power.

tumblr_pfdm8jGWv91s0zz1jo5_500.jpg

tumblr_pfdm8jGWv91s0zz1jo10_1280.jpg

For Ishfania this had no greater relevance, as they had won favors in the Carthaginian court, and of course, enough slaves to continue the expansion of their economy . In addition, one of Carthage's Carthage allies had sent a valuable gift as compensation for the costs of the operation for the Ishfani.

tumblr_pfdm8jGWv91s0zz1jo1_500.jpg

Five years after that, arrived on the western shores of the Syrian Sea the news that Phoenicia, the motherland, had fallen in 506, and due to distance and the delay in communications none of the kingdoms of Phoenician origin that prospered in the West could send some kind of help. However it was learned later that the great Babylonian Empire had annexed it after a short war and that Tyre had surrendered without suffering major damage or casualties...

tumblr_pfdm8jGWv91s0zz1jo7_1280.jpg