• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GrevenWhite said:
If I annex them will it increase the IC's I get from the occupied states? Right now I have about 300(I had 50 of my own). Of Course I haven't decided what to do with Little México and Big México (read former U.S. of A.) after I get that son of a motherless goat FDR to sign the peace treaty. But I'll figure something out.
From occupied provinces you get 25% of their IC/resources

From annexed provinces you get 33% so its worht it.

Also, if you sue for peace with them they might accept as neutral countries (aka not member form an alliance) tend to do this.

Ok thanks. Hey I promise to be a good dictator...err Presidente. If nothing else American’s won't have to worry about all their jobs coming to México.

Later that day, Cárdenas was in his office with the French and British ambassadors.

“El Presidente, we wish to ask you to stop your aggression against the American people,” Lord Astwipe, the British ambassador asked.

“Speak for zee self Astwipe. We in Zee France wish to welcome the great people of México to the stage as a possible world power,” Pierre Overdare interrupted.

Cárdenas leaned back in his chair, has a sip of whiskey before replying, “As you well are aware Mr. Ast….I’m sorry you name is what?”

“Astwipe,” The Brit said.

“I’m sorry A….huh?” Cárdenas asked again.

“ASTWIPE,” The Brit yelled.

Cárdenas looked confused, “Did you say ::Edited but you know the word::?”

“asTTTTTTTTTTTwipe!!!!!!” The Brit roared before walking out the door and slamming it.

Cárdenas looked at Pierre and shrugged.

Pierre grinned. “Brits are touchy don’t worry about zit,” He said.

Cárdenas thought for sure he’d had too much to drink. Now he had to worry about zits???

Why can’t everybody just speak Ingles? He thought.

“So what exactly did you want,” He asked Pierre.

“El Presidente, while I know you have been busy taking out those annoying pesky American tourists and troops that claim they rescued us during the Great War, I’m sure you have noticed that certain people who like sauerkraut are trying to build up their military,” Pierre started.

“The Germans,” Cárdenas asked.

“I can neither confirm nor deny that at this time,” Pierre replied.

“But I can tell you some rumors I’ve heard somebody is doing to people” Pierre said before leaning forward and whispering things into Cárdenas’s ear.

Cárdenas’s eyes went wide and he shrieked, “Oh my dear Jesús, that’s just inhumane. I thought that Mr. Rooosevelt was one loco blanco diablo but Killing people just to get trains to run on time is defiantly bad.”

Pierre looked confused, “Sorry that’s the wrong info forgot which evil guy I was talking about.”

Cárdenas really looked disturbed as Pierre whispered more unhappy rumors in his ear.

“I see, Your right, that is horrible. Making young children slave in factories to make shoes to import into France cheaply in an effort to ruin the economy is just inhumane.”

Pierre looked again at his Franco-Espanola dictionary and at his secret little black book.

He whispered at third time.

Cárdenas slapped him. “You watch what you call my mother” He yelled.

“Guards,” He Bellowed.

Am I correct in guessing I can't puppet because the U.S. has puppets? You can't master a puppet master? And yes I spelled FDR's name wrong on purpose. The 1st time I tried apparenty spelled it right.

GrevenWhite said:
Am I correct in guessing I can't puppet because the U.S. has puppets? You can't master a puppet master? And yes I spelled FDR's name wrong on purpose. The 1st time I tried apparenty spelled it right.

Maybe if their army is as big as or bigger than half yours I believe that you can't puppet in 1.06.
The navy may have something to do with this but I can't tell for sure.

Of course you want to annex them. You get the IC, and even if you could puppet them, the game would probably crash because they have puppets, too.

OK. Thanks. Actually I think they have more Divisions than I do. Guess I'll just have to take over the country.

Date: Top Secret
Time: Ditto

Roosevelt and his top advisers are having another meeting.

“Patton, how did it come to this? We’re going to be overrun by Mexicans,” FDR asked.

Patton looked at Eisenhower who looked at Macarthur who looked at Frank Sinatra who looked at Tiny Tim.

“Maybe all those years of budget cuts weren’t a good idea sir,” Patton offered.

“You mind telling me how our boys are getting beat out there,” FDR asked.

Eisenhower stood up. “That’s easy sir,” he began reading a list of weapons the National Army of Mexico had prior to the invasion.

“How do you know what they had,” FDR asked.

Hoover cleared his throat, “It was easy sir we just looked at the receipts from the arms sales.”

FDR blanched, “We funded these idiots?”

Hoover played a recording of FDR talking about “lending aid to countries vital to American defenses.”

“Remember when you were concerned about the South American Drug Companies?” Hoover said.

FDR nodded, “You mean S.A.D.?”

“Well we also had reports that a North American Drug Alliance was being created.” Hoover replied.

FDR asked, “Did you learn anything about them?”

Hoover shook his head, “Sorry we know nothing about N.A.D.A. But we sold weapons and supplies to Mexico to protect us from South of the Border Attacks.”

FDR nodded. “Who could have guessed that we would be in a war with a country that we armed ourselves?”

Patton laughed, “God don’t we feel stupid. I didn’t think it was possible to be that stupid.”

Hoover shot him and angry look.

FDR motioned for silence.

“Do we have any ideas on how to get out of this mess?” FDR asked.

“I do but you’re not going to like it,” Hoover replied.

FDR sighed, “Tell me anyway”

“We can hide in South America till the war is over,” Hoover replied.

FDR shot him an evil look, “Who would be that cowardly, running to South American to avoid a war. That’s the most yellow-bellied-flea-bitten thing I’ve ever heard.”

“It was just an idea sir. No need to get your panties in a twist,” Hoover replied obviously hurt.

September 8th

Two Militia Divisions land on the shore and scream and shoot at…..coconuts and native plant life. Within hours they confirm that Wake Island is empty and they control it.

Later in the year they try the same trick in Hawaii but the American navy keeps the transports too far to land the troops.

Corona takes his troops back to México to await the destroyers to be built.

MexAE.jpg

Last edited:
February 21st 1938

Camacho was in his tent with the other generals of Le Grande Armie.

“Well have we word from the Pacific?” He asked.

Reynoso nodded and replied, “Corona has been very busy taking Guam, Wake, Puerto Rico, and Finally Hawaii.”

Camacho was impressed. Silently he wished Reynoso was half the leader Corona was.

Camacho ordered all armies loyal to México to attack the American positions.

The Grande Armie took the unsupplied and weak Americans.

Cárdenas reveled in the moment, Seated across from him looking weary and depressed was President Roosevelt.

“Please mister president, I’d rather not take all day.” Cárdenas said.

Weakly FDR the great signed the surrender papers and America became part of the Grande Power of México.

Cárdenas put out in the papers the next day offers to recruit American generals for the Grande Armie.

“We must unite all the scattered tribes of Hispaniola and return mother Spain to her place of glory.”

Ship construction began anew. Some rumors spread that Haiti might be one of the 1st “Liberated”

MEXAG.jpg

mexah.jpg

MEXAI.jpg

vigilantsldr said:
The U.S. annexed by Mexico? What a stinking nightmare! Oh, leave Haiti alone! ;)

I Mean it mainly as a complimemt to your AAR. I hear many in the world fear the McDonalds Armies

Yeah... SUPPORT THE AXIS CAUSE!

Can you blame me? I mean... America is out of the war...

March 25th 1938

Cárdenas had been touring the newest parts of the United Méxican States for two weeks before returning to the comfortable luxury of the former White House.

“I promise two things to this new nation and of old México,” Said in his presidential address that night.

“First is that I will not rest until all of our brothers and sisters are under our protection. Unfortunately the ‘World League’ will not recognize México as an Alliance leader.”

“Either Join the British, the Germans or the Soviets we have been told. We will not take this aggression from all the Blanco Maula’s of the world.”

“Where is the voice for India? Africa? We will not tolerate such acts of supremacy by the dogs of the British Empire.”

“Power is a responsibility, look how happy I have made Americans. No longer must they choose between McDonalds and Burger King. I have brought them Taco Bell.”

“México will stand and fight for the rights of the oppressed. Bring me your week, your sick, your hungry, and I shall bring you war for freedom.”

“To all nations that are engaging in “Corrupt so called Democracies” You have been served a warning. You are on my list!”

Cárdenas was pleased. The next morning there were parades in the streets.

Congrats on the annex. I'm playing a game as mexico now and everyones ar war. I advanced about as far as the Mississippi river and have to put up a defensiev cause now they have hords of men....Miami was a pushover, 89 diviosions all surrendered to one clavary diviosion in my game. :)

GrevenWhite said:
Do you mind If I borrow that Cavalry Div?

Actually, I think that the troops weren´t supplied, and if they aren´t supplied, their org. drops making them a pushover.