• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just been reading through this. A very interesting AAR Amric. Once again you manage to keep things entertaining. As for continuing with this after reaching your goal. Well I know I've get going past this point and the game becomes a bit repetitive. Beat up France. Beat up Lithuania. Beat up Ottomans. Rinse and repeat. So I'd be quite supportive if you decide to start a new AAR as someone else. Who would it be though?

comagoosie - Yep, I play at full speed...except when at war when I slow it down to half speed. Well as I remember that battle, it started with me having more ships than them and then suddenly the French outnumbered me badly and stomped me flat....plus I started out confident since I had the naval tech advantage...silly me...

Murmurandus - Yeah, I'm probably not going to continue this, but I do have anew project brewing...and thank you, sir.

Duke of Wellington - Well, actually I will be starting a new collaborative project with Redwolf. We'll be starting over with a Free Company spin off we'd tried a couple of years ago. This time he promises he'll be sticking around to finish it with me...:)