• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you going to ally with Hungary then? You're going to need allies at some point and Hungary could prove to be a fairly useful one, I guess they'd be better than Austria as you're not their puppet.

Have Lithuania and Ukraine remained within Mitteleuropa or left it? Hopefully you'll have a few more easy conquests before going up against the major powers.

Hmm I guess being free of puppet status will give Poland more flexibility from now on, I just hope Hungary doesn't drag the Poles into any un-necessary conflicts xD

Never followed this path. I was always going for Lithuania, hoping that they'll choose nationalism and leave Mittleuropa, they I became their puppet, then I DOW them, and after that - White Ruthenia & Ukraine. But the lithuanian nationalism event chain seemed to be flaved, there never was any german reaction...

orzel1532.jpg

Political situation around the world, July 1.
america.png

spain-1.png

delhi.png

china-1.png

pol.png

July 4, another glorious day for our nation!
lostregain.png

July 24, no mercy!
peaceoffer.png

July 28, finally!
annexationbel.png

New Poland!
newpol-1.png

Now we need to prepare for a 4 front war (Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine, Utd. Baltic Duchy).

November 1 and December 3 and 27, another techs.
techn1.png
techn2.png

techn3.png
techn4.png

techn5.png
techn6.png

To be continued...

The other countries are still in Mitteleuropa then? That's annoying, you'll have to wait for the French to do something.

Yeah it's VERY annoying! (bad luck in foreign events) But on the other hand it'll be harder for me = better aar, yes? :) From my earlier experience Germany should be ill-treated by French so I can step in and grab what's mine. The Main problem will be Ukraine. They are at my back and I may simply not have enough troops. Unless I will create/join in some alliance.

orzel1919b.jpg

February 2, 1939, two new air bases.
airbase2-1.png

May 29, new tech.
tel1.png
tel2.png

Excellent.
event.png

September 28, another tech.
tel3.png
tel4.png

Let's have a look at Spain and America.
spain1.png

aus-1.png

January 21, 1940, new tech and the storm in the West.
tel5.png
tel6.png

fravsger.png

Our army on January 21. We need more troops! Or an alliance! Or both.
army21.png

Good, good. Drag them out of Mordo... Lithuania!
lit-1.png

That doesn't look good.
war2-1.png

trouble.png

To be continued...

and so it begins...

Since Ukraine and Germany are going at the Syndies, I think Lithuania and the Baltic Duchy are open to you now.

I like how this AAR is going, but I also wonder how you're getting the manpower to take on the big powers.

That's annoying. France could fold fairly quickly if it has to fight a three front war so you really have to attack Germany now as you're not going to get another opportunity like this.

As has been said previously Hungary could make a good ally and I assume you spared them for that purpose. Russia is the old enemy but could make a useful ally of convenience- is that at all possible?

Well this time I don't see them succeeding.
So Poland must act, quickly !

orzel1600.jpg

February 7, tough time for Germany?
den.png

March 27, new tech.
tekn1.png
tekn2.png

April 5, situation in the west.
intwar.png

On April 10, whole General Staff has gathered to discuss plans in case of war.
Army
armia.png

Resources
resor.png

Western front
west.png

Eastern front
east.png

Northern front
north.png

April 15, Our generals have agreed. We need allies. Time to look south.
alliance.png

A historic pact has been signed. Polish-Hungarian brotherhood will march across europe!

May 2, so much for ill-treatment by French. Time to act!
frager2.png
wojna.png

wojna2.png

May 9, first success! Although the rest of the front is not so good...
My allies need to do something!
annexlit.png

wojna3.png

To be continued...

So have your allies actually accomplished anything yet. It doesn't look like it, the AI is being its usual self I see...

The situation doesn't look catastrophic yet, though you really have to make rapid early gains to stand a chance of winning. Still, I probably wouldn't even dare take on the Germans so have have to salute and cheer for a Polish victory!

With the Germans distracted in France (I'm surprised the Sydicalists aren't blitzing through Germany like usual), victory in the East will be easier. Hopefully the French will push the Germans back and aid in the defeat of Germany and it's puppets.

The Hungarians definitely need to do something, or the Germans will overrrun you.