• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A Polish KR AAR? Good luck against Mittleuropa, you're going to need it.

I'd suggest helping the Austrians and attacking Hungary. Extra land and IC is always nice, and it doesn't look like Hungary is in any position to stop you right now. You need allies against the Germans and Austria could be a powerful one if it regains its lost territories, though you need to be careful that they don't go and ally with the hated Germans.

Ally with ze germans and stab Austria in the back, then use them to grab White Ruthenia, Ukraine and Lithuania as soon as they leave MittelEuropa. And finaly stab also them.

Go Polska! :D
let the magyars annex austria, destroying your infamous puppet status

i agree with mico then wait till they annex croatia, then annex bohemia and hungary, gaining sea connection no.3 then offer a fair trade with the reich that they'll give you Posen and Danzig for austria (i think germans would care more aout Venetia than Danzig) :)
so you will now have sea connection no. 3 and 1
and now you will be able to crush mittle europeans and gain sea connection no. 2 :)

Follow the grand tradition of central European realpolitik and aim for whatever you can grab right now.

Thanks for the correction, it'll stop me making the same mistake in the future :cool:

I'd go for attacking Hungary and grabbing Slovakia too. Austria would likely be a better ally than Hungary, who wants to Magyarise the Balkans which is just a recipe for further instability...

orzel1434.jpg

May 1, new techs.
techs.png
techs1.png
techs2.png

July 8, another tech finished.
tek.png
tek2.png

Despite heavy pressure from Paradoxian Community, Polish government continues neutrality.
mag.png

Simply, Hungarian army combined with Bohemian army is far superrior.
We can't afford war at this stage. Besides, Slovakia is not in our desired sphere of influence.
In case of Austrian defeat, we will be free to create our own alliance!

September 7, new airbase has been built in Kraków!
air.png

October 25, it's only a matter of time for Austria.
annexcro.png

November 12 and 21, new techs.
tek3.png
tek4.png

tek5.png
tek6.png

December 1, political situation around the world.
amer.png
spain.png

aus.png
persia.png

china.png

To be continued...

Asalto, Karaiskandar: If I remember correctly, Austria never joined Catholic Alliance in my game.
Curbough: Friendship must live! Or not.
everyone thanks for comments!

Oh what is the situation in Persia ?
Who are they fighting, Delhi ?

Good luck :D :D :D

5253.jpg

February 2, 1938, another base built, this time in Lwów.
airbase2.png

February 22, new tech.
tech1a.png
tech1b.png

February 28, finally the torment for polish people is over! We are free!
hunannexaus.png
poladm.png

March 1, time to look on our mighty army.
army1.png

March 18, another new tech.
tech2a.png
tech2b.png

April 1, 7:00am, TIME TO GRAB WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS! To war!
WAR.png

April 15.
WAR2.png

May 21, new fresh tech.
tech3a.png
tech3b.png

Tempting but NO!
peace.png

To be continued...

Quite interesting. I like Kaiserreich because of it's atmosphere, and that atmosphere is on it's best with small or quite small nations like Transamur, Poland, Turkestan... Very good stuff!

Nice progress, oh you definitely need more cavalry by the way. :D