• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Because it's too early.

Oh, right, with the sub I got a bit out of the loop.

No point in doing this in PM. Still too soon.

REJECT

Can you explain yourself a little more? How is the team you support the most being proposed first or second a reason to reject it?

If it was just the two people I sort of trust, that would be one thing. But there's a third person going on the mission too.

The third person will have In The Spotlight used on them. And it's unlikely you'll be on the team. It's probably better that you're off the team anyways, same with Panzer. From your perspective, 3/6 the other six players are spies. You/Panzer know that Panzer/Falc is a spy, so as long as Panzer/Falc is left off, any given player has a 2/5 chance of being a spy. Where as from my perspective since you and Panzer are equally likely to be spies, either one of you is no more likely to be resistance than anyone else. That's not even going into the possibility both of you are spies. So you(and Panzer) should probably be taking one for the team and accepting for now that you shouldn't be on this proposal.

Although it also occurs to me that since In The Spotlight is being used it really doesn't matter who the third person is anyways as long as it's used on that third person.

Things got a touch heated here, but there's no point. The team has four approvals (barring a vote change) so we will soon see if it was a good idea or not.

Mission 2, Proposal 3 by Asdfexcas: AsdfeZxcas, Audren, and De Chatillon

Approved: AsdfeZxcas, Audren, De Chat, and Jeray

Rejected: Panzer, Aedan, and Falc

The mission was Approved and Succeeded

Next proposal comes from @jeray2000, cards will be up soon. (In the spotlight was not used using this mission, it's use needs to be said before a team is proposed)

Excellent. I believe that me, Dechat, and Audren are basically confirmed resistance at this point. It's one thing for a spy to let one team slip by, and quite another to let two go.

This means that there is only one resistance member out of Falc, Aedan, Panzer, and Jeray. I suspect it's Jeray, since he approved the team.

I recommend sending the same team out again.

I concur.

Reject

No sense in replacing alphabet with jeray.

REJECT

It's funny really.

Panzer critizied Aedan earlier for arguing that he put a spymate on his team, saying that it would make no sense. Then Panzer turns around and claims that Cody did the same thing.

Now Jeray critizes Falc and Panzer, saying that they should accept that they can't be on the team, and he turns around and puts himself on a what was a quite possibly clean team just because.

I don't really know what to make of all this, so I'll just remind you all that we have functioning brains and understand basic logic.

Reject

It's funny really.

Panzer critizied Aedan earlier for arguing that he put a spymate on his team, saying that it would make no sense. Then Panzer turns around and claims that Cody did the same thing.

Now Jeray critizes Falc and Panzer, saying that they should accept that they can't be on the team, and he turns around and puts himself on a what was a quite possibly clean team just because.

I don't really know what to make of all this, so I'll just remind you all that we have functioning brains and understand basic logic.

I figured that it didn't even matter who the third person was since cards would be used and might as well go with myself.

Also I forgot to

Accept

I cant use ITS now I guess.. so I reject.

I dont understand.. if I cant use ITS after the team is proposed.. how I can know if the player on I want to use the card is in the team?

You have to guess and hope that town follows.

Well, actually...
In the Spotlight – One time use - The player to whom the Leader passes this card may use this card to force a player to play their Mission card face up. The player playing this card must declare its use and the target player immediately after Mission Team selection. (emphasis added)

In other words, after a proposal, DC can look at who is on the team and declare his desire to use it on someone picked for the team. The main idea about the timing is that the person it's played on knows he's having it played on him so he can decide whether or not to sabotage if he's a spy, as opposed to KACIOU in which the target may be chosen secretly.

Well, actually...

In other words, after a proposal, DC can look at who is on the team and declare his desire to use it on someone picked for the team. The main idea about the timing is that the person it's played on knows he's having it played on him so he can decide whether or not to sabotage if he's a spy, as opposed to KACIOU in which the target may be chosen secretly.

(Well I am wrong utterly and completely, my bad. Thank you Chemist)

Everyone has voted @BlackCrown

Also, I think it's fair to consider ITS spent. Not only was the target under the impression that it was being used, we know what the target did on the mission.