• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well if the first team is clear then this is the best team which can be made from my perspective. The question then is the first team clear? It's most definitely possible, but not certain. I personally think a spy should sabotage every time they get on a team, unless there's a possibility of a double sabotage. But I understand not everyone thinks that way and a spy who builds trust can be dangerous if assumed to be trustworthy when a team they are on is sabotaged. That is to say, if one of the team 1 members were to sabotage this mission, then I, the new member, would likely receive the most scrutiny and blame for the sabotage.

Still, that's all speculation. I have no particularly reason to suspect the team 1 members, and no reason in particular to trust anyone who wasn't on the first mission. Therefore there's no other team I would prefer, so no reason to reject this, even though the paranoid part of my brain has a nagging impulse that I'm being set up.

Approve

Not sure we should approve so quickly this time.
We have time, a few more rounds of voting would give us more information.

The last team had a lot of support but not sure that buys us much information, since a few approved on the basis that I would burn NC on it.

That was a bit of a risk though. It could have passed without NC, so why did the spies vote in favor of it?
It doesn't make sense.

*Voted* at any rate.

Not sure we should approve so quickly this time.
We have time, a few more rounds of voting would give us more information.

The last team had a lot of support but not sure that buys us much information, since a few approved on the basis that I would burn NC on it.

That was a bit of a risk though. It could have passed without NC, so why did the spies vote in favor of it?
It doesn't make sense.

*Voted* at any rate.
I think it's a guarantee at least one spy was on the team, just in general, but if the goal was to burn the NC then there's also no reason not to approve the mission because you either approve a mission that you know you can sabotage, or the NC gets burned and you have a 50/50 chance, with a mission of 4 players, for any spy to get chosen to be part of the next crew. Especially given Alxeu already made their potential picks known beforehand

VOTED

RE: Aedan - Sabotaging on the first mission, with only 3 players, doesn't leave much wiggle room for a spy to navigate, it's more preferable to let the mission succeed and build credibility, exactly as your first inclination is to do. You're suspicious but also tempering your suspicion with "nahhhhh, it's not that likely"

It doesn't make sense.
Aedan already explained why- we had to approve the mission to burn the card (which is what we were supposed to be doing), and so everybody needed to approve the mission. Not approving was would not look great (I think like an outing in WW, wolves vote for those all the time)- not approving would mean the card would not be burned, thus giving the spies an advantage (IIRC, Inawordyes argued against this proposition, however ended up approving it). Worth keeping an eye on EURO in the future, though EURO is EURO and so didn't follow along.

Voted

Not approving was would not look great (I think like an outing in WW, wolves vote for those all the time)- not approving would mean the card would not be burned, thus giving the spies an advantage (IIRC, Inawordyes argued against this proposition, however ended up approving it). Worth keeping an eye on EURO in the future, though EURO is EURO and so didn't follow along.
I didnt even know thats what was supposed to be happening, if u even care.

I just vote based on if u approved my team or not

Sorry for the delay

Not much to say, this is objectively a sensible team proposal but I am not on it so it is also from my perspective very unlikely to be fully clean.

Getting a few more proposals will allow us to get more information as well, since the information we gained from last round was weak.

Also, euro, that is not a very sensible voting strategy

Reject

could you elaborate?

Mission 2, Proposal 2 New
The team of alxeu, Ironhide G1, randakar, aedan777 was REJECTED 3-5:

Approve: alxeu, aedan777, Ironhide G1
Reject: marty99, EUROO7, randakar, Inawordyes, PanzerCorps

Leadership passes to @Ironhide G1

Leader Order:
EUROO7
Inawordyes
-Take Responsibility
randakar
marty99
alxeu
Ironhide G1 **Current Leader**
PanzerCorps
aedan777
-Opinion Maker

To add on to GMs post, this is proposal number 3

I expect to be busy for the next while

Standing order is Approve any Mission with me in it, Reject any without me in it for both proposals 3 and 4.
Standing order to auto approve Proposal 5 if it gets there

I may change that, but that's in effect for now in interests of keeping the game moving

I would like to be considered. I don't have much great arguments for being on the team, but for one. While burning NC was a reasonable decision, the sheer unanimity it was decided to do that, and how quickly everyone wanted to, when I was on the team proposal, I think is in my favour. If the initial 3 were all resistance, then putting a 4th resistance member (me) in mission 2 would have been game over basically. So I like me being on the team from that POV.

I thought the last team was actually a pretty good selection. Aedan has been making some great points, but I guess it isn't going to work like that. So taking the successful mission and trying some fresh blood, here is my proposal:

Ironhide G1
randakar
alxeu
PanzerCorps

I obviously would prefer a team with myself on it, the only confirmed resistance member I know of, and as I have the fifth proposal this mission, I'll be able to ensure I'm on a team if it gets that far. So-

Reject

Approve

I was in a tossup between Panzer and Aedan previously, so this mission is just as acceptable to me.

I obviously would prefer a team with myself on it, the only confirmed resistance member I know of, and as I have the fifth proposal this mission, I'll be able to ensure I'm on a team if it gets that far. So-

Reject
Worth noting that I have the next proposal and would propose the same team as Ironhide as well. So I guess we can already count the voting on this round as a referendum on whether we want myself or Aedan to be the new addition to Mission 1's members. Although at this point there is little to choose between the two of us even I have to admit, other than from my perspective.

Approve

This puts me on the most likely team to pass and gives me some cards to hand out.

Worth noting that I have the next proposal and would propose the same team as Ironhide as well. So I guess we can already count the voting on this round as a referendum on whether we want myself or Aedan to be the new addition to Mission 1's members. Although at this point there is little to choose between the two of us even I have to admit, other than from my perspective.

Approve

This puts me on the most likely team to pass and gives me some cards to hand out.
In that case I'll change my vote here to

Approve

This game is moving at a snail's pace

i'm tired of rejecting everything. From now on i will approve everything

Vote Approve

All the votes are in except for @randakar