• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

generalis Julius Caesar

Colonel
69 Badges
Mar 23, 2019
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
Welcome. This is my second attempt at an AAR after the failed Derkon Servitors. I'll try to post once a week but can't guarantee anything. (Except the independence of other nations:cool:). I'll be playing as these guys using a narrative style. They might be the worst build inhistory but wish me luck.
281990_20200328180151_1.png

Interesting build. I assume you're going to restore the ecumenopolis, right? Could be pretty powerful with the additional slave output from Slaver Guilds, having a bunch of city districts in the ecumenopolis, having a bunch of slave clerks and then getting a crap ton of energy from Wealth Creation trade policy.

Will try to follow

Interesting build. I assume you're going to restore the ecumenopolis, right? Could be pretty powerful with the additional slave output from Slaver Guilds, having a bunch of city districts in the ecumenopolis, having a bunch of slave clerks and then getting a crap ton of energy from Wealth Creation trade policy.
What? Inferior slaves working on the capital! How far we must have fallen. I should send you to the mines for that. (But really for RP I'm only going to have domestic servants on my capital.)

Good luck!

Will try to follow

Thanks, let's hope this goes better then my last AAR.

What? Inferior slaves working on the capital! How far we must have fallen. I should send you to the mines for that. (But really for RP I'm only going to have domestic servants on my capital.)
!

Oh my, how foolish I must be! My plan could have resulted in those slaves collecting the energy credits for themselves and then purchasing ships to support their revolt! They have might even sieze control your empire's economy

Sorry but I've gotten sick and I don't know what I have. I'm pausing this and all of my other threads. :(

No worries

Thanks. Will try to put out an update soon.

Do it in your own time, as your health permits. :)

Vaddava uvi-Ravadd sighed, if only the Order had managed to save the central research spire on Hahn-Muria from the Irassian energy bombs so much technology could have been saved. Instead, almost one million years later the head scientist for the Order was working from a small lab near the local hyper-train stop. “How far the mighty have fallen.” He thought. “Sir,” one of his lab assistants said breaking him out of his daydream “Iw uvi-Mava and Eriva uvi-Gallva wish to see you.” Vaddava slowly got up. “What is it this time Iw and Eriva?” He asked. Iw (talking quite fast) said “Vaddava sir, I’ve discovered a way to manipulate particle fields to increase the output of our thermo nuclear generators! I expect them to be operating at 120% efenincy in 27 months. There are a few kinks that I need to sort out.” After Iw had finished talking Eriva almost bounced with excitement added “And I am working on unifying the Mura for a common goal to increase our unity. It will take me about 27 months too.” Iw and Eriva rushed out with a small staff following them to continue their work. Vaddava thought “Ah those two and their energy. I wish I was that excited about my job.”
281990_20200328180402_1.png

Vaddava looked over his holo tablet. "Preposterous! What imbecile designed these ships? I'll standardise the building patterns and retrofit our glorious fleet. To make sure we have hegemony over the galaxy and reclaim our place!" As he was ranting we was madly writing notes and sending files to other scientists that worked for him.
281990_20200328180621_1.png
281990_20200328180711_1.png
281990_20200328180740_1.png

281990_20200328180539_1.png
(Science and fleet)
(Sorry for all the images)

This one was short. I'm going to do governance later. Then get into the gameplay.

This one was short. I'm going to do governance later. Then get into the gameplay.
Good on you that you manage to do the designs. I find it impossible to wrap my head around the templates, and have little interest in them too, so I just use the default ones in all my games. :)

Sorry. I've been very busy. I will try to start this up again.

Looking forward to your return. Your first two posts have much to offer and opportunities aplenty.

Cheers!

Thank you!

281990_20200328180833_1.png

*On a view screen on the capital city.* Sabbiva uvi-Averfin stand at the window looking out over the Bastamore system. "For the first time in 1000 years we have left the Mura system! Today we have taken the first step in reclaiming our rightful place in the galaxy!" *The screen cuts to the star system in a wide view.*
281990_20200328181001_1.png

*In a private room in the capital.* "While other races are not inferior to our own we need resources. Of course the other peoples will come from defeated nations and there for ARE not full citizens. We must change the default status of xenos to slaves until their race proves trust worthy." The Archprophet declared.
281990_20200328181112_1.png

"My liege, the science department is short on staff with our new ship built. I request that we hire a new scientist. I know of a low ranked scientist that is high in the line for promotion he is very smart. His name is Vinavv uvi-Evvfin." Vaddava uvi-Ravadd said. "
"Of course you can hire him. It is your department after all. We have the money." The Archprophet replied.
281990_20200328181120_1.png

(No need to explain this one.)
281990_20200328181140_1.png

(Or this one)
281990_20200328181247_1.png

"Them. Of course we know all of this. Captain connect me with the the Archprophet." Sabbiva uvi-Averfin said. "My liege we have a concerning report..."

Reactions:
Reactions: