• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

The Great Duck

Eternal leader of all Ducks
Dec 13, 2006
THE REBIRTH OF THE PERSIAN EMPIRE:A KAISERREICH PERSIA AAR

800pxstateflagofiran196kf9.png

Through the history,The Persian Empire has changed a lot.The ancient Persian Empire at its greatest extent during the Achaemenid dynasty spanned from Afghanistan and Pakistan in the east to the eastern Balkans in the west.

The Achaemenid Empire

However,in the 4th century BC,it was conquered by Alexander the Great.After Alexander died,his empire was divided by his generals,the Diadochi,and most of Iran was ruled by Seleucos,founder of the Seleucid Empire. After it fell,it was succeeded by the Arsacid Empire,which was succeeded by the Sassanids.During their rule,Persia grew and that was the largest Persian state in history.

sassanidempiremap806008xz3.png

The Sassanid empire

In the early middle ages,Persia was conquered by the Arabs,who spread Islam in the caliphate,and most of the people have converted to Islam.The empire eventually fell apart,and the country was conquered by the Mongols in the 13th century.In the from 1370 to 1526 it was ruled by the Timurid dynasty,ho were succeeded by the Safavids.Several dynasties have changed until 1794,when the Qajars took power in all Iran.They ruled Iran the whole 19th century,when Russia and the United Kingdom fought for the influence in the Middle East and Central Asia during the Great game.The Qajars have lost power in the twenties,when Reza Pahlavi took power,and was later crowned as the Shah,and the Imperial State of Iran was proclaimed.
rezashah5133169ic0.jpg

Rezā Shāh Pahlavi,the current ruler of Iran

This is a summary of the past,but the future is still unsure...

-------------------------

So,this is my first AAR.All critics are welcome,so I know what should I improve.The next update will follow soon,and the real story will begin.

Last edited:
Good luck with Persia my friend. I shall follow!

Always nice to see Kaiserreich and Persia.

There are many Kaiserreich AARs, but not so many with Persia in it.
Time to avenge those Greeks, because they destroyed the Persian Empire long ago. :D