• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am enjoying this very much but the mechanics confuse me. Does PoD allow for nations to place themselves in SoI of others? How can you drag Germany into a war with another GP?

I am enjoying this very much but the mechanics confuse me. Does PoD allow for nations to place themselves in SoI of others? How can you drag Germany into a war with another GP?

1.Well this isn't PoD...actually it is a little, since I modified the mod to the point of alternate history levels. 2.No mod ever does that, Egypt became a German sphere because France wasn't influencing Egypt enough. 3. debug yesmen, call ally, WAR!

Yes Egypt is still a secondary power.

Great AAR man! I can't believe I didn't see this until a couple of days ago...really nice work. Definately subbed and waiting for more.

On that front, I'd like to nominate you for the AARtist of the Month award! Its so good to see comic AARs (especially when they're on my favorate P'dox game). Congratulations!

PS. This face just cracks me up!
6aVlBmc.png

For me, the facial expressions sell this comic -- it's absolutely brilliant!

Very nice! :D Keep it up!

Personally, I think that last picture is a spoof of that famous American painting, with the farm lady...

Love your AAR, beautiful and hilarious comic! xD