• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love the mod, but there is this problem of where if i play for more then what seems like 20 minutes the background of tabs and drop does disappear, then what will happen is i get the black box that appears where the background would be and it blocks my view of the military tab as well as character screen. These bugs really make it hard for me to play when i have to reload the game ever 20 mins, maybe i have an outdated version, please let me know what i can do to fix this :)

better write in the tread contained in the above link, this thread is out of use

That's indicative of lack of memory. Refer to the first post for instructions on patching your executable with the 2GB fix if you haven't already, and have more than 2GB of memory the program can use.

i looked on the first page of this mod and it did not refer to anything about modding my flies for more memory can you please show me where and what you are talking about ? it would be greatly appreciated

Can't download the new version: Invalid or Deleted File.