• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the clarification of the reasoning behind the stats! :)

A thing about common/job_titles.txt: Chancellors, treasurers and spymasters now have to be female (is_female = yes)...

Hotfix (v0.5c) released. Fixed problem with female councillors.

Last edited:
Please include a link to the Patrum Scuta thread so that people may know who owns the graphics used, as is specified in my thread.

Linked your name to the Patrum Scuta mod. Also done it for every other mod and person and included a bit exclusively for credits in the main post. If you want me to link the Patrum Scuta thread in any other way please let me know. I am sorry I did not read your thread carefully as I added the version of Patrum Scuta included in the CK2 heraldry Mod. I will be more careful in the future.

Last edited:
Just played newest version of the game. Unfortunately I have to report some bugs.

- Brandenburg lack any player at all time and ends up as pagan romuva county after you play someone else.
- Count of Galindia in 1196 has no religion.

Apart from these minor bugs the game seems really great!

Just played newest version of the game. Unfortunately I have to report some bugs.

- Brandenburg lack any player at all time and ends up as pagan romuva county after you play someone else.
- Count of Galindia in 1196 has no religion.

Apart from these minor bugs the game seems really great!

The bugs will be fixed with next update, thanks for the feedback :)

Hey, thanks for making the mod. I've noticed there is small problem with landed_titles.txt - counties of Yatvyagi and Jacwiez were lacking from the file (and so were displayed as a wasteland in game). I've added them again, attached them to the Duchy of Mazovia, as in the vanilla. The correct file is attached.

Attachments

• landed_titles.txt
    307,2 KB · Views: 7
A small mod you might want to include is the Mercenary Mod by Solo?. It adds a bunch of mercs to hire that better scale with smaller counties and duchies. Just a thought.

I'll take a look and decide with my brother if it's worth adding, thanks for the suggestion! What do you think about the mod? :)

New version (0.6b) available! See details in changelog.
Download Here

P.S. I have got a dissertation to finish and an essay due in for Tuesday morning. Update rate is probably going to be slower for a few days. Please let me know of any other bug you may spot. Your help is fundamental for the development of the mod :)

Hello! I get a CTD a few days into the game every time I run this.
I have tried clean install as well as deleting all user files from my documents.
Happens every time, no matter what ruler I choose...

Hello! I get a CTD a few days into the game every time I run this.
I have tried clean install as well as deleting all user files from my documents.
Happens every time, no matter what ruler I choose...

I noticed as soon as I came back home from my exam, I just fixed it and uploaded the hotfix 0.6c that you can find here. :)

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience!!! Delete the current mod and re-install the hotfix.

Feedback is always appreciated :) We would love to have creative discussions here!!!! :happy:

After a crash I noticed that the error.log mentions common/dynasties.txt and lines 22818 and 22859 where extra { seem to be a problem:
1000008002 = {
name="af Skaane"
culture = danish
}
}

2005009 = {
name="Knuckey"
culture = cornish
}
}

In common/combat_tactics.txt there's "archers_defensive = .1" in line 218 which appears as a "Malformed token: .1" in my log - 19 of those and here's a fixed file version: https://rapidshare.com/files/1599913821/combat_tactics.txt ).

And in history/characters/expandedhistory.txt, line 112 for the character "Itta, wife of Pepin of Landen. She is AKA Saint Itta" the attribute "father=" is empty.

I don't know how responsible those errors are for my crashing though - they might be logged and ignored thereafter...

After a crash I noticed that the error.log mentions common/dynasties.txt and lines 22818 and 22859 where extra { seem to be a problem:

In common/combat_tactics.txt there's "archers_defensive = .1" in line 218 which appears as a "Malformed token: .1" in my log - 19 of those and here's a fixed file version: https://rapidshare.com/files/1599913821/combat_tactics.txt ).

And in history/characters/expandedhistory.txt, line 112 for the character "Itta, wife of Pepin of Landen. She is AKA Saint Itta" the attribute "father=" is empty.

I don't know how responsible those errors are for my crashing though - they might be logged and ignored thereafter...

Will take a look at it as soon as possible. Let me finish the essay due in for 9.45am tomorrow morning and I'll concentrate exclusively on bug fixing. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience

this mod sounds interesting, i will be following it :) and il give it a try after ive finished my current game with bella gerant alli

this mod sounds interesting, i will be following it :) and il give it a try after ive finished my current game with bella gerant alli

Thanks apg, please tell us what you think about the mod after youve had some playing time and also any suggestion is strongly appreciated :)

We are looking for event scripters, any volounteer?? :rolleyes: