• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to help, because this mod improve the RGP side of the game and I find it awesome! Great mod! I like the traits... intelligent, funny ingame and still serious... I like the fact that those traits are not all just good or bad, but are somewhere in between, useful or painful according to context.

I would like to help, because this mod improve the RGP side of the game and I find it awesome! Great mod! I like the traits... intelligent, funny ingame and still serious... I like the fact that those traits are not all just good or bad, but are somewhere in between, useful or painful according to context.
Thanks Eldar, I'll drop you a private message later with some of what im working on, I have to hear from my brother for the events ID we are gonna have to use, since he's the one that localised so far :)

We are gonna put the coronation events in one of the next updates, I'm working on it right now :)

Anyone wants to help us with some scripting/localising/ideas? Even only ideas or suggestions are great since its only me and my brother working on this right now..

I been helping research with one mods. here if want anything on coronation purpose for flavor of different kingdom/empire coronation oath ect, I could get such informantion but I warn you but It shall be heavy academic side.

I think so, if you have the steam version just go on steam/steamapps/common/crusader kings ii and there double click on ck2game, which will execute the launcher and the options to tick or not any mod you have. :)

After you've tried out my mod tell me what you think about it! Thanks in advance :)

Wow, this is a really nice addition. The bigger opinion modifiers seem to make vassals more dynamic (in hating or loving each other and the player character) - I would love to see more minor titles I can give to better improve my relations.

Two questions though: Why is being "depressed" more threatening (health = -2) compared to being "wounded" (health = -1) ? And why does being a "bastard" give an intrigue bonus (intrigue = 2) and being ugly gives a deduction (intrigue = -2)?

Thanks for your nice words, what I've been trying to do is enhance the rpg side of the game, and make the trait and personality of character really matter. I think wounded isn't so bad here in ck2 I mean it's just a cut after all, and it already has the penalty of having the chance of becoming ill from it, whereas depression had the same health and even smaller fertility penalty than stressed for example, and that just isn't right.
I thought that when you're a bastard you are somewhat always trying to legitimize your claim to the throne, therefore what you're really doing is plotting and intriguing all the time.
About the ugly part, well I probably watched too many Bond movies. :)

SO have been work coronation event beside one with HRE, with weakend statues for plot and intrigue?

Yeah the concept is done, now it just has to be localised and scripted, it'll be out sometimes soon.

Thanks for your nice words, what I've been trying to do is enhance the rpg side of the game, and make the trait and personality of character really matter. I think wounded isn't so bad here in ck2 I mean it's just a cut after all, and it already has the penalty of having the chance of becoming ill from it, whereas depression had the same health and even smaller fertility penalty than stressed for example, and that just isn't right.
I thought that when you're a bastard you are somewhat always trying to legitimize your claim to the throne, therefore what you're really doing is plotting and intriguing all the time.
About the ugly part, well I probably watched too many Bond movies. :)

Thanks for the clarification of the reasoning behind the stats! :)

A thing about common/job_titles.txt: Chancellors, treasurers and spymasters now have to be female (is_female = yes)...