• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(11366)

Khan of the Crimea
Oct 21, 2002
bgreinhart.wordpress.com
Dear Paradox,

This Christmas season please remember your loyal abundance of North American fans, and give them a nice present: release Two Thrones before December 25!

We Americans would eagerly like to see Two Thrones come out during the Christmas season for three reasons:

1. It boosts our economy. (This is more heavy a reason for Bush fans :p)
2. We won't have to pay for it, but instead will get someone else to.
3. We get to play it sooner. :D

So please, dear Gods of Gaming*, consider your American friends and slide Two Thrones into their stockings this holiday.**

:)

Sincerely,

Hajji Giray I

[if you, the gamer, agree, go ahead and "affix" your name below. :)]

---
*St Johan, Archbishop, the Church of Strategy (Swedish precinct)
**I'd prefer the game to two real crowns, actually, and that's SAYING something!

I would sign my name, but then that might be so good from a marketing standpoint, as then Two Thrones would more directly compete with Vicky. I do wish for Two Thrones to be released like two weeks earlier so then it will be seen by people who are then shopping with their new Christmas money/certificates.:cool:

Originally posted by Damocles
Why on earth would Two Thrones compete with Vicky? They are completely different games...But its probably better to wait till late January or something.
Not everyone has tons of money to spare.:p

Originally posted by Damocles
Meh. I don't think Two Thrones will fall under the tons of money category. ;)
For jobless 15-year-olds, it does.;) Also, many may not want to try spending money on two history games.

Originally posted by Phillip V
For jobless 15-year-olds, it does.;)
That's why you get it released for Christmas, so someone will buy it for you!:p

We are doing our best in getting Two Thrones out as quickly as possible, however most of our publishers decided to wait until after Christmas :(

But it's great to see there's interest in the game :)

//Fredrik

I would sign too, however I am not in America

Why should the American's get it first! grumble grumble grumble :p
release it in Europe first!! (preferably Jolly Britain first, before the continental army of fans, hehe)

Look forward to this, it looks a good game. keep up the good work. Hope it has good Joan of Arc events. Cry havoc! and let loose the dogs of war!

P.S. starts wondering when a Nappy (Napoleonic, not baby-orientated, silly) game will emerge from our wonderful guys and gals from paradox.

yours
Ayeshteni