• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats.

Apologies for not getting round to commenting, but congrats on surviving this playthrough.

And to be honest, it's not really a bad thing if you got a lower score than last time. I mean, they were both focusing on different things. But what are you planning to do from here?

Congrats.

Congrats fam

Thanks ! :)

Apologies for not getting round to commenting, but congrats on surviving this playthrough.
And to be honest, it's not really a bad thing if you got a lower score than last time. I mean, they were both focusing on different things. But what are you planning to do from here?

Thanks, Dayni, and thanks for your readership ! I did enjoy this one. It did get a bit too easy towards the end, but the game continued to throw bizarre things at me to keep me on my toes.
Now that I'm done with the Poraj AAR, I cn go back to another game, which I've been neglecting in order to finish this one. I play as a Breton Count, and chose a more difficult start -- here.

That was great! But...what am I going to read now? Any chance of continuing this in EUIV?

Thank you, Zielin, I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was great playing too ! I'm afraid thought that there's zero chance of continuing The Poraj Identity in EUIV because I don't have that game. From what I've seen on Let's Play videos, it is quite a different world (and game) from the 11-to-1400's, I'm going to stay with the early Middle Ages. I do have the Old Gods DLC, so one of these days I plan on starting a game in the 800's.... I do have another game started -- the Rohan dynasty -- and it is as hard as everyone has said it would be, but still great fun.
Thanks again for the readership !

Thank you, Zielin, I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was great playing too ! I'm afraid thought that there's zero chance of continuing The Poraj Identity in EUIV because I don't have that game. From what I've seen on Let's Play videos, it is quite a different world (and game) from the 11-to-1400's, I'm going to stay with the early Middle Ages. I do have the Old Gods DLC, so one of these days I plan on starting a game in the 800's.... I do have another game started -- the Rohan dynasty -- and it is as hard as everyone has said it would be, but still great fun.
Thanks again for the readership !
Yeah, I'm actually totally reading that one. Edge-of-seat, as you've been on-the-ropes the whole time. Stressful for you, I'm sure, but a great read for us :)
Apropos of the 800's; I started an Ironman game, in the early start (769?) in Ireland (newbie island) and man is that a tough start - they're tribal! A lot of fun to work it all out, though! Anyway, your AARs have inspired me to learn more and post an AAR one of these days...

Thank you, Zielin, I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was great playing too ! I'm afraid thought that there's zero chance of continuing The Poraj Identity in EUIV because I don't have that game.
Well, maybe hold on to that save file - in case you ever get EUIV, might be a nice conversion to EUIV to mess around with - and give us a sequel some years from now. :)

Reactions:
Did you create the Porajes yourself or did you take them over, because...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 10.29.32 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 10.29.32 pm.png
    331,5 KB · Views: 29
Yeah, I'm actually totally reading that one. Edge-of-seat, as you've been on-the-ropes the whole time. Stressful for you, I'm sure, but a great read for us :)
Apropos of the 800's; I started an Ironman game, in the early start (769?) in Ireland (newbie island) and man is that a tough start - they're tribal! A lot of fun to work it all out, though! Anyway, your AARs have inspired me to learn more and post an AAR one of these days...

Thank you most kindly !
Tribal ? Oh dear, more stuff for me learn about this game ! Now I'm really tempted....
Yes, I will hold on to the save file, just in case :)

Did you create the Porajes yourself or did you take them over, because...

Oh no, I didn't create the Porajes, I just chose him from amongst the many characters the game has to offer with the 1066 starting date. I suppose it will always offer the same character as far as name and perhaps age go, but the starting stats could vary.
I wonder if any of the AAR writers here have ever tried getting someone else to start a new game, and both play the same character at the same time, and see where they go from there ? :eek:

Congratulations on completing the AAR, and thank you for writing it! It was a fun read.

What a great AAR Fabio very well written even when it was obvious the game had become too easy. Always gripping, fun and detailed. Bravo!

I shall miss this