• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mettermrck said:
Congrats on the WoW award! And gives me the opportunity to *subscribe*...:)
yes, congrats, very well done!

Prufrock451 said:
Whoa!

As I said in the WritAAR of the Week thread, an honor like that deserves a reward. So this AAR will get updated lavishly this weekend.

Its always a good day when one of your favorite writAARs announces that!

Prufrock451: ...As I said in the WritAAR of the Week thread, an honor like that deserves a reward. So this AAR will get updated lavishly this weekend.

works for me ! ! :D

and, congrats ! ! well earned ! !
:cool:

MORE ! ! :cool:

Don't know how many of you saw the note I put up in the main AAR forum, but I've officially resigned from AAR writing. That post says pretty much everything I wanted, so please feel free to check it out.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Here you go, Elbasto.

Danzig: I executed a coup against Germany right before the ultimatum expired. For a week, I thought I’d averted WW2. Then, Germany’s liberal democratic government declared war anyway (this is why I was building up Goering as a shadowy puppetmaster) and I beat them in a short war: took military control of Poland and withdrew all troops to Warsaw. The Germans threw their army into an iron ring around the city, and didn’t start pulling troops back until the French were in Berlin. That’s as far as I played.