• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey everyone, thank you again for all the support. I'm glad that people are enjoying it. I'll be releasing the next chapter after the 1.1 update, as there are some AI issues that are currently interfering with a realistic AAR.

Sounds good to me can't wait for it :)

you were too cocky and wanted a world conquest mopping, well thankfully this game is different than other hois, now if you just want paint world blue you just go to ms pain and give it a bucket fill :) no i don't mean nor want to be harrassing you, but i think you should have kept romania as puppet and perhaps get a kurdish puppet too, you shouldn't eat more than you can digest, and not get borders with enemies stronger than you

Seeing a reborn Byzantium in the 1940s makes the Byzantiophile in me giddy as hell, You just earned yourself another sub my good friend. Good luck in your war against the angry Giant Bear though, They're the Persian Empire to your Greek city states in this timeline alright :p, now let's just hope they'll be a battle of Plataea version in this war, make em Ruskies bleed, glory to a Reborn ERE!

perhaps being the protector of orthodoxy and all that, you assault and conquer russia under the guise of protecting the persecuted orthodox from the evil atheist state. After all Russia's legitimacy to rule was built from byzantine admission of the "third rome" and protector of the orthodox faith. The Soviets have clearly violated both and as such have no legitimate claim to existence.

Also, out of curiosity is "the turkestan legion" modeled in HOI 4? and if so can anybody form it or just Germany? If you can form it, it might be a good idea, and eventually release turkestan and tatarstan from the USSR, keeping only the good Orthodox lands for yourself