• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lots of stuff happened it seems, with the first Xenophobe alien encounters.There might be more aliens in the galaxy than we might think by the looks of it, quite filled indeed.

Crisis In The H.P.F.
Crisis struck the H.P.F. as Dr. Jameston the parties leader for three decades passed away as a result of his aggressive genetic testing on himself to cure mankind's diseases. However further damage was struck when two of the parties most prominent members announced their departure from the party as Nicholas H. Morgan announced he would be joining the United Patrian Front and General Dotson announced the creation of the Galactic Republican Federation.

This crisis comes at perhaps the worse time with elections on the horizon it looks as if the Humanity Protection Front will be having an extremely difficult time maintaining its grip on Parliament however we will have to wait and see.

U.P.I.P. & U.M.F. Merge
It came as a surprise when nearly all news broadcasts across the Republic were interrupted as the U.M.F. and U.P.I.P. announced a merger between the two parties

The party known as Greater Patrian Union of Nationalists is hoping to make a massive splash in this years elections however many believe that they may be overconfident.

Political Parties of 2230
2zt6m1h.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The United Patrian Front
[U.P.F.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO

47ee0ed555dda7119ad467d06a7f2761.png

Our People, Our Republic, Out Future.

The United Patrian Front has continuously been the largest party within Parliament however it is has seen a steady decline of roughly ten seats every election since 2200. However the party is hoping to put an end to this trend with the elections of 2230 by focusing on the parties achievements in Economic and Military Developments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Social Progressivist Confederation
[S.P.C.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO
ea2c4260ce42626fa2e82a72c2042f85.png

Liberty, Equality, Opportunity, for All

The S.P.C. has managed to hold its position as the second largest party within Parliament however it is looking rather shaken this election cycle with the death of their leader Raymond Delgado as well as the memory of losing seats in the election of 2220.

The Humanity Protection Front
[H.P.F.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO
45f09a9280c8f59ee451b273d48f23b4.png

The Humanity Protection Front is appearing very weakened this election with the parties leader Dr. Jameston expecting to pass away soon. With Dr. Jamestonpassing away many fear the party will become more influenced by Aditya Shastri the parties radical. This fear has led to two of their prominent members leaving the party with General Dotson forming the Galactic Republican Federation and Nicholas H. Morgan joining the United Patrian Front.

The Patrian Persevering Initiative
[P.P.I.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO
b751ef7fca37b50ffec52ce4f695ff06.png

“The advance of progress must continue for the sake of our future and the availability of a enjoyable life of wealth follows.”

The P.P.I. has consistently experienced growth since it was created in 2200 and is currently the fourth largest party in Parliament with 39 seats. The Parties main focus is ensuring economic prosperity within the Republic.

The United Society of Concerned Scientists
[U.S.C.S.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO
7b3c1656fdbed044938b1b86679b853b.png

“The Pursuit of Knowledge is What Differentiates us From Skeletons”

The U.S.C.S. appears to have recovered in the 2220 Election after losing nearly all of its seats in 2210 after several controversies. However the party as of now is looking like it has no where to go other than up with Dr. Gra and Claire Wright continuously discovered anaomolies in the vast emptiness of space.

The People’s Patrian Nationalist Party
[P.P.N.P.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO
ae87cca3fc0a399f292cbd3925a8a1af.png

“A Golden Age, for how long?”

With the P.P.N.P. being relatively quiet this decade and with their leader Von Konig announcing his retirement from Naval Service in 2231 the P.P.N.P. is considered a toss up in this election and they could either lose or gain seats.

The Greater Patrian Union of Nationalists
[G.P.U.N.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO
099a8ea74bba5a273f77fc947a16adb4.png

With the UP.I.P. and U.M.F. agreeing on many occasions and the small support for each they decided the best course of action would be to Unite their parties under one banner and grow their influence that way, after many years of discussion and perhaps some arguments they came to an agreement to form the party not under the command of a single leader but under the leadership of the Council who decide all that happens within the party.

The Veterans Front for Freedom
[V.F.F.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO
d71826b3c9071b01370397d988eb91bb.png

he VFF was recently Founded, after It’s leader noted that the Veterans in the nation had few people speaking up for them. She took it upon herself to stand up for the people who previously served the state. The VFF will stand by and for it’s many veterans who in turn can rely on the VFF. The VFF is the party of Veterans, by soldiers, for soldiers.

The Galactic Republican Party
[G.R.P.]
CLICK FOR FULL BIO
cb2e47c95485cebe4a832aee59cecb24.png

The Galactic Republican Party is a new party in the Republic that was created in the year 2225 after it’s founder David Dotson no longer liked the path the HPF was taking. General David felt the HPF was going down an extremist path that he could not support. So he decided to leave the Humanity Protection Front to create the Galactic Republican Party.

The GRP wants nothing but the best for the Republic and is a very moderate party in hopes to deter citizens from following extremist parties like the PPNP and maybe soon the HPF. David hopes to see the Republic prosper even more with the help of the GRP.

Chancellorship Elections of 2230

This decade's chancellorship elections three prominent politicians will be running for Chancellor.

Chancellor Zane Griffin of the U.P.F.
Running for a fourth term for Chancellorship polls are revealing he is extremely likely to gain yet another term with the P.P.I., G.R.F., V.F.F., U.P.F., G.R.U.N. all endorsing him for Chancellorship.

Governor Of Frater Ana Pierce of the S.P.C.

Stepping into the shoes of the great and prominent Senator Raymond Delgado it is unsure how successfully Ana Pierce will be however Ms. Pierce has received endorsements from the U.S.C.S. and the S.P.C.

Senator Aditya Shastri of the H.P.F.
With the death of Dr. Martin Jameston Aditya Shastri is running for the Chancellorship. She is certainly the weakest candidate in the race however many do support her views on the threats of Xenos.​

Last edited:
[Just updated the previous post due to a political party not being included.]

Elections Of 2230
lApwU1plIbv6BqepWsGLvC312WQ6sd39x5l3fKYxnJSah8ZytMP1EM3fpkA7y5QxSADYyLZr5mRUV78h4J_s_nDUKrtQraEixn1XdikVFTBLM2WemfwO15Cd0j_g1IpUibAe1wvU

Citizens of the Republic as you all should very well know Voting Booths across the Republic have opened and every citizen of the Republic above the age of eighteen has the right to express your freedom of choice to elect Representatives of your State to represent you in the Republic's Parliament. As you all very well know the Republic takes pride in the fact that its Voter Turnout is over seventy five percent so help us maintain this!

The Election of 2230 will be highly contested with eight Political Parties vying for influence within Parliament and with three candidates attempting to secure the position of Chancellor.

However before you head off and perform your duty as citizens of the Republic lets look at a quick overview of some of the most prominent advertisements the parties of our Republic have ran.

because remember.

An Informed Citizen is a True Citizen.

Political Party Election Advertisements
URaCv5e.png

Aditya Shastri For Chancellor

The clip starts with Aditya Shastri working in her cabinet, she is carefully studying papers, suddenly she raises her head

Hi!
I didn't notice how you entered. As you may know, soon our country will elect its new chancellor. Being a chancellor is a difficult job and a big responsibility.

I will not fool you, fellow, like another politicians. I am not the smartest, or the most experienced, or the most beautiful Shastri chuckles politician here.

But I have a vision of Republic’s future, intellectual courage, imagination, willingness to work together for betterment of Republic with other parties. I will continue expansion of our Republic, colonization efforts and will order to design new bigger and stronger ship type for our brave Navy- Destroyer and build first Destroyer up to 2235.

And when you will find yourself in voting booth on Election day, I hope that you will made a right choice.

Sorry fellas need to go back to work. Shastri mumbles hmm, let’s see…

Screen fade into Shastri campaign logo

ndOaEbGz1iZyvxuOcRT2O2pdR4RsxrmMRbkhwwMgq3ctXr_hMEJ4pUmn4vAp-n_105RSwljexhYLZatAR3ttIYHhNouxQyXxbZP-eCe7RV-H4KoA3cuYXX7tcgUW_pEvhgY3ieyi

The P.P.N.P. Supports Aditya Shastri

Von König Walks onto a podium in front of around 50 journalists

Ladies and gentlemen, as the controller of the most 'far right' seats, you may expect me to run as chancellor for the third time.

However, this election, due to the more xenophiliac support seeping in to parliament, i will not run as chancellor. I will run for seats, but i choose to support Aditya Shastri of the HPF as chancellor, because we share the belief that humanity comes first and Shastri has a better probability for being elected.

Depending on the events of this decade, i may run for chancellor in the 2230 elections, but for now, i ask you to vote for Shastri to ensure that we will not fall to any xeno aggression.

Aditya Shastri Advertisement
Reporter walks down the street and asks questions to the pedestrians.

Reporter approaches middle aged man

-What do you think about Aditya Shastri?

She is pretty. laughing and going away

Elderly male

-She found a common ground with SPC and co-sponsored Patrian Cultural Investment Act and my wife works in museum. I don’t like HPF, but for HPF member ability to compromise means a lot. I hope she will be able to find compromise with other parties and bring bi-partisanship which all of us need in these times in politics.

-Will you vote for her?

-Yea, I will.

Elderly woman in priestly robe

-God bless Aditya Shastri! God guides her! I hope that she will close our borders to alien ships, only she can protect us.

-Will you vote for her?

-Yes, with God’s help.

Young man

-That chick is a true patriot! Definitely I will vote for her. And all my family will!

Homeless elderly man

-If she loves humanity so much, let her marry him! bleeping that racist pig! running away

Pink haired student girl in glasses

-She’s a kind of feminist icon for young women of my generation. In that toxic masculine environment I wish her strength.

-Will you vote for her?

-Of course, yes.

Five-year old boy

-Do you know who is Aditya Shastri?

-She is beautiful lady from TV who loves everyone.

-What do you think about her?

-I hope Mrs. Shastri will protect us from all xenos in the world!

Smiling reporter turns to camera

-Truth comes out from the children's mouth! Make the right choice on the Election Day, vote for H.P.F. and Aditya Shastri.

And remember, Humanity is everything, the Universe is nothing.

The V.F.F. Throws In Support For Chancellor Zane Griffin
An Advertisement appears

"Hello, Citizens of the Republic!

I am Admiral Athelina, the Leader of the Veterans Front for Freedom. However, I am not here to pander to you. For this Election Cycle, I support a good friend, Zane Griffin for Chancellor. He is a brave and able leader, and he has what it takes to run the Republic.

Economic Growth Under Chancellor Griffin
Fx4cqD_jgW24-MuHo4Tj5aQ7LpjcPagYGVcMz80qg4nL9nOa76f8CCoGsPYa1yDtwvnxYwxo2gXK-LHAQYCt_nmLPWXuRox8PbrhPbwxrZ8ujRQafR6W8YQ-0XeVhzRZMJdF3dcd

Dr. Gra of the U.S.C.S Endorses Ana Pierce For Chancellor
Dr. Gra Begins Speaking

This election is momentous.

I know, I always say that, but before us lies a conundrum. How do we treat the new people that we meet, how do we treat our new brothers in space?

Senator Pierce stands on the side of peace and prosperity, knowledge and discovery, and most importantly, liberty and equality.

Like Raymond Delgado once said: “War is failure.”

Senator Pierce believes in Patria’s people, their security, and their welfare. She has more than 3 decades of experience in government management, and has been a prominent senator for just as long.

I can also say with great certainty, that any vote not for Senator Pierce is a vote for Griffin. He holds the majority, and I think that Senator Pierce and the SPC are the only real threat to another decade under the command of Griffin.

Griffin is a great guy, I don’t question that. He’s a skilled chancellor, and a strong supporter of democracy, although he is really quite militaristic. However, it is time that his term as chancellor comes to an end. He has represented us for the past 30 years, more than a third of most of our lives. Basically every bill that has come to pass depends on his vote. Is this what we wanted when we designed our Republic?

We are basically electing a dictator, whose voice determines the direction of the Republic. He has not attacked the institution of democracy, and I am glad for it, but we need to exercise our abilities of the institution. What is the point of democracy if the powers we have are only used to choose our next dictator? We need to overthrow this reign over our Republic, and there is nobody better to do it than Senator Pierce.

Pro-S.P.C. Posters Found Across Patria

eW0wM48egUfDhAxD9yrBKywCm8n7hnuTFLbmF1nBhO7W9eYVTjn6vFrwb03aTONSIAsXz2JkM-3iIAs06mRGJRu2SYS-mBziA8DWFF6n8GBLKN6VWIfbqewHGfS0Nd8_gy6HPufR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro-U.S.C.S. Posters Found Across Patria
InYoGgXgIzQwsbMZyzWEhxuPgHFXCzExVMoe1iYTsgfXj_UMcbxJ0poLO9lOSlWKQ57LaCYaQ8bW7mgQe7azXaqkf6dPfF1KlR5zwpJcw7CBgeh2O3VV1DSSZM4aOjSF2UUPkia6

Pro-U.P.F. Posters Found Across Patria
p4GO_mS16fk-tuRXfZ5OL3LxtnsmR5c6M_xOlN0st9vHU7lVBKKURQvunjAOKqalbQPqg5kX_P8oxSSR3apFKoxBNuzRrwD1Be1gMtHqSuOO20EWkrzOJn1Idp5rniRf25GRKyrH

Pro-G.R.P. TV Advertisement
General Dotson is sitting behind a desk with a GRP flag behind him

"Citizens of the Republic, Parliament is full of parties being on the right and left of the political spectrum. Yet there is no party voicing the moderates of the Republic.

I have made the Galactic Republican Party to try and give those who don't see themselves as members of the right or left, a voice. The elections of 2230 will finally have a more centrist party represented and it is a great step for the Republic.

When you are voting this election cycle remember the words of the GRP, "The Republic First".

The screen fades to show the following picture
hFhU7ZgudafK56lWQCXxlz3WBRGJoKqOXvFQYGYp8AkrWQEOCLc1TBtFzxC9W-EpS4ad2lF01ySMUPTFs16VAqAfa1c_DPvRdD_6UrQ7W2gqbyaov381prq58UlZ6JMXm2euJFJo

The P.P.I. On Centrism

Mr. levering appears on the screen. He chuckles a little bit

“I see this republican party claim itself to be the most centralist party and the giver of its voice to masses that are in the middle. This is full hardy for we the PPI have been here for years and are the largest centralist group in parliament.

We were once one of the smallest parties in parliament and we have risen to be the fourth largest group to have seats in parliament. I do say if the people have centralist views have no voice then how the PPI rose so far. I ask of you GRP do not forget there is more than just you that are representing the people in the centralist spectrum, for we are here as well and have been clarified as the proper candidate by popularity

. I say this then my supporters do not be swayed by an upstart party that claims they represent you by not giving recognition to the party that has represented you for years and has effectively had bills passed for years. I say keep voting for the ppi for we are actually reliable and have been here for years.”

The PPI flag wavers behind him.

“Vote for the PPI for we are the true centralist party. We focus on your wellbeing and we make sure our economy functions like we have kept our promise towards and we will persevere for patrians always.”

Levering's video then ends with him cut out of the video and the flag waves onwards with words vote underneath it.

S.P.C. Advertisement Plays on the TV

21097554298_20258e16b9_b.png

The U.P.F. Doubles Down On Its Support For The Navy

Prop_Dat.png

S.P.C. Merchandise Now Available

Dr. Turing beings selling buttons of the new SPC Logo on her SpacEtsy store:
SPC_-_Interconnectedness.png

Get your very own official Second Generation SPC Logo button and show your support for the party of the future! The interconnected red and black roses represent unity of blood and machine, working together to create our new nation.

Behind it lays a field of vibrant green, showcasing the abundance and prosperity of this promise of automation and utopian level welfare!

Encircling the emblem is a smaller black circle around a larger red circle, showcasing our control over these machines and thus the means of industry.

P.P.I. And Its Support Of Hard Workers

An advertisement is displayed slowly with the noise of construction being made. The first image that fades in is a video of a steel bars and rods being lifted into a construction of skyscraper. Then a stern voice is followed

“The working Patrian has always been our friend. the P.P.I believes that without hard workers business could never succeed and that is why we make sure there is always work for Patrian citizens.

Currently this video of construction is a work zone that we helped a business acquire to bring jobs to the area. Now hundreds of patrians in the construction industry will have work in this area and we will have a newly built skyscraper to admire in our grand flourishing cities.”

voice would say as hardworking patrians are shown enjoying their work in the video with the face of determination and if a section of the building was completed sheer joy.

“We the P.P.I. have always promised economic prosperity and to make sure there was great opportunity for the people and we still do by making sure jobs are available in all fields and to provide ways for those to move up like in our manifest destiny of science act that is creating universities across the capital planet for all those to attend and learn. We however ask for support for if we don’t have voice in power we will no longer be able to get the bills of property to pass.

So, we ask you to support the PPI and help our economy grow and the opportunity’s you the people wished for.”

Then at the end of the advertisement the workers shown earlier are holding PPI party flags and posters. Yelling thank you to the PPI.

The P.P.I. Endorses Zane Griffin

The PPI leader levering smiles on the P.P.I website stream.
“Hello, my fellow Patrians I Ezekiel Levering would like to announce the support of endorsing the chancellor Zane Griffin for reelection.

The reason why is that he has helped the P.P.I with the passing of our bills and sees the importance of economic management. In other words of news, the PPI will help pay for his election on running for chancellor this year, so that the economic activity of the government grows and so that we the republic has a familiar face we all know to trust.

My fellow supporters do not worry for any donation money you have given to help the PPI will not be spent on his running instead we the members with high incomes from our past works will invest in his campaign ourselves so that the PPI doesn’t have strain on its budget.

Now I ask all you my supporters to help elect the man we all know and love Zane griffin for a being a man to help deliver our voice.”

The screen then disappears with the crowd cheering for PPI and a few words for Levering and a smaller amount for Zane Griffin.

The P.P.I. Takes Credit For Intergalactic Trade

The Advertisement for P.P.I is followed again with holograms of spaceships sailing across the solar systems displaying the Patrian markers on their sides entering grand space ports.

The ports would display the image of a lively healthy trading hub of markets and goods. There would be Patrians and Xenos making deals and exchanging merchandise and wealth.

Then Levering’s calm and smooth voice is heard

“My Patrians we have successfully brought you the creation of galactic trade with alien races with the merchant’s bill. In time we will have the ability to trade and make deals with the xeno neighbors that we have contacted.

In our promise to create jobs we also acquired in the bill that the government will allow you the people to work possibly on other alien worlds or to work with aliens in our own factories. We will soon be entering the world of economic success due to markets of the galaxy now being open to us. Now those of you who desire to work on other worlds or into even more greater vastness of space will be able to with joy as new discoveries and adventures await with opportunity.

Those of you who are business men big or small will now have new sources to sell to and make a fortune and I congratulate you when you take the initiative to expand your markets for it is our gift you as well not just the workers. We cannot keep this bill active however if we lose power. If the P.P.I. starts to lose favor in parliament then the bill’s in which we have created to benefit you the Patrian public will possibly be removed by those who seek to end change or ruin the ideas that P.P.I. have strived for so I ask of you the public to support us in the upcoming election.”

Levering’s voice would carry over as images of the high quality CGI of the market continues and happy merchants make sells with xenos and a Line chart to represent the Patrian economy is beginning to rise higher and higher than before.

“now ask you my fellow patrians vote for the P.P.I.! Vote for Prosperity and continuation! Vote for fortune, opportunity and success!”

Levering voice would ring in an enthusiastic tone as the video is replaced with the New P.P.I. flag and logo waving with words Vote underneath it.

The United Patrian Front Promises Further Expansion & Discovery

Ostgs.png

Zane Griffin on running for Re-Election

Zane Griffin Begins Walking Towards The Podium outside of the U.P.F. Headquarters in Perinia, as he becomes visible ten of thousands of citizens begin cheering his name as he finishes his walk to the Podium. He allows his supporters to continue their cheering until it dies down

"Citizens of our great Republic."

Zane would quickly clear his throat

"It is an honor to be running for a fourth term as Chancellor and to continue to lead the United Patrian Front. Our Republic is continuously growing both economic, scientifically and in terms of our borders and it will continue to do so for the decades to come."

"For the first time we have discovered not only one but eight different spacefaring civilizations and although some of them have proven to be friendly to mankind others have proven to be potential enemies such as the Queptilium Union who not only practice slavery but their entire society is based around it. To ensure the continued prosperity of our Republic we need a leader that will be able to guide our Republic through these times of uncertainty.

A leader that is capable of communicating with the parties of parliament

A leader that is capable of properly conducting diplomacy with possible allies such as the Akkano and Cevanti.

A leader that understands the need for a strong Republican Navy that will ensure our prosperity and peace.

I have guided this great Republic for thirty years and in those thirty years our Republic has experienced economic growth like never before with our borders stretching across fifty solar systems!

I promise all of you that I am the leader that our Republic needs to ensure continued prosperity.

The G.R.P. Enters The Fray

A commercial airs on Republic TV

A woman’s voice begins to speak as a picture of Patria from space

“As the Republic moves forward into the universe we must look to protect our way of life.”

The screen turns to show a recording of Parliament arguing

“As we progress we must stay united. Yet it seems that parliament has started to divide between different ideologies on the right and left.”

The video cuts to a meeting of the GRP with David Dotson speaking in front of the large gathering

“The Galactic Republican Party is new to the Republic yet it stands to keep us united.”

The video moves to a group of men and women talking amongst themselves before the video turns to the GRP’s logo
a130af27229972308d20f7406e7cc516.png

James A. Eden Speaks For The G.P.U.N.

Hello again people of the Republic, as you should already know by now the UPIP and UMF have combined into the GPUN. We are the Patrian Nationalists that will fight not only your freedoms but also our complete domination of the galaxy.

Only united may we defeat tyranny, only under one nation can we prevent tyranny, and only our great civilization is capable of bringing the change the galaxy requires!

A very concerning situation we have on our hands is that we have encountered a civilization of slavers.

We cannot allow the races of the galaxy to fall victim to slavery or genocide, we the people must push to strike the Queptilium Union before they strike one of their neighbors and enslave them as well.

We must liberate their people and give them the Freedoms they deserve!

We are the force that will halt the advance of oppression and tyranny!

The U.S.C.S. Speaks On Their Platform

Dr. Claire Wright and Dr. Epos Gra are shown on a podium.
Dr. Wright takes a look at her colleague before taking a step forward and addressing the cameras. “Citizens of Patria, it is that time again. Another election season is upon us. Before I begin, I would like to wish good luck to every person who is running for congress. No matter how our views differ, I respect each and every one of you and stand everyday in awe of your dedication.” She cleared her throat. “To begin, I would like to first remind you all of what the USCS has accomplished this past decade.

Since the last election, we have passed a couple of bills, including one that establishes a mandate over state and provincial legislature in support of the ascension of technology. We believe that we may experience a large increase in our future technological pursuits, perhaps cutting the time it takes to research something by nearly 10%. However, what does this mean for us as a nation?”

She pauses.

“This is a massive change, one that the Republic has been collecting resources for for about 20 years. This will result in leaps and bounds for scientific discovery and the speed at which we can acquire more knowledge and better serve not only ourselves but others who need it. Continuing towards this goal, we also passed a mandate causing future developments to strive towards completing and supporting the Doctrine of Discovery.”

Dr. Gra motions to her to hurry up, and she smiles.

“Thank you for your time. I speak for myself, Dr. Gra, and the rest of the USCS when I say that it is our honor and privilege to serve the citizens of Patria everyday. None of the discoveries that we make, the time that we spend, or the risks that we take would mean anything without you, the people who we are doing it for. With that, I would like to thank you again, and pass this off to Dr. Gra. Take it away, doctor.”

She steps to the side to make room for Gra.

“Thanks. I am tackling the issue of what our goals are going forward. So, I heard enough speeches. Speeches are boring. So, I decided to spice it up with a little poetry. I know, I know, I am the best poet that ever lived, but don’t get too excited. So, I have written a series of haiku's.
The USCS
Is truly spectacular
Ad Infinitum”

Dr. Wright interjects

“Of course, we respect all parties, they are, after all, voted for by the citizens of the Republic.”

Dr. Gra continues
“We fight for science
And those without a say
War is cowardice

So when others see
Aliens and cry battle,
We know who is right.

So run for your ships,
And set up your defenses,
Its not the answer.”

Dr. Wright interjects once more

“That is of course, not to say that we do not have the utmost regard for the soldiers of Patria and what they do.”

Dr. Gra continues

“The USCS Will extend our hand to all
Who seek knowledge too And so we can speak,
And know in our hearts and minds,
That war is a failure.”

Dr. Wright smiles at Dr. Gra, and then the camera, then begins to speak.
“Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Thank you, Doctor, and thank you, citizens of Patria!”

The Advertisement ends

Ulyssis Vult On Why To Vote For The U.P.F.

"Realistically, the republic is expanding in ways that our forefathers did not even think possible, and this is all thanks to the United Patrian Front."

Ulysses would begin before shrugging

"But, I am not here to tell you to vote for the host of accomplishments that we have already given to the republic, but for what we can do in the future. The U.P.F. will continue to fight for expansion within the galaxy, handing out billions of new opportunities for the adventurous or those simply wanting a new start. Our dedication to the sciences will see countless advancements that we can barely dream of. And our greatest diplomats will assure peace in our time."

Ulysses would grin a little and look at a different camera at the news hall he makes most of his speeches from

"Now.. that all sounds cheesy, too good to be true, but let me assure you, a vote for the UPF brings all of those things a little closer, and enough votes makes them possible tomorrow!"

P.P.I. On How Their Bills Have Affected The Republic

A PPI commercial come on showing ruined homes and businesses on display.

Then followed with the clearing act next to the images. When the act gets a check mark the images of the homes and boarded up closed businesses look brand new and flourishing.

People are shown in the video moving into the homes and businesses receiving multiple customers occasionally in a fast-forward movement in the video showing the date of time passing and within every month growth is displayed.

The words levering act appeared on the date in which the bill was passed. What follows in the video is the businesses next to the homes start to grow taller and wider. Workers now enter more often than they have had before. Then charts next to the homes display the growth of property value in this are for the houses rising drastically then what they once were before.

There is also the graph of unemployment in the area also being displayed showing a downward trend which means jobs in the area are numerous.

Then the video stops.

The screen would fade to black only for the PPI logo and name appear with vote underneath it.

The words prosperity, Wealth and growth are shown.

G.R.P. Announces It's Support For Chancellorship

5ea08405c238d5d1a0bf3f1b8cca1d84.png

The U.P.F. Attacks The S.P.C.'s Opposition To The Fleet Modernization Act of 2225

SPC_Bad.png

VOTING HAS STARTED And Will Continue Until Tuesday

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS

Not Working?
Here Is The Link

https://goo.gl/forms/k2LhQHRMgEDf6FYl2

With 2.2/Megacorp announced for December 6th, how is the game transition going to be handled?

And remember, Humanity is everything, the Universe is nothing.
I don't know how exactly this is intended (I assume inspiring us with human potential), but any declaration that the Universe is nothing as a political slogan is somehow delightfully creepy.

Last edited:
So currently we are sadly planning on transitioning over to 2.2.

This would of course mean we restart the game however from what we can tell for us to reach 2500 from 2230 it would take us about 6 1/2 months of gameplay and considering we are only 30 years in we would not be losing alot of progress in the long run and would be able to enjoy the new version in the AAR meaning everyone can enjoy 7 months of the Patrian Republic in 2.2

This will also allow me to fix some issues we discovered within the AAR and also add some new features such as Civil Wars etc.

That sounds like a good idea. I would consider starting a new thread though for the new version.

I agree that restarting with the new patch and dlc is a good idea. You should also consider playing on a higher level of difficulty. In this play-trough the republic was clearly on the path to becoming more powerful than our neighbours, even with some sub-optimal gameplay choices (such as increasing consumer goods, building an unnecessarily expensive fleet and leaving the primitives in peace). Playing on a higher level of difficulty would make our choices matter and too many bad decisions could cost the republic (or empire) everything. On normal difficulty we would probably be fine no matter what the parliament decides, which make our choices meaningless. Even if the AI is improved in the new patch a human player will easily be able to outplay and outplan it on a level playing field (even with a bunch of angels and devils whispering in his ears).

Will the results of the last election still be published? I'm quite curious to know how each party ended up, even though we'll have to restart.

So if anyone is still watching this thread in the first place, Magnum is hoping to get it up and running but he is incredibly lazy and has things in real life to deal with (Crazy right).

Also the point of the Parliament and the low difficulty is meant to be the humor and the choices between in individual characters within the AAR to matter more within the Politics of the republic and less with the large scale mechanics of the game.