• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Quite the exciting finds for Dr. Gra! He is making magnificent discoveries for mankind. I love seeing how you implemented some of the bills IN gameplay! Are you using any mods? I see some interesting planetary modifier symbols, but they may just be new ones. Thank you for your hard work! Very interesting

I do believe he is using mods, not entirely sure though. And yes, while Dr. Gra may not be very good when it comes to politics, he is at least good at his job: Science.

Mod List

GuillisPlanet Modifiers
God's and Guardians
Backgrounds+
Cinematic View
More Tilesets
Beautiful Universe
Battle Debris
Potent Rebellions
More Events

I am mainly going with immersion mods

Last edited:
Also just a fyi we are still allowing sign ups for new characters and political parties in the discord.
Link provided in Extra Information on the OP

Some quick early expansion.

Agreed.
The Starbase and Mining Station Appropriations Act of 2200 called for massive expansion efforts.

Events On Patria [2205]
Events On Patria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsonist Strikes Jason A. Eden's [U.P.I.P.] House

"Just a little under 20 minutes ago, Jason A. Edens home was set ablaze while he slept, him and his family are now being rushed to the hospital to treat their burns, Mr Eden himself is currently on life support due to his actions to save his family resulting in various parts of his body being burned. The cause of the fire is still unknown but there is much evidence leading to an extremist group known as "The Democratic Ravens."

"Though small in size they are most known for their attacks against those who do not share the same beliefs as they do, most commonly setting their opposition's home's on fire or committing vandalism."

*The Next Day*

There has been new evidence discovered showing signs of arson in the aftermath of the fire, Local authorities have still not been able to uncover who started the fire but more information will be released later on. Meanwhile, Mr. Edens condition worsens, creating the possibility that he may not be able to fully recover from the attack, his family on the other hand is doing very well, his Wife had barely been burned and his only son, Gabriel, who is currently 7 years old was unharmed.

Outrage From Across The Republic

news of an attack on a member of Parliament sparked immediate condemnation from across the Political Spectrum with the "Democratic Ravens" being declared a terrorist organization mere days after the attack on Mr. Eden. Although a particularly unpopular member of Parliament for his Pro-Monarchist views no such views would ever warrant such an attack upon them or their families.

Collapse of the Democratic Ravens

Within a week after the attack four dozen Special Forces Operatives launched a coordinated attack on the Democratic Ravens holdout and after a short firefight all members of the Democratic Ravens were either killed in the ensuing firefight or were imprisoned for life for their attacks against the Republic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statements From Your Representatives

Dr. Gra's Address to the U.S.C.S
I am sorry I find myself in this position. I never wanted to be thr leader of the party, that was Dr. Turing, but she left us, and I appear to be forced in this position. I will continue to fight for what we stand for, to the best of my abilities, but I am no politician. Hell, I basically dismantled this party in the first parliamentary session. The USCS stands for the pursuit of knowledge, and questioning everything, even democracy, is necessary to be able to achieve it.

It is our duty to analyze and discover. This includes things which we think are perfect. I think that the very concept of democracy is complicated enough to warrant further analysis, and yes, voting is a drawback. People who are uneducated and propagandized can vote. The bandwagon affect is a great threat. At the same time, equal voting is the most beautiful thing of democracy, its very purpose. It brings free thought, human individualism, and most importantly, freedom. It may seem weird and contradictory to believe that, but I do.

It seems it was this belief alone which brought Dr. Turing to leave us, or maybe it was my lack of debating ability and professionalism. Whatever it was, it wasn't a disagreement on a bill. No matter though, for she is now gone. I can't lead well, and probably will never be able to, but I will try to represent the views of the party to the best of my ability. I will not change how I act or vote based on what has transpired. I will keep true to the platform of the party. Thank you for sticking with the USCS. May this storm pass quickly.

Senator Delgado’s address to the Public Upon Leaving The Solar System
Citizens, it is my privilege to stand here, in our Parliament to talk to you. We find ourselves at the dawn of a new era. Today at 5h54min AM, Patrian time, the Scientific Exploration Ship P.R.S.S Explorer has successfully initiated a jump into another solar system. It is a moment unique in our History, which we will remember forever. It is the first step into the stars we watched from so long in the nights of our planet, and, later as we colonized it, our moon. It is a first step into the unknown. Who knows what mysteries we might find out there ? Who knows how our civilization will profit from this ? I know we are a divided people sometimes. It is the beauty of democracy, within which all voices can be heard. But now, just for this one day, let us come together and rejoice. Rejoice in this new age of exploration that has dawned upon us. Rejoice in this truly awesome achievement of our specie, which seemed so far away even in the past. We were afraid that we might never be free. We were afraid that reaching the skies were impossible. We were afraid that we might have killed our planets under our industrial excess. But we’ve made it. We walk the stars. Let us welcome what they have to offer.

*Dr. Lesbon Turing on the discovery of the Yuht*
As soon as the Yuht news comes in, Lesben Turing is losing her absolute shit back at home and has to immediately post on her blog, "First Tyl I has animal life and then THIS!? Massive congratulations to Dr. Gra and his crew, this is utterly spectacular and, aside from being a crowning personal achievement, this is a massive turning point for mankind (I should hope). Not only were these sentient creatures physically impressive but they had a massive civilization among the stars;

I mean the amount of questions to be explored could change everything. Did they make the lanes we use for FTL travel? Are they our precursors? What killed them out? And what of their culture, their technology, their history? Looking through the bones of the Yuht will be the new archaeological craze of our lifetime and I cannot wait for what scientists from all over Patria will find!

Senator Delgado’s address to the Public on Alien life and Exoplanets
My dear compatriots, Yesterday, we were all witness to an incredible news. We watched in wonder as the news network unfolded this before us : we discovered archeological remains of an interstellar civilization. Our scientists have already named them the “Yuht”. I will not repeat here what you heard about them before. But I would like you all to take a minute, and think about the implications. There was life before us in the universe. Like us, they built a civilization. Like us, they dreamt of the stars.

Like us, they reached them. We do not know yet what caused their downfall, and it would be pointless to theorize about it here. What we must take away from it is that we are not unique. This greatly increases our chances to meet other, very much alive civilizations. To meet new cultures, new sciences, and to make new allies. We looked at the stars and wondered if we were alone. We still don’t have a definitive answer yet, but now, they look a little more alive. I would also like to address the discovery of exoplanet TYL01, in the Tyl system. The P.R.S.S Explorer, our science and exploration ship, managed to confirm our theories : it is indeed a habitable planets for us humans.

This is opens the door to so many possibilities. It is my personal belief, and the belief of my party, that we should do all we can to make this planet a new home for some of our citizens. We have always looked at the future, and hoped we would be able to help pave the way for our civilization. Colonizing a new world, becoming a true interstellar civilization, it would be a titanic achievement for our specie. And here we stand, ready to take such a step. I hope you share my vision dear compatriots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a new video on Patriatube channel "Truthseeker", Haemish Locke sits in a 21st century suit behind an old oak desk. Behind him is a hologram of a giant lidless Eye.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, fellow enlightened people of Patria. I trust you all have heard the most recent duping attempt by our so called government, the "Yuht". As I am sure you are all aware, these alleged xeno artifacts are obviously the devious recycling of old Lianan artifacts with new paint and metallic coating. The lost dialect of prehistoric Lianans has historically only been found - at least as far as the public has been told - in a few rare locations and artifacts. Obviously, a new archaeological find in the cleared slums was made by the government agents- the "scientists" - and transported to the secret film studio where Doctor Gra fabricates adventures in space.

After some simple editting, and CGI to stretch out the image, these parts of our common history have been distorted into tricks to deceive the Patrian people.

There are those who are not yet entirely convinced of the mistruth surrounding "Tyl 1". Firstly, I would remind you that Thomas, Yvette and Lucy Charleston are a little known trio of siblings in the CGI industry from the Republic of Valois, who have obviously been conscripted by the government and are sending out a distress signal by naming it with their initials. Now, these poor victims of the state are still very talented artists and programmers who would find no trouble with generating a simulation of a fictional world with thousands of different monsters.

This is former Senator Haemish Locke, signing off.

Keep your eyes open!

The video ends with an outro showing random footage of news reels about scandals and controversies orbitting the lidless eye in the background until it zooms into the pupil of the eye, fading to black.

Bills And Propositions

MANIFEST DESTINY SCIENCE ACT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The PPI has looked at the surveys of abandoned small factory towns for potential of newly acquired uses. We had found that there are exceptionally three zones in petria with past High academic records in the fields of society, and engineering research. The Equipment in these zones are still there and so are the academic books, desks, and other equipment and residential dorms and apartments which can be renovated and reopened. This would help the future populations by having two of these three locations set up as governmental academies that are used to help support the educating the masses and would open more schools to possibly support the Transitionary Well Being bill due to the future influx of student will now have a place to learn in the future.

Then there is the anomaly zone with inside another Ruined abandoned small town. This town has Higher impact of physic discoveries due to the place having a high magnetic zone, Stronger UV rays and the positive is no one is there leaving it ripe for the future advancement of science. The zone is inside an abandoned town, so no people live in this area allowing for the deconstruction of old buildings that are in the way and make room for a future federal government research facility to help the advancement of science, especially with physics helping us find new ways for faster space travel and navigation.

We the PPI Recommend the construction of the two academies preferably by 2220 allowing plenty of time for Economic development to build up in our budget. The cost of the two individual academies would be around 108,000 tons of minerals. With the information in which we have on the budget income currently with the exclusion of any future profits we predict that the government would have a revenue of 2,799,600 tons of minerals in which to work with. This also includes the Profit by 2220 if the Clearing act takes effect. Leaving plenty of Room for plenty of room for even more future products and giving classes to the masses for a greater education. The Third zone high in physics studies would also cost 54,000 tons of minerals for construction of a grand physics laboratory for the government but we can also leave the land open in this area after cleaning it up to private research companies that would pay handsomely to develop the land themselves and place their own scientists in the region. The cost in energy credits will be 300,000 thousand however with expansion continuing the influx of Energy Credits will make this but a drop in the stand.
Debate:
The United Patrian Front's Chancellor Zane Griffin was the first to criticize the Bill as he believed the bill was not as well thought out as it seemed to be as it did not take into account the massive populations required to man these facilities and would require millions of citizens to manage them which by the year 2220 may very well still be underdeveloped leading to these massive Scientific Institutes to lay to waste and gain dust.

The vote divided parliament heavily with the H.P.F., U.S.C.S., P.P.I., U.P.I.P. and members of the S.P.C. voting in favor of it, with the U.P.F., Raymond Delgado of the S.P.C. and Cody Alder voting against it. After several hours of an intense stalemate with 148 Yes Votes and 178 No Votes however Zane Griffin of the U.P.F. through careful diplomacy managed to get the U.S.C.S to split their vote in favor of it as well gaining support from the remaining S.P.C. members allowing the vote to pass through.

Results
Vote Failed
Yes: 120
No: 283
Abstained: 97

Act Regarding the Regulations of the Observations of any Primitive Sapient Alien Species

To quality for this regulation,a species must

A. Have a form of written communication,

B. Establish cities, townships or tribes,

C. Not have achieved FTL travel.

If all three are true, the species qualifies as a Sapient Primitive Species Societies made of primitive life will have an observation post built in space above the planet in which they inhabit. No aggressive study may take place, only passive observation.

This will yield some valuable insights into the nature of intelligent species.

Debate:
The Proposition was supported by all parties other than the H.P.F. who believed that more aggressive observation techniques would allow more reliable research.

Results:
Vote Passed:

Yes: 312
No: 72
Abstained: 116

Last edited:
Who is this crazy theorist Haemish Locke? Quite the... interesting guy to put it lightly.
Clearly he is the only voice of truth amidst all of the Lamestream Media's lies.
What I want to know is how the arsonists fit into all of this. A false flag? An attempt to silence Jason Eden and/or destroy the records in his house? The PEOPLE* demand to know the TRUTH.**

*Me and some other people I rant with
**Defined herein as any paranoid narrative that justifies my pre-existing prejudices and insecurities

Last edited:
CLEARLY Jason Eden was planning to release the information that the Yuht aren' actually real, so the government hired he Democratic Ravens so that they could absorb all of the problems because of the incident. Then they actually replaced the Democratic Ravens with normal people who had their minds edited, probably through psychological means, to believe they were the Democratic Ravens, thus saving the Democratic Ravens and hiding them from the public so that they can use them as their tool later on.

Oh boy Conspiracy Theories are running rampant only time will tell if they are correct i suppose.

Continued Expansion
Bills And Propositions

Bill to Establish another National Generator
As we go into space, everything will have to be fueled by the Republic. The ships and stations at the forefront of the cost. Each station that we have theorised, starbases, mining stations, and research stations, will each take about 1k credits per month. Based on our current energy credit output, we are in debt. We have a negative deficit, and while the mining station being introduced on the star Fuye, we will not have large surplus; the pressing issue of establishing a national generator still stands. 60,000 tons of minerals, currently 2 months of mineral production, would be enough to establish such a generator. A good position would be at the coordinates 3,5(Middle tile of the bottom row of Patria). This site could theoretically produce 4k energy credits per month, or 48k per annum.

This would change our deficit to about 4k, 7k with the Fuye mining station, a sizeable increase, allowing for an additional 7 stations, or provide fueling for the possible national laboratories being introduced by the PPI to be made by 2220. This will allow for more stations and buildings in space. However, a problem is the population that will man such an institution. That is the population growth of Patria. Currently, our National Census estimates an increase of population that would be suitable to man such an enterprise in 51.6 months, or about 4 and a quarter years. I propose that we start encouraging population growth near the new generator, and build it within the next 4 years. Assuming our mineral budget does not increase in the next 4 years, we would make about 1,500,000 tons, making this necessary increase of our energy surplus worth 4% of our quad-annual mineral surplus, but it is likely much less than that due to the increase of minerals from the Starbase and Mining Appropriations Act and Low Priority Mining Act.

Proposed By Dr. Gra of the U.S.C.S.
Debate:
The bill involved relatively little debate as it passed with flying colors within Parliament.

Results
VOTE PASSED
Yes: 270
No: 0
Abstained: 230

Establishment of a Framework on Alien First Contact Proposition
[Bill co-authored by the SPC and independant Cody Alder]

With the discovery of another civilization, we cannot keep our heads in the sand anymore. The “Yuht” civilization has indeed disappeared 6 million years ago, however, it’s existence itself proves our existence is not unique in this universe. There might be other civilizations out there, these ones very much alive, and we may one day meet them. We need prepare for that eventuality, lest we find ourselves caught by surprise. Ergo, we propose : *The immediate creation of a Scientific Committee dedicated to studying the best methods to contact an alien species, and to decrypt and alien language.

This Committee should be politically independent and answer to Parliament so its findings are available to everyone. *In the case of First Contact, to allocate the necessary resources to establish communications with this alien species, using the Scientific Committee’s work as a basis. *Once communications are established, to create a diplomatic channel in order to achieve peace between both our civilizations. This would secure our national security, and create the foundation of further cooperation should this alien civilization be willing to.

Amendment n°1 : The de facto ambassador for Patria in case of First Contact would be the Chancellor unless parliament votes otherwise. Vote would need to be a 2/3rd majority, as it could severely undercut the Chancellor's legitimacy to represent the Republic in the future.

Debate:
The bill was supported by all parties other than the H.P.F. who believed it was too friendly towards possible hostile xenos.

Results:
Bill Passed
YES: 286
NO: 72
ABSTAINED: 142

Commissioning A New Construction Vessel
Due to rapid expansion it has become apparent a new construction vessel is required to ensure economic prosperity. Said vessel would pay itself off in only a year or two thanks to it doubling construction efforts in our newfound space.
Debate:
The Bill was supported by all parties within Parliament except for U.P.I.P.

Results:
Vote Passed
Yes: 260
No: 8
Abstained 132

Fleet Expansion Act of 2205

[Authored by Admiral James Conrad, Chancellor Zane Griffin & Dr. Jameston of the H.P.F.]

With mankind expanding into the stars we must ensure our Republic is capable of properly protecting the countless Starbases within our new borders as well as the dozens of Mineral Tankers that constantly travel through unprotected space. Although the discovery of the Yuht Species is worrying it is not the reason this bill is being proposed in fact this bill is designed to protect our Space from possible piracy attacks as we continue to expand into the vast void of the galaxy.

The bill calls for the following

1. Construction of five additional Corvettes over the course of five years.

Ship Construction List & Planned Construction Dates

P.R.S.S. Equality - 2207
P.R.S.S. Infinity -2208
P.R.S.S. Valia - 2209
P.R.S.S. Ataxia-2210
P.R.S.S. Unification- 2211

Construction may be delayed in funds are not available as all other existing construction projects will take prominence over said bill.

2. Research into Point Defence Systems to protect our warships against possible ballistics Research into improved Armor as well as prototype protections shields. If accomplished it is believed that the Republic will be able to deal with any potential piracy threats as well as protect the Republic in the event of something worse.

Proposed By Chancellor Zane Griffin [U.P.F.]

Debate:
S.E.R.T.A. voted against the Bill however it was pushed through by the Joint support of the U.P.F., H.P.F. and S.P.C.

Results

Vote Passed:
Yes; 263
No: 28
Abstained: 209

Continued Expansion
5c5e85c241e2516d00ed4bf00410a644.png

With the Borders of the Republic continuously expanding thanks to the U.P.F.'s Starbase and Mining Station Appropriations Act of 2200 expansion continued as the P.R.S.S. Patrium continued to travel throughout space constantly expanding the borders of the Republic.

The Fuye Mining Station
890309c5c29ec71cf1f1eab65a69c6a4.png

[The Fuye Mining Station shortly after its construction]

On March 20th 2205 Parliaments fears of an upcoming energy crisis were temporarily put to ease as the Fuye Mining Station was officially established and began extracting 4,000,000 [4] Energy Cells per month which were promptly utilized across the Republic to maintain the constant expansion occurring throughout the Republic.

The P.R.S.S. Fuye Construction Vessel
d7d9334d53f37bc715c0c651da278207.png

[Construction of the Eliathion II Mining Station]

With the construction of the P.R.S.S. Fuye Construction Vessel Construction operations within the Republic increased dramatically with the ships first objective being constructing a new Mining Outpost on the Alpine World of Eliathion II which was expected to yield 3,000,000 [3] minerals per month upon completion.

Scientific Anomalies In Every Direction

As Science Ships continued to expand throughout the Galaxy observing countless wonders the Science Ship P.R.S.S. Explorer commanded by Scientist Epos Gra reported strange reports on a Molten World within the Shuckon System.
2c56095c722f161079c2fe2d8bb50605.png

Dr. Gra was quickly given permission to dive into this new found Anomaly with hopes of finding more information about these unnatural patterns. After four months of researching the anomaly Dr. Gra Reporting the following findings.
49acfcd27f502a08e97a42944898b84b.png

The fact that yet another remnant from a long past alien further proving the existence of Alien Species beyond our Solar System. It was not confirmed nor denied that the Alien involved was of the Yuht Species however.

The Antares System
On the other side of Republican held space the construction ship had just finished the Flestia System Starport further expanding the holdings of the Republic to the far south while the Flestia System was rather uninteresting other than a large potential energy station within Flestia's Star what was of true interest to the Republic was the borders System known as "Antares" which possessed massive potential mining and energy station.
6713fd082dbc568b43fb3430f8236936.png

Within a month of the System's massive deposits the P.R.S.S. Fuye was deployed to establish a new Star Port to ensure the minerals and energy of the System would begin to flow into the Republic's Coffers.

Physics Research Continues

As Dr. Ferguson continued onwards with his original objective of surveying Dr. Lesben Turing reported findings on her research site on Matria [Patria's Moon] that she had successfully designed a new energy credit building that would be able to increase energy about across an entire planet.
1bd2bd3db7f335a2ed731e7cf7050c34.png

However more so Dr. Lesben Turing stated that she had begun researching ways to improve the Republic's Scientific Research Vessels ability to survey galaxies which would in theory increase the speed of said research by 25% as well as automate many of the surveying functions further more she stated she expected massive results within five years.
b6c6c1e161f239a4b45bb5841fdded23.png

The Creation of a New National Generator
Thanks to Dr. Gra's [U.S.C.S.]"National Generator" Bill being passed within Parliament construction of the massive Power Plant began in the year 2207 the plant itself was expected to produce 4,000,000 Energy per Month and would drastically improve the Republic's uphill battle to maintain a surplus in Energy Production.
3c8d3e1a3c636177bcfdb805c69f1764.png

The Wormhole
b48dd0e029854c89d17566b83aafe885.png

Reported by Dr. Gra the long theorized existence of wormholes within the Galaxy was confirmed however he stated that the Republic was still decades away from being capable of traveling through the wormhole without catastrophic failure of the ship.

206739f0fc026622bcfea7c92e7831e3.png

Images captured by Dr. Gra's Ship the P.R.S.S. Explorer showed the pure beauty of the Wormhole as well as the vast unknown that it held access to and citizens across the Republic wondered just what could be on the other side.

The Fleet Expansion Act of 2205
With the Fleet Expansion Act of 2205 being passed the Shipyards of the P.R.S.S.C. began construction of the first Corvette to be produced by the Republic since the original trio of ships were constructed in the years 2195-2200.
c82504cf93c289e3dd76102eb46350d6.png

The first ship the P.R.S.S. Equality was set to enter service in fifty two days with an additional four more ships expected to be commissioned in the next five years.

The Discovery Of Operational Defense Networks
8aaf84814c39c95531274940ab706aea.jpg

Upon arriving into the Vermillion Solar System Claire Wright immediately detected movement and discovered several ancient mining droids moving between a large collection of asteroid's continuously chipping away at them. It was obvious that the mining station was long abandoned and was in complete disrepair however it appeared as if the mining droids were still fully operational and were considered dangerous.

The discovery of operational xeno-technology was vastly troubling and the entire solar system was marked off limits for the time being.

Streamlining Starbase Construction
302e5981d8ddddf1b3f859bb4fa9e16d.png

The continued construction of Starbases had given the Republic invaluable knowledge about efficient designs for the massive orbital command centers and as such these new designs were implemented on every existing and future Starbase dramatically increasing the Republic's Energy Credit Surplus.
d4020779088efd24b4b5593034b571f8.png

The National Generator
47b477f986de54e116993aac631e6141.png

By the Year 2208 the National Generator was fully operational increasing production of energy credits within Patria by 33% and further improving the Republic's Energy Surplus.

The Fleet Expansion Act of 2205 Pt. 2
b0ab339893d60f3a080c46b40aeba8f6.png

By 2209 the Fleet Expansion Act had produced three new Corvettes effectively doubling the Republic's Navy although feared by many as a drain on the Republic's Resources the U.P.F. stated that although the naval strength would double it would have relatively minimal impact on the Economy of the Republic which would appear to have been correct considering the stable Energy and Mineral production and reserves of the Republic.

The Clearing Act of 2200
63c2a00ee47a574d4244f1d719864bff.png

With the successful passing of the Clearing Act of 2200 the countless slums and industrial wastelands that scattered Patria began being rebuild into usable and economically viable locations thanks to the P.P.I.'s willingness to propose such a bill as well as Governor Leopald Von Karma's excellent administration skills.
a1f63e089a54b0f9ae67c904815bda2a.png

By the year 2210 all of the wastelands holding Minerals or Energy Credits were removed and the rest were scheduled to be removed by 2215.

The Naval Maneuvers of 2209
a6295a00b4194a97fd9f2cda65e68183.png

During a annual fleet maneuver Head Admiral James Conrad successfully mastered the skills of Logistics within Space which decreased Fleet Upkeep by an expected 10% due to the Admiral being capable of ensuring his ships were well stocked during their voyages.

The Transitionary Well Being Bill Goes Into Action
Passed in the year 2200 the Transitionary Well Being Bill was designed to extent Social Welfare to all of mankind to ensure the betterment of the lives of citizens across the Republic. The Bill reduced monthly mineral gain from 44,000,000 per month to 43,000,000 per month and is expected to improve the lives of millions of Citizens across Patria.

Patrian Republic's Economy 2210
74292bfd59c21050b55012a6d0fc1b00.png

The Republic's Economy is doing incredibly well with Minerals constantly flowing in as well as Energy Credits now safely forming a massive surplus.

Patrian Republic's Borders 2210
b21e4368259ea66e139f9a801c3703d6.png

The Patrian Republic's Borders have expanded drastically in the past decade controlling a total of ten solar systems with five gained in the past five years.

Patrian Republic's Navy 2210
95f907ea9ff773c7b14248c05eae83a4.png

The Republic's Navy was successfully doubled during a span of five years thanks to the Fleet Expansion Act of 2205 and is expected to be further increased in size by the addition of two additional corvettes bringing total fleet strength to eight ships.

Last edited:
The Rise Of A New Political Party
The Rise Of A New Political Party
A mere year before the 2210 Elections two new Political Parties have formed. These newly formed Political Parties will without a doubt throw a wrench in expectations for the 2210 however it is uncertain as of now how influential these new parties will be.

The People’s Patrian Nationalist Party
(PPNP)
CLICK HERE FOR FULL BIO
c78c08ea138e9df484663245db601738.png

This party was created by an Admiral who wanted Patria, should it ever encounter aliens, to be strong enough to keep projecting its power in the stars by keeping the whole planet under the control of a single person to ensure that no squabbling happened in decision making. This party focuses on making life better for all humans alike and stresses that humans are the superior race to all other aliens, and should be treated as such.

The party also focuses on making sure all humans, except convicts, are treated equally and the party will crack down on all groups that believe this is incorrect, with force. Being an Admiral, Friedrich wants the planet to win wars of conquest to bolster public support and to make the military one to be proud of. Friedrich hopes to make sure that Patria is never considered weak by anything or anyone, as the military will be built up enough so that people will think twice before saying that, especially to a pure Human.

Last edited:
The 2210 Elections Are Almost Here!
The 2210 Elections Are Almost Here!

With the Elections of 2210 just days away every citizen of the Republic's televisions, radios and newspapers have been cluttered with Advertisements from the numerous Political Parties that are all competing to expand their influence within Parliament.

On The News Desk
Although not nearly as broadcasted as the Election of 2200 several political parties have begun running extensive advertisement campaigns in hopes of their message reaching every household within Patria. Lets look at some of the most prominent advertisements we have seen this Election Cycle.

Election 2210 Election Advertisements
The H.P.F. on the discovery of the "Yuht"
"My fellow Patrians."

*Jameston sits in front of a large window, overlooking the Patrian Republic's capital. Buildings stand like huge daggers in the sky.*

"As many of you know, we have discovered alien life. "

"Beasts on one planet, capable of great damage, and a potentially powerful ancient civilization, gone to time."

With this, I ask you to consider what motivates you.
Is it your family?

Your job?

Potentially you live for wealth?

Is it possible you thrive in your work for the betterment of humanity?

Now, more than ever, the H.P.F. requires your aid.

If these gigantic creatures, known as the Yuht, are any indication of the Xenos in the galaxy, we must be stronger, smarter, and more careful in everything we do.

With this, I ask you to support the H.P.F. I promise you that we will work harder, that we will work smarter, and that we will work to the best of our abilities for you.

Each of you holds a precious life, like that of my wife and sons.

Each of you has something to care for - a mother, a father, a wife, a husband, children, your pets, or even plants.

*He'd give a smile, genuine in nature, at the word "plants".*

I ask of you to vote for us.

If we come into contact with aliens that want us destroyed, we will fight for you everyday.

We will fight for our fleet, we will fight for our men on the ground, and we will fight for every citizen of our great Republic.

I ask you to care for your fellow man, to defend them if we come into a scenario of crisis.

I ask you to participate in discussions with your politicians, to make sure this Republic stays on course with what you want.

I ask you to love our world, in all of its beauty.

I ask you, to stand with us.

S.P.C. Focuses On Their Accomplishment In The Parliament of 2200

*Posted on the SPC Patriatube channel, the video starts with the SPC’s flag, fading to an image of Delgado in casual attire, sitting at his desk*

Hello fellow compatriots ! I am here today because I wished to talk with you. We have done a great deal in parliament these last few years, and I think it is time to tell you all about our accomplishments. I would like to talk first about our first bill, the Expansion and Colonization Act. Thanks to this proposition, we have been able to expand our Republic’s borders further than anticipated by our experts. We’ve also ensured that, once exoplanets such as Tyl 1 are colonized, they wouldn’t be neglected by our government. This was important for us, as we didn’t want to send people to an alien world for them to be forgotten, left to their devices. We’ve also managed something that I am immensely proud of : the Genetic Research Investment and Global Healthcare Increase Bill, or GRIGHI for short. Behind this, let’s recognize it, quite boring name, hides something that benefits all of us : genetic therapies are now being handled by our Global Healthcare, making healthcare entirely free for everyone, wherever they are, whoever they are. We’ve also ensured that genetic research would be properly funded so our medical science stays at the bleeding edge. Soon, illness will be a word of the past.

Another thing that makes me proud of being part of the SPC is the Right to Education and Scientific Investment Bill. Thanks to this, all education is free for everyone, students aren’t subject to financial insecurity anymore, and our science departments are properly funded. It is my belief that this will allow everyone to live the life they wish. My only regret is that we had to compromise and push its activation date to 2220. That is far into the future, I agree, but I do not see what else I could have done otherwise. I would nevertheless like to thank the UPF, who helped us create and submit this bill, and Dr.Jameston, who submitted the idea of a transitionary welfare system, to ease transition between our current system, and the next. We helped our colleagues in the USCS to submit the Mandatory Debate Period Bill, something which greatly stabilised parliamentary debate on new bills, and allows for a better democratic process. And finally, the proposition for First Contact. I know some of you find this useless, as we haven’t met any alien species yet. But it is my belief that it is better to be prepared, than to be caught off guard. Thanks to this, if the time comes, we will already have a method to follow in order to contact this new civilizations. We had the chance with independent senator Cody Alder on this proposition, a competent man whose cooperation has greatly improved the bill from its first drafts.

I know some of you worry that I might have my head in the stars too much. Maybe it is true. I have dreamt of the stars for a very long time, and to see this dream realize itself before me, I cannot help but to be excited. But this is why I have surrounded myself with great people, such Senator Ana Pierce, who drafted and submitted Bill 12-9, something that you may know as the Ataxia Development Project. This bill will help revitalize the Ataxian region, and create thousands of jobs for these people. I am incredibly proud to have the opportunity to work with people as competent and caring as she is. I know this video has been quite long. I apologize for it, but it felt important to me to tell you about what we’ve been doing. Sometimes we’re so busy with our work that we forget that we’re doing is not always as obvious to you as it is to us. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me. I hope I’ve shown you, the people, that we’ve worked hard on your behalf these last years, and I hope we’ll be able to do so again in the future.

The U.P.F. Doubles Down On Economic Growth
*Zane Griffin stands behind a massive Patrian Republic Flag and begins to speak*

People of Patria,
as you all know elections are closing in fast and before you know it you will be voting for the future of the Republic in fact you will be voting for the future of Mankind. The U.P.F. has led man into the stars and is responsible for expanding the realm of Man from one to nine star system in the span of five years with countless more Star Systems to be colonized in the years to come.

Under the U.P.F. mankind has experienced the largest economic growth in history!

A large imagine is projected behind him showing mineral production of the Republic from 2150-2210
In a short time span of ten years our mineral production has increased by Four Hundred and Fifty Percent which has allowed countless new infrastructure projects to occur throughout the Republic.

The U.P.F. will continue to bring prosperity and economic growth to the Republic and to the Population however we can only do this if we maintain our position in Parliament so that we can continue to defend the ideals of mankind and ensure prosperity for all!

Thank you all for your time!,

*The U.P.F. Flag appears with its motto Our People, Our Republic, Our Future" Zane walks away from the podium*

U.P.I.P. Enters The Fray
Hello great people of the Republic,

I am Jason A. Eden, I come to you today not as a Man seeking to further His and his compatriots ambitions, or to tell you a lie.

I came to tell you facts about the events that have unfolded, to talk about Your needs and what You want this republic to do.

I want to know what your issues are, be they known or personal, I am here for You the people and as long as i live, I will fight to make your lives, and those of your children and their children, much better. After all, What is a Republic without its people?

As you might’ve heard, I was recently involved in an attack on my home, Burning most of my back and parts of my head & neck. Even though it was stated that there is no clear evidence of who had committed the act, Others have been quick to point fingers and I have my own suspicions but I am waiting for all the details to come in.

Some say my views are based on a lust for power kept hidden, And after my incident some wonder if I’m really human or if I’m some Alien. But I wonder one thing, has anyone tried to look past My view of Monarchy or even the word “Imperial” in my parties name? The people within my party and those who I’ve helped know why I ask this. I may have a desire to create a Monarchist “Patrian Empire” but in between the lines of that dream.. I wish for the people to finally be free from Tyranny, Poverty, War, and Greed, I want the people to speak their mind, to Own a firearm, and to Pursue a life of happiness.

But not many people understand that, not many people trust what i say, But Men, women, and children of the Republic.. I don’t want to be some guy sitting on at a desk doing paperwork, I want to participate in helping everyone, That's why I am Hereby announcing the Creation of the Patrian Republic Citizen Aid Ship called The Atlas. It has a storage of enough food to feed 10 thousand people for a month, with its own Hydroponics farm, and Enough sleeping quarters to temporarily house one and a half thousand people. This was not my design, although i have altered the plans to fit with modern technology, This ship was an old family friends and I give him full credit for the Design and Creation of it.

Due to it finally being done i will begin Immediately helping those in need alongside with the 199 other crew members on board.

With all this said, I only await your response to the simple question

What can I do for you?

I hope that one day that all will be happy in all stretches of our ever expanding republic and with that I have run out of time for Talking, for a man dedicated to the people stays true to what he says.

Farewell Men and Women of the Republic.

Ulysses Vult of the U.P.F. Comments on the formation of the N.D.L.
”So, Mr. Vultt, there’s been quite the stir up in politics as of late hasn’t there!”

the talk show host would ask as she sits across the desk from Ulysses who would simply smile and shake his head

”Of course there was, and probably will be in the future, politics is not something so easily won or tied down.”

The woman gives him a faint smile before asking

”How do you feel about the recent split of your own party?” ”I can assure you, that the United Patrian Front has the best of wishes for this fledgling party, and we have no bad feelings towards them. I can also assure you that the UPF will continue to do its best for the people regardless if our majority holds in the next election cycle.”

”Do you doubt that fact Mr. Vultt?”

She would be quick to point out, trying to throw him off balance.

”Not at all Ms. Yaran, I believe that the people will vote for those who best portray their needs, and I genuinely believe that the United Patrian Front has done nothing but fight for the rights and needs of the people, they’ll vote for us.”

He would continue after a brief pause, cutting off the woman before she can add anything more

”And before you ask, even if we do lose our majority there will be no bitter feelings. What would democracy be if we all just got angry when we lost?” ”Are there any last remarks you’d like to make before the end of the segment Mr. Vultt?”

the woman would ask, giving him another television fake smile Turning towards the camera, Ulysses would smile his near-genuine smile

”The United Patrian Front is your front, Like our motto says 'Our People, Our Republic, and Our Future.'”

and with that the credits would start to roll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.P.I. Attempts To Increase Their Position Within Parliament

The News section on the PPI Website suddenly has a video posted live with Ezekiel standing behind a podium. Behind him are large holographic screens displaying graphs of the republics budget featuring current and predicted images. Classical music begins to play lightly in the background.

Hello, my Petrians it is I Ezekiel Levering and I would like to announce that I will be running for senator again. The elections are nearing, and the party will need all our current and future supporters to help us collect more seats in parliament. We have achieved great things like the collecting of 30 seats in the last election which as a new party was not imaginable at first, but we thank every voter who supported me and my fellow members into office. I have kept my word about helping grow the economy with the voting positively towards bills that increased our mineral production and We have successfully had a bill approved to fix up one of the poorest slums on petria and bring jobs in the energy production in the area that has not been seen in the area before. We predict that by 2210 we should have around 5,000 units of energy credits to be produced in the region to help our economy monthly.

Ezekiel would pause a moment as a holo display graph representing the current energy deficit to a future one trending positive for when the energy plant is made.

“as yall can see this will bring our economy on energy out of the troubling deficit it has entered. Now however this one factory is not enough for it is only a temporary fix due to us expanding. We thankfully have more time before we have to worry for a massive energy reform due to the works of the expansion act creating the energy station near the newly discovered star Fuye and the party known as the USCS giving us the grand National Generator requesting bill that will build a new power plant to give more people on our republic the major energy credits needed to continue expansion and the construction of projects to help benefit our nation. “

the graph from before with the 5,000 energy credits being produced suddenly turns to 14,000 energy credits with the other soon to be built energy sources being represented to show our future budget.

There is also the subject of the manifest destiny for science act we tried to propose was sadly voted against, after a heated debate due to the energy controversy that our republic was placed in before the act could be voted on. We specified in the bill that the clearing of land would not have to be established till 2220 so that if something like the deficit happened we have time to repair the mends of our economy. Sadly, due to the bill being rejected, the New national colleges established for studies in society and engineering for future populations will not open for future generations to use when our population gets so large that our current colleges will overcrowd with students and a hamper on our technological advancement especially when the national physics laboratory in the bill was rejected. We the PPI promise we will get this bill approved into the future so that young hardworking petrians will have access to proper education and obtain high fulfilling jobs, while at the same time we will propose bills to improve our economy always. Now my petrians yall are the fire for a torch that will make our nation into marvelous place and we the PPI ask for your support and we thank you and all listeners to this speech for listing.

the screen then flashes bright lights behind Ezekiel as fireworks launch into the sky forming the flag of the republic and the individual party in the republics name in the sky, but the PPI’s was purposely made the largest and the brightest in the video. The video than fades to black with the republics anthem suddenly taking the classical music’s place in the video before it zooms away from Ezekiel and more to the sky for the continuation of a firework display that eventually ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S.C.S. Focuses On Their Accomplishments

Dr. Gra’s Report on the Progress of the USCS

Over these last years, the USCS has made great strides for science. It may appear like we accomplished little, as we passed 3/14 of the major bills passed in the last 10 years. However, we only control 10.8% of the seats, meaning that we passed 2 times the amount of bills by average seat.

Some of these bills were extremely important too, such as the Act Regarding the Regulations of the Observations of any Primitive Sapient Alien Species, setting a precedent for establishing the rights of those sapient species. However, as usual, the USCS represents more in parliament than a simple group of bill passers. We advocate for analysis and discussion, and while we talk a bit less in parliament than previous terms due to the fact that I have been off surveying the galaxy, we still make many behind the door agreements. We helped create a plan with the SPC for the Ataxian Mines followed by the new national laboratory.

We discussed economic plans with Chancellor Griffin establishing new national laboratories, which he convinced us was not entirely economically viable at the moment. A plan is in the making however, to establish laboratories, but in a more economically viable and researched method.

We also issued a bill establishing a period of discussion. This is necessary now and in the future due to the increase of space between systems in the galaxy. There is nothing more important than analysis on the effects of an issue, and establishing this Mandatory Debate Period allows for any and all issues represented to be discussed before it is put to a vote, where voters vote without seeing the sides of the issues other members of parliament argue for

. We have made taken strides in improving our society as a whole, and setting up regulations for the future. We have discussed, analyzed, and argued for a plethora of different things. We will continue to do so as long as the USCS has any place in parliament, no matter how small.

S.E.R.T.A. Enters The Fray
Dr. Turing, on Matria, taps away at her computer late into the lunar night. She takes a long swig, emptying out her coffee cop, and finally hitting enter on her third draft of her election advertisement:

"Citizens of Patria, we have been through quite a lot this year. From a few party splits to terrorism to even the death of a parliament member, to say our first interstellar government has been a bit of a frazzled mess is a bit of an understatement. Nevertheless, these are just the growing pains of what is sure to be, and travel with me to the future for a moment here, a multi-galactic empire. Nigh immortal beings of many races, of enhanced genetics, and advanced cybernetics.

A mixture of thousands of cultures and religions and ideologies. This Patria is in the palm of our hands, a Patria where all are free to persue their desires, to love each other, to enjoy the very feeling of being alive; even those of us born with dreadful mental conditions that debilitate our lives. And right now what are we? Children. Children with stars in our eyes, grasping ever higher to that future that I can see so clearly tonight. Even alone, I can feel all of those people around me right now, and all there is to learn.

Excuse the tangent but this is what we need to hope for, to strive for. Humanity cannot exist without freedom, it goes against our very nature. We cannot live under the thumb of an oppressive government who undermines our will. We cannot continue to vote with party lines that we don't agree with. We cannot ignore what the public needs, and what do we need?

Reform.
Welfare.
Infrastructure.
Trust in the government.
Power to the people.
That is what SERTA stands for, above all else."

Ulysses Vult of the U.P.F. Focuses On The U.P.F.'s accomplishments
Ulysses would slowly stride out onto the podium, dressed in a clean but simple black suit and tie, and certainly nothing too expensive or showy. He did not come here to look like a show horse. Sliding some papers down onto the podium he would look up at the various cameras around the room, all focusing on him, showing his picture, portraying his voice, and sharing his information globally.

“Soon, it will be time for elections-”

He would begin, glancing down at his paper to make sure he has his speech well memorized before looking up at the camera again and grinning confidently

“And soon, billions of you will vote to determine the fate of the Republic for the next few years, and then you will vote again, and again, and again. A privilege we had to fight for, a privilege that required us shedding our chains and declaring our desire for freedom and liberty for all! This is no tedious task… I can already tell that some of you are ready to turn the channel, knowing that I am here to tell you to vote for some party that has nothing to do with you. But let me tell you…

The United Patrian Front has everything to do with you.” He would widen his stance a little as he continues to speak, his voice loud and confident.

“We were put into power by you, and we have done everything we can to do our duty to you. It is with our help that your right to free, expansive, and obtainable education has been brought to the masses, to every man, woman, and child across every continent, island, and corner of our globe. It is by our hand that your new officials were put into office, because we knew that they would best represent you, your families, and your beliefs. It is by our will that we have brought about construction ships to expand the republic, and science ships to expand our collective minds. It is through us that installations have been installed across our territory to bring about a steady stream of energy and mineral acquisition so that none should lack on Patria!”

He would take a second to calm down before lifting his chin proudly

“Yet that is where we were, let me tell you where we will go. Some of you have heard of a new world, a new frontier filled with hope and promise. The United Patrian Front intends to put every effort into opening this frontier up to the brave and adventurous. We intend to take that first step to cement the Patrian people as a multi-system species. Not only that, but we intend to secure the systems we do have to prevent any sort of piracy or rebellious actions that may take from the common folk. The Republic is strong through the UPF, and we intend to keep it that way."

He would take a few seconds to let that sink in, before addressing a different camera

“But it is not we who have the power to do these things, it is you. You were the ones who gave us the ability to make Patria the greatest it has ever been. Lend us your strength, your vote, and we will not become some stagnant party that has nothing to do with you, but one who will fight to preserve your future, your autonomy, and your might as an individual, and as a people. So please, for the sake of Patria, vote for the United Patrian Front.

For this is Our People, Our Republic, but Your Future.”

And with that, he would give a slight bow, and head out of screen as a large advertisement appears behind him showing the U.P.F.'s major accomplishments
184a80fbeea79b7a7927bc7cf62a2255.png

Last edited:
Elections of 2210
Elections of 2210
Vote.jpg

Citizens of the Republic as you all should very well know Voting Booths across the Republic have opened and every citizen of the Republic above the age of eighteen has the right to express your freedom of choice to elect Representatives of your Province to represent you in the Republic's Parliament. As you all very well know the Republic takes pride in the fact that its Voter Turnout is over seventy five percent.

The Election of 2210 will be highly contested with nine Political Parties vying for influence within Parliament and with their leaders attempting to secure the position of Chancellor. The election could go in any direction as Polls are showing conflicting reports about which parties will make gains and which will experience losses.

However before you head off and perform your duty as citizens of the Republic lets look at a quick overview of each Political Party because remember.
An Informed Citizen is a True Citizen.

Elections_bae.png

As you can see the Elections of 2210 are incredibly more divisive than the Elections of 2200 with a total of ten Political Parties vying for control over control of the five hundred seat Parliament of the Republic. Although there are without a doubt several major parties there are also several upcomers which might upset pollsters and steal an impressive portion of the Republic.

Political Parties

The United Patrian Front
Click Here For Bio
48ed3c51fd9b074dc71e36adf665d947.png

"Our People, Our Republic, Our Future"

Formed in the Year 2196 the United Patrian Front managed to secure a shocking 36% of the vote in the Parliamentary Elections of 2200 as well as the Parties leader Zane Griffin securing the appointment of Chancellor. During the past ten years the United Patrian Front has been the main driver of Policy within the Republic however it has been the subject to several controversies within its party such as several members fighting frequently within Parliament.

The Social Progressivist Confederation
Click Here For Bio
1e1281dc5bb8a3419126c5569045d8dd.png

“Liberty, Equality, Opportunity, for All”

The S.P.C. managed to secure the second largest share of votes within Parliament successfully securing 22% of the 2200 vote. The S.C.P. was spared many of the controversies that plagued other parties within Parliament and stuck to a policy of neutrality against smear campaigns while successfully proposing and passing several major bills.

The Humanity Protection Front
Click Here For Bio
5a04573ce260ae2bcc5f56577ea2e020.png

"Fighting For Humanity first. always."

The Humanity Protection Front has had a troubled start since the 2200 Parliament with only two of their five Propositions passing. However Dr. Jameston's smooth diplomatic maneuvers have successfully managed to keep the party relevant and with the discovery of the "Yuht" Precursors it is entirely possible that the population of the Republic may see a boost in popularity.

The United Society of Concerned Scientists
Click Here For Bio
ce2b315ffa72849ed25f60458637fc27.png

“The Pursuit of Knowledge is what Differentiates us from Skeletons.”

Although the U.S.C.S. suffered a massive political blow in the year 2200 by their party fracturing shortly after elections as well as Dr. Gra controversy with several anti-democratic statements however that was the year 2200 and in the past decade the U.S.C.S. has been the leading party of Scientific Discoveries as well as the passing of several major bills such as Act Regarding the Regulations of the Observations of any Primitive Sapient Alien Species.

The Patrian Persevering Initiative
Click Here For Bio
060111d3224872bbbf197e6a260527d7.png

“The advance of progress must continue for the sake of our future and the availability of a enjoyable life of wealth follows.”

The Patrian Persevering Initiative secured a mere 6% of the vote in the Parliamentary Elections however it has made its mark on the Republic with the passing of the The Clearing Act of 2200 which rebuilt a large percentage of the slums and industrial wastelands scattered throughout Patria. Although it is unknown how the P.P.I. will manage in the next election one thing is certain. That the Clearing Act of 2200 may convince millions to vote in favor of the P.P.I.

The United Peoples Imperial Party
Click Here For Bio

4c882aa0759befa0be5c2987701c2a17.png

U.P.I.P. secured a mere 2% of Parliament in the election of 2200 and has yet to make a massive impact within the Republic however the reason terrorist attack on the parties leader Jason Eden may convince thousands if not millions to vote in favor of the party.

Scientists for Education Reform and Technological Advancement

Click Here For Bio
b7114e30d8c23dd7737dd183b23eb404.png

“To Refuse Change is to Stagnate and Whither Away”

Formed by Dr. Lesben Turing after the U.S.C.S. Controversies of 2200 S.E.R.T.A. has actively participated in Parliamentary Votes and S.E.R.T.A.'s leader Dr. Turing is well renown within the Republic as the leader scientific leader within the Republic.

The People’s Patrian Nationalist Party
Click Here For Bio
f706cdbfa6ecc349217e5ff7992bb196.png

“A Golden Age, for how long?”

Coming to prominence in the year 2209 the P.P.N.P. has rather extremist views believing that the discovery of Space Faring Aliens is all but ensured and that mankind must not only be prepared to deal with these aliens but must be prepared to conquer them one by one to ensure the dominance of mankind across the Galaxy.

United Research Front
Click Here For Bio
19189fca6dea839142aa0678bb647d6c.png

“Fervor the Will of the People”

The United Research Front believes that the military and the scientist should be the ones to have a say for exploration and expansion leaving the tough details for the scientists to work out and the military to execute. It is based on the idea founded by Rox Grenbell that the military and scientist should garner the same respect from others as that of Governors and Senators.

Patrian Integrity Party
Click Here For Bio
9999f69733390006a086464737ce5645.png

“For Honesty, Unity and Prosperity”

After leaving the United Patrian Front due to differences of opinions and prior turmoil within the party, the Patrian Integrity Party was founded on the beliefs of harmony and truth. The PIP takes on a much more moderate approach to policies, rather than the harsher UPF policies. Believing that if there are Xenos in the galaxy that we should conduct diplomacy with them, but if they are deemed safe and like-minded, integrate them into our societies and allowing them to vote. By having an open stance on Xenos, we wish to work together with the other parties in parliament that are like minded in these views, as such cooperation would only be beneficial to everyone.

Campaign Advertisements
Make Sure To Check Out The Previous Article For More Election Advertisements

United Patrian Front Doubles Down On Its Accomplishments

Hello citizens of Patria,

I would like to focus today on the great victories the United Patrian Front has secured in the past decade.

The United Patrian Front in short span of ten years has successfully proposed six propositions all of which passed with flying colors now lets get down into the details on the more important bills that we successfully passed through Parliament.

Starbase & Mining Station Appropriations Act of 2200
In the past ten years the Republic's borders have expanded from our very own solar system to a total of ten massive solar systems which has garnered unseen economic growth and prosperity in a span of ten short years the Economy of the Patrian Republic quadrupled thanks to the construction of countless new mining stations and thanks to this newfound Economic Strength massive bills have been made viable such as the Fleet Expansion Act of 2205 and of course the Genetic Research Investment and Global Healthcare increase Bill which was proposed by the S.P.C. however this bill would have never been possible without the massive economic power that was gained through the Starbase & Mining Station Appropriations Act of 2200.

Scientific Appropriations Act of 2200
In the short span of ten years we have discovered proof of extraterrestrial life, we have discovered habitable planets and we have discovered countless anomalies that have given mankind direct proof of alien life within the Solar System. However none of this would have been possible without the Scientific Appropriations Act of 2200 which demanded the construction of four science vessels to ensure every inch of the Galaxy would be discovered.

Governmental Leadership Appointment Act of 2200
The Patrian Republic current leaders are the best that it has ever had and this is solely thanks to the Governmental Leadership Appointment Act of 2200. The U.P.F. was the main driving force behind this bill and appointed capable individuals in areas where they could serve the Republic to the best of their abilities.

Fleet Expansion Act of 2205
Thanks to the massive economic growth experienced under the Starbase & Mining Appropriations Act of 2200 the Republic has managed to successfully double its Fleet power to a total of six ships with two expected to be commissioned by the year 2215. This newfound fleet power will curb the influence of potential pirates as well as protect the Republic in the event of discovery against a hostile alien species.

Economic Growth
Thanks to the United Patrian Front the Republic's economy has quadrupled to a massive production of 45,000,0000 Minerals extracted every month and a surplus of 8,000,000 Energy Credits monthly as well. This new found Economic Growth has ushered in a new era of prosperity however this economic growth will only be maintained if the U.P.F. continues to have the largest majority within Parliament.

Thank you for your time,

And Remember To Vote!

P.P.N.P. Attacks The U.P.F.
*Friedrich von König walks onto a podium in an organised public gathering*

As you may know, the UPF have given a huge deal of economic growth to Patria. That cannot be denied. However, the UPF neglects to give funds to the military, which also, cannot be denied. Patria has the economy required for a much bigger planetary force, and a much bigger fleet in space, which seems to be the opposite of the core ethics of this party, which they promised to you. If they lied to you about this, what else could they be lying to you about and what other promise could they break next election?

I stand before you as a man who stands for something better, i stand before you as a man who will not neglect any promise i make for the good of Patria! I know you must be thinking that we don't need a big military and right now, at this very minute, we don't. But what if, in our 'glorified' space expeditions, we encounter another intelligent species, that is hostile to our people? What then? We are clearly lacking a strong, proud military and the one we have might not be able to defend our great planet. Patria may be over in a swift war! I will keep economic growth coming to Patria, but i will also make sure that no alien force may us out before we even begin! deep breath Thank you for your time.

U.P.F. Counters the P.P.N.P.
The P.P.N.P. states that the U.P.F. has neglected funding to the Military however this is clearly a blatant lie with the U.P.F. proposing not only the Fleet Expansion Act of 2205 which is set to increase the Republic's navy by 175% but it has also proposed the The National Guard and Disaster Management Agency Act which calls for the creation of three new capable armies within the Republic that will be capable of performing offensive and defensive operations in the event that Patria was ever threatened.

Parties such as the P.P.N.P. prefer smear campaigns opposed to actually proposing how to solve problems. They claim we must invest heavily into the Navy yet have no solution as to how we will fund these massive Fleet Expansion Projects let alone the viability of building a massive fleet for the sole purpose of Collapsing the Patrian Economy.

A strong navy is of course needed and that is what we have provided under the Fleet Expansion Act of 2205 and in the event that the navy is not strong enough down the line we will call for further expansion acts.

S.P.C. Focuses On Their Accomplishments
Video starts in a busy street, with lots of people going around A young man in casual clothing looks at the camera

Yeah, there was a lot of scandals happening in parliament this year… And like, those parties split and all that, that was weird, because they don’t seem so different ? I don’t understand why they did it, because they want to do the same things ? But yeah, it was a little worrying to see that. And it gets kinda stressful for me to follow the news sometimes, because I’m worried that one of the senators I voted for said something shitty. I’d prefer a party that’s more, uh… Stable.

Video blurs out

During our mandate, we were implicated in no controversy, and in no ideological split.

A senior woman in business attire looks at the camera

They all speak of ”space this, space that”, but I live on Patria, not in space. And I don’t know anybody who does ! Sometimes it feels like they don’t think about us at all, and it worries me because, why did I vote for them if they don’t care about me ?

Video blurs out

During our mandate, we submitted 3 bills and helped pass 6 others that would directly translate into benefits for Patrians.

A middle-aged man looks at the camera

I’m censoring bip angry with my representatives honestly. I really liked the fact that the Education thing would start in 2210. My daughter is going to be in college in 2213 you know, and I don’t know if I’ll be able to pay for it now that it starts in 2220.

Video blurs out

We tried to ensure education welfare for everyone by 2210 but were opposed by other parties, and had to amend the bill or have it fail to pass

A middle aged woman looks at the camera

It’s disappointing following the parliamentary news sometimes… Some of the bills that are proposed and could be very good are opposed and don’t pass just because the wrong name’s on it. I think it’d be better they learned to cooperate with each other from time to time…

Video blurs ou

t During our mandate, we co-sponsored 4 bills with the UPF, USCS, and Independent representatives, and supported bills from every parties with seats in parliament

A senior man looks at the camera

I’m really thankful Global Healthcare takes care of genetic diseases now. I had Alzheimer’s disease. I was starting to forget simple things, like where were my keys, or my glasses. Then I forgot names, and it kept getting worse from that. My family wanted to help but treatments were too expensive. I’m guessing you can say this bill gave me my life back. I still haven’t finished therapy yet, but the worst has passed, and I’m really looking forward to travel again…

Video blurs out

During our mandate, we passed the Genetic Healthcare Act, which allowed Global Healthcare to offer treatment to more than 800 million people.

A young woman looks at the camera

Yeah, it looks they’re only thinking about now ? Like, sure the economy and all that is important, but it would be nice to have people who plan for the future to be fair… I don’t know, there was the Yuht discovery and all, maybe there are other aliens, and it looks like they don’t really want to think about it ? Or like, we found a habitable exoplanet, and they don’t look like they want to do anything about it ? They say they do, but so far, nothing has been done, it’s really disappointing…

Video blurs out

During our mandate, we passed the First Contact Proposition to prepare for the eventuality, and submitted the Tyl 1 Colonization Act, in order to ensure its colonization

Video slowly fades to the SPC flag

We care about you, not politics. Vote SPC : “Equality, Liberty, Opportunity for All”

The U.R.F. Enters The Fray

A Screen flashes black with an alarming beeping noise which is soon followed by the URF flag and Rox Granbell standing on a ship deck

"My fellow Patriots, I stand before you to inform you that I have taken up arms against those who would try to enforce class systems and those who prioritize money over the common good of the people. As you all know the recent food stock has been brought to attention yet the current chancellor has merely said he is drawing up plans yet I ask you the common man, the common women, Why has it not been dealt with the moment the problem showed up is it due to the lack of budget? I answer with NO

Rox raises his voice

It is the laziness of our current chancellor who states it will last 16 years before it will become an issue yet I dont know about you but that sounds like he would wait till the last second before fixing the problem and I believe it is safe to assume he would have let the problem persist rather then fix it had it not come up in recent discussions.

Rox lowers his voice

I now urge the people do what is right and what is good Vote Dr. Turing with the SERTA party for a better future today.

The screen fades to black followed by a few alarm beeping noises before going silent

S.P.C. Goals

We care about you, not about politics

My fellow citizens, these have been busy years. Tumultuous even at times. For those of you who follow the news, you know that many political feud erupted over the course of this mandate, leading to party splits, and some very regrettable words on behalf of other Senators. We have tried our hardest to avoid all that and focus solely on fighting for your rights, and improving your lives. We’ve fought for every bill that would’ve been beneficial to you, be them from the UPF, USCS, PPI, Independent Senators, and the HPF. We’ve done everything to prepare for future eventualities, be them First Contact or Colonization. We plan on doing the same in the future.

We’re not interesting in political rivalries or power grabs, we’re interested in how to improve your lives, no matter your beliefs. Goals *Invest in the cultural industry to make it more accessible for the general population, and nationalize museums so no one is denied the right to learn our shared history *Invest in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics in order to relieve humans from industrial jobs. This is finally achievable thanks to the Right to Education Act *Pass large scale economic reforms in order to reduce corruption, regulate interstellar trade, and optimize public expenses *Pass the Tyl 1 Colonization Act that we submitted before the elections, and fund colonization of habitable exoplanets further, ensuring the Republic’s future *Invest in multiple industrial projects, in order to create new industrial, economic, and scientific centers on Patria *Develop Patrium Starbase into an interstellar trade center by delocalizing military shipyards to another star system *Invest in life extension and cellular reconstruction technologies, in order to improve current treatments and senior care

We’re convinced that these projects will be beneficial to every citizens of this Republic. We’ll keep improving everyone’s life, and preparing the future, because this is what matters.

We care about you, not about politics. Vote SPC : Equality, Liberty, Opportunity, for All”

P.P.I. Enters The Fray

The usual classical music of the PPI advertisements play out as the current ad is shown on television during the estimated launch breaks of workers so that the ppi can spread their message far and have it played on many radio stations for travelers to listen to.

"My fellow patrians it is I Ezekiel Levering and I would like to announce we have not forgotten our promise to help our nation. At this moment with the current seats we have the farmers investment bill has been sent to the rest of parliament to help solve the food problem in which many of you have had concerns about. We promise that even though the food budget looks low for now it will improve and the ppi will work the best way we can to make it possible. We have very large goals this year and they are!

1. we will focus in these next 10 years after the election to make sure that we are able to sustain ourselves in every resource possible so that the republic does not have a recession or even a possible famine. 2. we will help support the colonizing of TYL- 1 due to the region having enough room so that if our planet become over crowded we can give a home to future generations. 3. Through the recent surveys of the planet we have noticed that there is an abundant amount of Fertile soil in the region for possible future farming allowing for further investment on food production so that a patrian will never again have to worry about where the will find food to buy, so that their families due not starve. 4. We will Re purpose the manifest destiny of science act again for parliament to vote on due to it be voted against in a narrow margin and because our economy is strong again, allowing for the creation of academies for the public to obtain a grander future.

5. My favorite one of all... I wish to announce that if the planet of TYL-1 is colonized then we will need a governor of the region and based on my background of being able to efficiently help a company grow and come from a background of hard work to obtain a status of power that every citizen dreams of i announce my running for future governor. I promise under my leadership in this future planet that all future colonists of the planet will have an opportunity for fresh start on the planet and have the possibility to grow in status by making investments to create industry in the region and have the farms running so that our republic has a place to go when overcrowding begins and people are desperate for jobs.

Those are the goals current for the party as of now and more will be added as the years go on. We cannot due this without the support of you the citizens, so we the ppi beg of you to vote for our party in the upcoming election so we can keep our republics economy and food production strong. So that may bring opportunities of new life on another planet, so that you may tell your child that one day you can tell your future child that they can become an engineer, a doctor or even future physicist by attending the national academies in which we wish to build for our future. I ASK YOU, MY FELLOW CITIZENS… VOTE FOR THE PPI!”

He would say this loudly in a happy proud manner. Soon the screen would on the TVs would fade into the flag of PPI waving with the Parian republics flag with big letters saying vote for the future. Those on the radio would Here the classical music start again and slowly fade away.

H.P.F. Enters The Fray

Jameston stands in front of a crowd of people, some his supporters, some news casters, and some outspoken citizens of other parties.

Citizens of Patria.

In this hour of Patrian history, I implore you to look into what group has supported each and every bill bettering humanity.

The H.P.F. has and will always be on HUMANITY'S side.

This is not an argument or a debate, it is a statement of fact.

We have no doubt been passive this election cycle, proposing few bills and having fewer actually passed, but we did so to ensure humanity's betterment.

To work together in parliament is to ensure each and every citizen is represented fairly. In this next election cycle, I ask you to think of the future.

What will become of the Republic when we encounter aliens? What if these aliens want humanity enslaved, or worse - destroyed.

This may not be the case, but as a voice of reason among my Parliamentary allies and friends, I have to say that we must be prepared for it to be the case.

In the case of an H.P.F. victory this election - in majority or chancellorship, I guarantee to all of you that we shall not forget about the hard work each and every party has done to make the Republic succeed.

We will work hard for every citizen, every man, woman, and child of Patria. We will expand our fleet, not enough to damage our economy but enough to know we are safe against the threat of Hostile Xenos species.

We will expand our ground forces, to keep each and every citizen on the ground safe from terrorism and wild threats , as seen by the Dangerous Wildlife on Tyl-1, and to prevent tragedies such as the burning of Senator Eden's home.

We will work with every party to ensure what is best for humanity succeeds. We will fight smarter, harder, and more prominently for what you citizens have voiced. I promise to you all that the H.P.F. hears each of your voices, and that we shall always fight for humanity. Thank you all.

Jameston waves, moving away from the podium in front of him.

P.P.N.P. Platform

*Friedrich von König broadcasts this from his office with two flags of the PPNP hang down vertically beside him*

As i have announced that i run for Chancellor, i will tell you what i plan to do with Patria before you vote so you know what to expect. I shall expand both the fleets and Planetary Forces by diverting resources spent from space exploration and from the stockpile of minerals we seem to be acquiring, I will ensure that no alien ever sets foot on Patria, as we know that WE are the superior race, as no alien can ever comprehend the civilization we have brought up since the beginning of mankind, I will ensure that food production does not get neglected and that it is more important than mineral production, i will bring the planets under direct control so that i can build important structures and infrastructure to bring the cities closer together and to expand the production capabilities of Patria. One of my most important goals however, is to establish free, unlimited healthcare that anyone and all can access to stop preventable deaths due to money. If you vote for me, Patria will last thousands of years, and its people shall live on for millions more for i care about each and every individual human that exists, and i shall neglect none of the population, who have been neglected so far by my theoretical predecessor. Vote for who you believe will keep their promises, vote... for the future of Patria. Broadcast turns into PPNP flag for 3 seconds then fades out

Raymond Delgado Running For Chancellor

Senator Delgado stands on a podium in front of Parliament Hall. Behind him hangs a Patrian Republic and a SPC flag

My fellow Patrians, thank you for coming to this press conference, and for watching online for those of you who couldn’t be there.

I stand before you with an announcement to make. These last few months, I have been asked the same question repeatedly : will I run for Chancellor ?

I am a man of vision. I see a Republic without inequalities, where people are free to be who they want, to do what they want, without being held back by considerations such as money or time. I see a Republic where people aren’t forced to work, but do it as a choice, as a passion

. This is why I’ve chosen the path of politics. I was so proud when I was voted SPC Secretary : I could do even more to work towards my dream ! This is also why I’ve ran for senator. What better way to serve the people, what better way to improve other’s life than to be a senator, to be able to submit bills and laws ?

But I can only do so much from Parliament Hall. I can only do so much from the SPC Council. I want to do more ! I want to bring you that dream of Equality, Liberty and Opportunity. I had considered in the past running for Chancellor, but always dismissed the idea : I had too much work to do.

But recently, a dear friend made me realize that, if I want to do more, I have to take on more responsibility Yes, I will run for Chancellor in this election. For the Republic. For my dream. And most importantly, for you.

Senator Delgado steps down from the podium, as the noise of journalists asking their questions at the same time can be heard, roaring near the cameras. Later in the day, a few interviews pop up online, more or less repeating what was said during the press conference.

Dr. Gra's Campaign Speech for 2210 Election

I am no politician.

I am no demagogue.

I am no player of the game that is politics. I don’t have political ambition. It seems I have little reason to be in politics. So why am I? Why do I accept so much criticism and controversy? As any man would have the duty to save a dying man before him, I am brought to the field by duty. It is my duty to explain and educate. It is my duty to advocate for analysis and discussion. It is my duty to promote and protect research and the pursuit of knowledge. And it is my duty to protect and increase the security and happiness for the people of Patria. As long as the USCS flag hangs over any seat, anywhere, we will not forget our duty.

We will not cease to advocate for that which is wise to advocate for. We will not cease to advocate for the pursuit of examination and discovery, not matter how large or small the USCS, no matter how loved or hated, and no matter where we are, we will not cease to follow our duty. As long as a single seat of parliament belongs to the USCS, we will advise and compromise, calculate and propose, and establish and pass bills. As long as we have a single voice, we will not be silent. This election does not bode well for the USCS. However, we will not give up or forsake our duty. We will be the voice that the pursuit of knowledge deserves.

The USCS Supports Senator Delgado as Chancellor

Senator Delgado has agreed with and advised this party on many occasions. We stand here today to support his running as chancellor. He has supported the rights of sapients, established a framework for first contact, helped create the wise Ataxia Mine/National Generator plan, established the Mandatory Debate Period, voiced the support of education, and proclaimed his support of science as a whole. Senator Delgado agrees with the pursuit of analysis and knowledge, as well as the well-being of the citizens of the Republic. Due to our aligned interests and the abilities of Senator Delgado, the USCS officially endorses Senator Delgado as Chancellor.

Cody Alder On The 2210 Elections

Cody Alder is sitting in a chair, live on TV being interviewed about the upcoming election by a correspondent from the PNN:

The corespondent asks him a question about the upcoming election and his thoughts
Thank you for having me tonight! Yes, as an independent I have been able to truly watch all the political maneuvering unfold. While I did not have much seat power these past 10 years, I was able to gain valuable insights and experience, as well as co-author the Alien first contact Proposition, with the SPC. the interviewer nods, and thanks him for sharing. She continues asking him different questions and, as it seems she is winding down, Cody Alder tells her he has an important announcement to make Yes, that’s right. These past 10 years I have been searching for a political party that aligns with me and my voters beliefs, one that I believe will lead our republic in the way it should go. And I have. This election, I will be joining the SPC. I urge my voters to vote SPC, and everyone around the globe as well. The SPC has done amazing things for this world, and I cannot wait to be a part of it for the future. I say with pride: Vote SPC; Equality, Liberty for all, opportunity for all. Cody Alder thanks the interviewer, and the News station continues on with its program

P.P.N.P. Attacks Both The U.P.F. & S.C.P.

*Friedrich von König broadcasts this from his office with two flags of the PPNP hang down vertically beside him*
As im sure you are aware, ladies and gentlemen, that the elections begin very soon. The question is, do you know WHO you are voting for? The main argument for both the SPC and the UPF is that they have done so much for Patria already, but parties like mine are unable to use this argument as we did not get a voice in parliament as our parties were created after the last election. The people who you have voted for, the SPC and the UPF mostly, have achieved alot, i admit. But is that due to leadership skills? Or is it due to having a planet with full of the most hardworking species ever encountered? These giants do not care for you as i do. They merely see you as the number of votes they get every election, but i see through that. I see every dedicated, hardworking and intelligent person out there who are exploited so the UPF can play god on a planet full of noble people. While not having a voice in parliament, i did have ears and i have heard every bill passed and every proposition made and i didn't like what i heard.

The fleet expansion act was the most reasonable thing in the past 10 years, however, while i do agree a strong fleet is necessary, i believe securing the stability of Patria is more important, like avoiding low food stockpiles, providing free healthcare and keeping life in Patria a paradise because one day, Patria may become a barren wasteland due to poor decisions made by past governments and the long history of man will be forgotten. Help me avoid this. Vote for me today. Vote for the legacy of Mankind. outro begins.

Patrian Integrity Party Enters The Fray
Wolfram von Nehrich approaches the podium

Greetings citizens of Patria, I am Wolfram von Nehrich, leader of the newly created Patrian Integrity Party. I am grateful for this opportunity to lead a party, to lead a change, and to lead the future. We may be new as a party, but as individuals we are a seasoned lot, and we plan to utilize our experience to help the public, learning their wants and needs. I hope that we are able to show our support of the citizens as we grow and mature as a party, and hope that we are able to work in harmony with the other parties and parliament members to advance us as a society, and grow to foster relations across the stars. We graciously ask that you consider supporting us, maybe not now, but in the future as you see us grow and prove ourselves to the masses. I do hope that we can make a difference in the world, no, in the galaxy, together as a race. This has been Governor Wolfram von Nehrich, leader of the Patrian Integrity Party.

Wolfram backs off of the podium and exits the stage

Zane Griffin Announces He Will Be Running For A Second Term

* Zane Griffin stands behind a massive U.P.F. Flag*

Citizens of the Republic,

It is my honor to confirm that I will be running for a second term as the Chancellor of the Republic of Patria.

Now I could give you all a very long speech about the flattering details of my personal life and about my rise to Political Relevance but instead I am going to point out truthful and hard facts.

In the past ten years I have successfully proposed five bills to parliament all of which passed without any issue and have brought forth Economic and Societal Prosperity to the Republic and to its citizens.

Through the United Patrian Front's platform we have successfully expanded overwhelmingly into space with the Republic now directly controlling ten space stations which have allowed massive mining station operations to begin which in turn have increased economic production within the Republic from 11,000,000 Minerals per month to 45,000,000 Minerals Per Month.

Upon the discovery of the "Yuht" Species as well as the discovery of minor piracy occurring within our newly expanded borders I proposed the Fleet Expansion Act of 2205 which has effectively doubled our Naval Strength and by the year 2215 will increase it a further 75%.

Now do not get me wrong I have the utmost respect for Mr. Raymond Delgado and Dr. Jameston however I can promise you all that if you want the Republic to continue to rise and expand then vote for the man who has already accomplished these goals and will do so again and again.

This Election Vote For Zane Griffin to ensure continued prosperity within our Great Republic.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Voting Ends Saturday

Last edited:
Update On Elections
Elections will be ending on Sunday to ensure everyone will have the opportunity to vote :)

3 scientists factions? I doubt the factionalism that has gripped the Scientific community will yield good results.

This IAAR seems like a super cool idea and definitely deserves more attention. Subbed